18 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

And any suggestions for new content get swept under the rug. 

Good, we need these bugs fixed first.

• Like 1

So they fixed Roy’s hands but not the rainbow blood on Pinehurst. Bravo!! 😡 

While PC doesn’t have this problem, I guess console players are not important to Gun.

Are you guys gonna release Jason X now since he's been leaked or are you guys just gonna take him away from the people who got him?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KillerSlinky said:

Are you guys gonna release Jason X now since he's been leaked or are you guys just gonna take him away from the people who got him?

They're not gonna release him before the map is finished.

4 hours ago, Jacket said:

I think that you guys should reduce the level for unlocking the weapon change, because I've been playing since the game's launch and I'm level 90, and it's something that should have been from the beginning in the game and I don't see that's fair, because you have to spend so much time in the game to get level 113

How are you NOT 150 if you been playing since launch?

Just spent about an hour trying to combat misinformation on the Facebook announcement of this. I would hate Shifty's job. It sucks lol.

Hi idk if this has happen to anyone else but when I'm Jason(and it's happen a couple times) I would get hit and stunned and I would stay in stun mode tI'll someone would hit me again or if I was next to the car I would be stunned till the car moves. Again???

I tried playing a couple of games yesterday, what a fucking joke of an update.This game is a dumpster fire. Could be months until its fully extinguished. I'm gonna carry on playing other games til they put those flames out.

@ShiftySamurai, are you guys going to give Jason stun/damage immunity after a pocket knife stun? The double stun, is still 100% possible, it just requires strict timing. Can’t Illfonic, bring the pocket knife stun from the beta, and launch back? 

Well, thx for fast reaction. I hope it will only get better. ;)

2 hours ago, MidnightCallerXx said:

Is the rubber banding glitch the one where players keep teleporting back to the car? 

Yes.

6 hours ago, TheRaven said:

So they fixed Roy’s hands but not the rainbow blood on Pinehurst. Bravo!! 😡 

While PC doesn’t haIve this problem, I guess console players are not important to Gun.

I hope they don't fix this, I like it.  Used to hate playing Pinehurst, I like it now :)

• Haha 1

What graphic update for Jenny having line going down her back in swimsuit and Debra have one left butt cheeks in swimsuit having dark orange on it and Chad in any costume have black ring around his finger. 

13 minutes ago, ShinOmegaWeapon said:

What graphic update for Jenny having line going down her back in swimsuit and Debra have one left butt cheeks in swimsuit having dark orange on it and Chad in any costume have black ring around his finger. 

The list on that link mentions the Chad black line issue. I've seen that one in my games too. So, it's something on the list.

Just now, DamonD7 said:

The list on that link mentions the Chad black line issue. I've seen that one in my games too. So, it's something on the list.

What about Jenny and Debra?

12 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

We have a lot more work to do, but this patch should address most of the high priority issues that are keeping people from being able to play.

There sure seems to be a lot of "This SHOULD work, that SHOULD work." Every time you guys say that, it usually means "This probably won't work, that probably won't work, here's a bug that wasn't present before this patch, etc."

Also, anybody that says I'm just looking for something to complain about has 100% complained themselves in other threads. ;)

Could you please the Shadows everything else but low is chopping fps in almost half before the update I had shadows at epic with everything else being high and some more epic settings and I got 60fps stable (v-sync) and 70-90 without it

12 hours ago, Truth said:

Some people are never satisfied... Good start, keep it up @ShiftySamurai.

I agree with you. It was a big list of issues. They are fixing a good chuck of them...pretty quickly. It’s a good start and I appreciate their efforts.