It would be pretty cool if these bugs were to get fixed:

• Vanessa's voice plays when Victoria uses the sweater
  • On Pinehurst, when you walk in the main house and Ethel's house, you hear the footsteps as if you were walking outside instead of indoors
  • The selected Jason player is not at the top of the lobby screen like he used to be but instead it is the lobby leader
  • When you go through a broken window, the broken bottom of the window glitches to the top of the window
  • There is a lighted up section of the road by Blairs Cove on Higgins Haven small where all of the road is darkened except for this area
  • Lights in houses and campfire fires don't light up until you are a certain distance from them
  • If you were to swap a weapon for Jason, he holds it like his original weapon before weapon swapping in combat stance. For Example, Part 6 Jason holds the machete like the spear in combat stance. 

And also, what about that awful rainbow blood on Pinehurst? If that getting fixed too in this patch?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

Nah :) Your username is quite possibly the best name for french fries I've ever heard. Simple but yet effective.

"Waiter, I would like an ice bucket of your most expensive champagne, we will have the lobster, caviar and may I have some french fried potatoes with that dish please Sir". 

Hah, thanks ❤️😂

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Grab Insta-kill – we’ve only seen this reported 2 times. If this has happened to you, or in a match that you have played, let us know. If you have a video of the match, even better.

This is what the Grab Insta-kill looked like pre-update. I haven't seen it happen since. Both kills happened with the same Jason in the same match (obviously by the links, this is Xbox).

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/alkavian69/video/42340314

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/alkavian69/video/42376603

The first clip with Eric is me dying (note I do have a pocket knife and it doesn't matter). The second clip with Chad is me spectating the last survivor. Every counselor in this match died by the insta-grab except one person as I recall. I didn't record all of them. My ping is very high in the first clip, but the second clip shows how it works a bit more clearly. The counselor body vanishes completely after the kill leaving behind only the items in their inventory.

This bug appears to be very rare. I've only seen it happen the one time (by match). I've played since the game launched last May. I have no idea if it even existed before the patches around December. I don't know if it can even still happen in this current build. Hope these clips help a bit.

• Thanks 1

the crash of fatal error happens alot on PC and i have a gtx 1060 6gb SSC a fx8350 and 24gb of 2133mhz ram so im not on a pile of crap PC...im afraid im gonna end up in salt mines cause of the crashes,,,ive deleted the game cleaned out user local data ran Ccleaner and reinstalled game still get the fat error sometimes 20 times in one night sometimes 0 times a night ,,,please try n see whats that all about,,,i dont wanna be in the salt mines because of the game crashing while im jason

You still gonna remove the jason x or gonna stayed it for longer before his update?

Still not fixing my bloody Jason skins for my physical copy that clearly says it should have them on the box! Yeah, it may be a small thing but you completely butchered it with the new update! 

Yay, maybe that means that you could play online again soon.

Keep those updates coming as long as your not adding more bugs & glitches to the game. 

14 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

This is what the Grab Insta-kill looked like pre-update. I haven't seen it happen since. Both kills happened with the same Jason in the same match (obviously by the links, this is Xbox).

The first clip with Eric is me dying. The second clip with Chad is me spectating the last survivor. Every counselor in this match died by the insta-grab except one person as I recall. I didn't record all of them. My ping is very high in the first clip, but the second clip shows how it works a bit more clearly. The counselor body vanishes completely after the kill.

This is off-topic but Chad makes that weird "crying" noise when he goes through a window.. it's just cringey imo.

25 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

The first clip with Eric is me dying. The second clip with Chad is me spectating the last survivor. Every counselor in this match died by the insta-grab except one person as I recall. I didn't record all of them. My ping is very high in the first clip, but the second clip shows how it works a bit more clearly. The counselor body vanishes completely after the kill.

I should also note these aren't player disconnects. The people were still in the lobby at the end....pretty much everyone left after that round and there were a lot of WTFs in the chatter after the round.

Great to see you guys are making really quick progress. Hopefully the new engine makes fixes easier from here on. 

56 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

What about every offline bot having a pocket knife and firecrackers??

