Are you planning on fixing the car mechanics? They were working fine before the update and now the car is extremely glitchy and slow. I would really appreciate if you guys could do something about this, the car was my main way of escape.

What about when you delete the game, then re-install it, Savini doesn't appear, even as a download? This is on Xbox.

11 minutes ago, dannyhk87 said:

well for me its permanent! so hence why i stopped playing because it was annoying to have to leave every game as jason because i could not morph as i had no cursor. i even installed it to my internal drive not external nope still the same problem. so its not that just a game breaking bug for him to morph how can you guess where your trying to go if their is nothing to show the direction?? lol what? 

Any time I've had the cursor missing, I was still able to move my joystick around and hit A and it would put me in the general area of where I was 'aiming' for as if the cursor were there. It just wasn't accurate because I was guessing a location to morph. I can't remember the exact pattern, but it seems like it happened to me when I had more than one person logged into Xbox Live on the same system. It seems like I wasn't seeing it happen when there was only my account I was playing on logged in, but don't quote me on that.

What about the game breaking "bug" from October when the survival horror genre players started to leave for good because of emotes? :)  

Dancing emotes in a Resident Evil 8 multiplayer game would be the iceberg to the ship for that huge title. I think you completely underestimated (and still do) how people enjoyed the survival horror immersion on release and how gradually dissecting the "horror" from a "horror game", has done serious damage to the game and it's player base. It's a kid's game now.

"Squeak" central.    

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Splatterhouse said:

What about the game breaking "bug" from October when the survival horror genre players started to leave for good because of emotes? :)  

Dancing emotes in a Resident Evil 8 multiplayer game would be the iceberg to the ship for that huge title. I think you completely underestimated (and still do) how people enjoyed the survival horror immersion on release and how gradually dissecting the "horror" from a "horror game", has done serious damage to the game and it's player base. It's a kid's game now.

"Squeak" central.    

I completely understand what you're saying, however looking back on any of the Friday the 13th movies, you have to admit there's a level of campiness to them (no camping pun intended). The counselors party and dance and fuck and generally have a good time, all within the genre the game fits in. I personally don't think it's a stretch to add those in there. Without them, you'd just have everyone (including adults) teabagging Jason every time they knocked him down. The emotes add a level of cheesiness to it for sure, but I don't think ANY of the horror movies from back then tried to outright avoid cheese.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How about the Boat Start up noises. When the game first came out I remember the boat made noises when it was starting up but it hasn’t been fix at all?

@ShiftySamuraifix the save change options. It does not save the video changes here

4 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

. It's a kid's game now.

"Squeak" central.    

Does this include me? ._.

I've also been getting the texture loading bug . A workaround I've found until there's a fix is to go to video settings after the game boots, bump the resolution scale up a few percent, apply, then change it back and apply. Hopefully that'll work for you too.

Any word, for Steam at least as I'm not sure if this happens on consoles or not, about Jason being locked out of left click and "e" interaction prompt? 

A handful of these alone have me doing flash kicks of joy. Gods speed further yet guys. 

• Like 1

Just now, skallapat said:

So with all the ACTUAL problems like jason not being able to move at all if people leave games, fire works in stead of blood in challanges the X staying on screen if you die and come back as tommy when opening a window... the X remaning if you tap x and jason breaks a window But god forbid we gotta fix roys color.... fuck gun you guys have had so long to get it right and every patch misses the major needs and works on minor shit for these cry baby bitch players. fuck you fuck your game.

You've got to keep in mind, they're trying to push a fix update out 2 weeks after a MAJOR upgrade and I'm sure fixing Roy's color while they're working in the code is probably changing one small line in the code, whereas fixing the issues you've mentioned are going to take a lot more time, concentration, effort. So while they're fixing other important things they can check another thing off the list with a simple update in the same area they're working in. 

I know it may not be of major importance but I know we would all love it if you’d create summer dlc and Halloween dlc for all of the new counselors that have arrived after the dlc launched. I love Victoria but sadly there’s no dlc content for her to spice up her look! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Still disappointed to see the counselors will still be sporting 1000 Pocket knives. That's extremely disappointing. With that said I am happy to see my Jason 6 address is finally getting fixed after pointing it out from day 1, well actually it was the moment I unlocked the character that I pointed it out. Thanks again to Wes, and only Wes who listens to reason

5 minutes ago, skallapat said:

So with all the ACTUAL problems like jason not being able to move at all if people leave games, fire works in stead of blood in challanges the X staying on screen if you die and come back as tommy when opening a window... the X remaning if you tap x and jason breaks a window But god forbid we gotta fix roys color.... fuck gun you guys have had so long to get it right and every patch misses the major needs and works on minor shit for these cry baby bitch players. fuck you fuck your game.

They've literally said in other threads they're looking into at least some of these issues you're bitching about. And if they're not aware of them, you should flag them in said thread dedicated to flagging issues, which they've been active and responsive in. This is just ONE patch to correct SOME of the many issues they're working to address and correct.

Also Roy's hands glowing orange is a minor issue to you but wonky blood colors in ONE SMALL AREA on ONE SINGLE MAP is a big enough issue to send you into hysterics? Selective bitching much?

• Like 1

Yeah the Xbox morph bug has to be fixed.  It sucks playing a game as Jason when that happens.  Its not every time, but more times then none.  Also hoping the texture pop in issues for the intros on Xbox gets fixed one day, sucks seeing chads scared face in potato mode and most of the intro scene.   Ive also ran into the issue where you get stuck on one prompt as jason, like window smash or something and you cant do anything else and the prompt just stays there forever.

2 minutes ago, skallapat said:

yes because i didnt point out the other 67 issues i face in this game ya purest fuck. As i said free to play smite can release a 5 gig patch and a 2 gig patch never had a problem this game Day one problems are in 1 year working and looking into fuck that noise. dont like what i got to say fuck you with em.

You're talking about a company that employees over 350 people vs gun media and illfonic that are in the single and double digits. Something tells me Hi-Rez has a little more time available to do things that gun/illfonic just don't have the manpower for. I'm a day 1 player too and instead of crying like a little baby, I'm able to shake off the shitty parts of the game development along the way and enjoy what's there while the other shit is being worked out. So yeah, fuck you too. You won't be missed in the player community.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, skallapat said:

yes because i didnt point out the other 67 issues i face in this game ya purest fuck. As i said free to play smite can release a 5 gig patch and a 2 gig patch never had a problem this game Day one problems are in 1 year working and looking into fuck that noise. dont like what i got to say fuck you with em.

I'm counting three complaints in the post of reference... maybe cut the hyperbole and dramatics? :rolleyes:

Some people are never satisfied... Good start, keep it up @ShiftySamurai.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Does this include me? ._.

Nah :) Your username is quite possibly the best name for french fries I've ever heard. Simple but yet effective.

"Waiter, I would like an ice bucket of your most expensive champagne, we will have the lobster, caviar and may I have some french fried potatoes with that dish please Sir". 

• Like 1

Hey @ShiftySamurai are we gonna get our disc version blood skins back? I miss mine. I loved rocking it even though you get the heavier ones at high level lol

• Like 1

What about the missing Bloody skins? Really want Bloody Savini back.

• Like 2