Hey everyone, we’ve been a bit quiet since the last update, as we’ve been focused on getting fixes completed and wrapped up for patching. We’re looking at early-to-mid next week to push patches out on all three platforms, but they likely will not occur at the same time, or even the same day, as different platforms are facing some different issues.

There are still things that need to be worked on, but here is what should be going live early next week:

Xbox One Crash at start – This was one of the highest priority issues for us. We’ve fixed two separate issues that could be causing Xbox Ones to crash at the “Press A to Start” screen.

Vehicle Rubber-banding – This was another high priority issue for us. There are two Rubber-banding bugs that have been a problem over this past year. The first is the bug that appeared after the December patch and is a different issue than the one that is currently in the live build. While we had fixed the first Rubber-banding bug during our work for the May patch, the engine upgrade had also consequently created a new Rubber-banding issue. Both of these issues are very different, but look nearly identical to players. This has understandably caused a lot of confusion. We have made a fix for this newest rubber-banding bug and we hope that this upcoming patch will resolve the Rubber-banding issue once and for all.

Numerous Gameplay Crashes – We’ve fixed a bunch of issues that could cause game crashing. This was another high priority issue.

Missed or Missing Audio Queues – This includes door, window, and barricading sounds not playing. They should play now.

Jason Car Physics - Jason should no longer be able to kick cars across the map.

Jason Shininess Reduction – Jason shouldn’t be so shiny now.

Savini Skin Pixelation – Savini Jason’s textures should look much better now.

Speed Demon Objective – This objective should complete correctly for players now.

Tiffany Swimsuit – Players can now correctly choose both the top and bottom of Tiffany’s swimsuit.

Non-selectable Emotes – PC players should now be able to select any emote that they have unlocked.

Key Binding – Added throwing knife functionality to key bindings.

We fixed Roy’s orange hands.

Emote Loop – The new dance emotes loop. Have fun dancing.

Part 6 Jason Skin – Fixed some discoloration on his mask straps.

Victoria Clothing Change - Victoria no longer quick changes her pants when she puts on the sweater.

Muting Players - Addressed an issue to make muting players more consistent

We are still working on a number of high priority items, including the following:

Character Randomization – This has caused a number of other issues including the wrong skin, wrong weapons, wrong Jason in intro/outro, etc. We are still working on this.

Counselors not being able to pick up items – May occur when swapping an equipped item with an item on the floor

Stun/Grab Floating – Occurs when Jason is stunned at the same time as a grab lands.

Violent Shaking during kills – Counselor bodies violently shake back and forth during the kill animation.

Grab Insta-kill – we’ve only seen this reported 2 times. If this has happened to you, or in a match that you have played, let us know. If you have a video of the match, even better.

We have a lot more work to do, but this patch should address most of the high priority issues that are keeping people from being able to play.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 20
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

so you still ignore the morph bug where the cursor wont show on the map on xbox one even though i clearly sent in a video to you guys showing it and people comment on your last patch notes having  the same issue. and no mention about it? shake my head honestly. priority issues from keeping us playing. the morph bug is a priority ISSUE! you cant play as jason on xbox one because of it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dannyhk87 said:

so you still ignore the morph bug where the cursor wont show on the map on xbox one even though i clearly sent in a video to you guys showing it and people comment on your last patch notes having  the same issue. and no mention about it? shake my head honestly 

The important question is....if they did say that was part of the fix....what would you have complained about instead?

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Dredge said:

The important question is....if they did say that was part of the fix....what would you have complained about instead?

probably medsprays having a 50% chance to just not work

• Like 1

Glad to see some major bugs being addressed, including the rubber-banding!

I hope the lines of communication stay open even after this patch, I think its really great for the community and will be great for this game.

• Like 1

Good to know you're focusing on fixing bugs, Shifty!

I may not be able to play the game, but if the community wants bug fixes, then this will be a great update!

2 minutes ago, Dredge said:

is that a serious question or a troll. my only issue is that hence why i sent in a video. id actually like to be able to morph. so dont post something so stupid. its been like this for over 6 months this morph issue. dont believe me? google it then. it still exists even now

3 minutes ago, dannyhk87 said:

so you still ignore the morph bug where the cursor wont show on the map on xbox one even though i clearly sent in a video to you guys showing it and people comment on your last patch notes having  the same issue. and no mention about it? shake my head honestly. priority issues from keeping us playing. the morph bug is a priority ISSUE! you cant play as jason on xbox one because of it

We aren't ignoring it, but this is the list of currently confirmed fixes coming in the next patch.

• Like 4

It's happened to me before. It's never stayed consistently. However, while the cursor may be missing, you should still be able to guess where you're trying to go. However, issues like the game completely crashing on startup, the rubberbanding issue 100% preventing people from running away from Jason if he stops the car, etc...issues that stop the gameplay....they should absolutely be doing those first.

8 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

We aren't ignoring it, but this is the list of currently confirmed fixes coming in the next patch.

ah ok well it felt like it but  thats good to know considering its why i stopped playing f13th not being able to morph thing is why did it take so long to address it? its been a year more or less. was fine till one update then bam idk it broke

8 hours ago, Dredge said:

It's happened to me before. It's never stayed consistently. However, while the cursor may be missing, you should still be able to guess where you're trying to go. However, issues like the game completely crashing on startup, the rubberbanding issue 100% preventing people from running away from Jason if he stops the car, etc...issues that stop the gameplay....they should absolutely be doing those first.

well for me its permanent! so hence why i stopped playing because it was annoying to have to leave every game as jason because i could not morph as i had no cursor. i even installed it to my internal drive not external nope still the same problem. so its not that just a game breaking bug for him to morph how can you guess where your trying to go if their is nothing to show the direction?? lol what? 

I think that you guys should reduce the level for unlocking the weapon change, because I've been playing since the game's launch and I'm level 90, and it's something that should have been from the beginning in the game and I don't see that's fair, because you have to spend so much time in the game to get level 113

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, JinLovesHorrorMovies said:

There's a bug where textures will not load in unless you set graphics to epic? Is this being looked at as well?

Yes, it is.

Just now, JinLovesHorrorMovies said:

There's a bug where textures will not load in unless you set graphics to epic? Is this being looked at as well?

You should see if this issue is mentioned on this thread that discussed known issues: 

What about combat stance for Jason? I am having problems getting in and out of combat stance on command. I have to mash the sprint button to get out of it.