If you don't want to deal with the knives put the bots on easy.

ok first thought here many many bugs since last update i dont play this game on  a daily basis but when i get into it i enjoy it and play for awhile.. main reason is i love the franchise and when i play i love gaining XP.. which brings me to one of the biggest disapointments of this whole thing... people who boot people because OMG they died in the game ... so i just spent 30 mins playing hoping to at least complete the game weather i died or not is irrelevant but at least i get some xp.. but no oh wait i just got booted and lost everything .. wth... im not saying ban people from playing because their sore losers but at least figure out some way to either reward those who spend time in the game and complete it OR make some sort of rooms where people can decide who they want to play with what level n so on ... point is you wont know what your playing until you get matched which is ok for right now i guess but itd be nice to have more choices in this regard.. maybe some kind of rating system ? .. people who boot people get a lower rating i dunno .. in any case sorry bout my rant bout all this just a frustrated fr13 fan .

Can you change the combat stance on counselors? It’s really dumb in my opinion how they target lock on other counselors. It Should be directed towards Jason.

• Thanks 1

its one thing if you quit after you die and you choose to just forget the xp but if your a host of the game that should just not fly lol

just saying :) peace

2 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Hey everyone, we’ve been a bit quiet since the last update, as we’ve been focused on getting fixes completed and wrapped up for patching. We’re looking at early-to-mid next week to push patches out on all three platforms, but they likely will not occur at the same time, or even the same day, as different platforms are facing some different issues.

There are still things that need to be worked on, but here is what should be going live early next week:

Xbox One Crash at start – This was one of the highest priority issues for us. We’ve fixed two separate issues that could be causing Xbox Ones to crash at the “Press A to Start” screen.

Vehicle Rubber-banding – This was another high priority issue for us. There are two Rubber-banding bugs that have been a problem over this past year. The first is the bug that appeared after the December patch and is a different issue than the one that is currently in the live build. While we had fixed the first Rubber-banding bug during our work for the May patch, the engine upgrade had also consequently created a new Rubber-banding issue. Both of these issues are very different, but look nearly identical to players. This has understandably caused a lot of confusion. We have made a fix for this newest rubber-banding bug and we hope that this upcoming patch will resolve the Rubber-banding issue once and for all.

Numerous Gameplay Crashes – We’ve fixed a bunch of issues that could cause game crashing. This was another high priority issue.

Missed or Missing Audio Queues – This includes door, window, and barricading sounds not playing. They should play now.

Jason Car Physics - Jason should no longer be able to kick cars across the map.

Jason Shininess Reduction – Jason shouldn’t be so shiny now.

Savini Skin Pixelation – Savini Jason’s textures should look much better now.

Speed Demon Objective – This objective should complete correctly for players now.

Tiffany Swimsuit – Players can now correctly choose both the top and bottom of Tiffany’s swimsuit.

Non-selectable Emotes – PC players should now be able to select any emote that they have unlocked.

Key Binding – Added throwing knife functionality to key bindings.

We fixed Roy’s orange hands.

Emote Loop – The new dance emotes loop. Have fun dancing.

Part 6 Jason Skin – Fixed some discoloration on his mask straps.

Victoria Clothing Change - Victoria no longer quick changes her pants when she puts on the sweater.

Muting Players - Addressed an issue to make muting players more consistent

We are still working on a number of high priority items, including the following:

Character Randomization – This has caused a number of other issues including the wrong skin, wrong weapons, wrong Jason in intro/outro, etc. We are still working on this.

Counselors not being able to pick up items – May occur when swapping an equipped item with an item on the floor

Stun/Grab Floating – Occurs when Jason is stunned at the same time as a grab lands.

Violent Shaking during kills – Counselor bodies violently shake back and forth during the kill animation.

Grab Insta-kill – we’ve only seen this reported 2 times. If this has happened to you, or in a match that you have played, let us know. If you have a video of the match, even better.

We have a lot more work to do, but this patch should address most of the high priority issues that are keeping people from being able to play.

The interraction locked issue is not on this patch he happen once a weapon break.

Edit : Can you add a timer to counter AFK two minutes then they are kicked for being idle.

Please fix this: Violent Shaking during kills – Counselor bodies violently shake back and forth during the kill animation. 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Duckeater1 said:

Can you change the combat stance on counselors? It’s really dumb in my opinion how they target lock on other counselors. It Should be directed towards Jason.

Especially this. No Paranoia so no point for it except to troll other players by attacking them.

33 minutes ago, DirtyFernie said:

Please fix this: Violent Shaking during kills – Counselor bodies violently shake back and forth during the kill animation. 

I agree. EVERY SINGLE KILL IT HAPPENS. It pretty much ruins the main point of the game, to kill but 7 glitched kills each game.

It amazes me everyone complains about bugs. They issue a comment about fixing bugs and everyone complains about what they aren’t fixing. Thanks @ShiftySamuraiand all the rest of your crew. I’m sure you guys will get it all worked out.

• Thanks 1