Sign in to follow this  
GHUNTERthaFIRST

Can you be put in the Salt Mines via PRIVATE MATCH?

Just as the title says can you be put in the salt mines via private match? If the host/jason/counseler quits in a private match do they get affected or is it just a public match? Please clarify!

I don't think so since the rule says:

"In Quick Play, Salty players will play together, but they can play with anyone in Private Matches."

I understand that and it doesn't say in the patch notes about private games just quickplay, but sometimes like in other games the infraction system isn't perfect just covering  the bases

Who can tell that. What happend is that some players were putted into salt mines but doesn't know exactly why, since they played fair, they demend. We'll know that F13 engine got his own mechanics, sometimes

1 hour ago, GHUNTERthaFIRST said:

I understand that and it doesn't say in the patch notes about private games just quickplay, but sometimes like in other games the infraction system isn't perfect just covering  the bases

Private games aren't affected by shit. It's a warzone. You'll never get in trouble for stuff you did in a private match.

Doesn’t the saltmines matter ???Hell people quit so frequently during quickplay I feel like I’m already in the saltmines ...Maybe the saltmines are better because people are actually trying not to quit so they can get out...Has anyone been there yet to let me know what the experience is there 

2 hours ago, BenWallace.3.Pistons said:

So you're a quitter then?

I did not leave any match as host, while playing or being killed. It's not fair play. I'm not in the salt mines yet. But who knows what will happen

3 hours ago, GHUNTERthaFIRST said:

Just as the title says can you be put in the salt mines via private match? If the host/jason/counseler quits in a private match do they get affected or is it just a public match? Please clarify!

Private lobbies are not subject to salt, but your fellow lobby mates will be a lot less likely to invite you back if you quit on them for no good reason!

• Like 1

1. No i am not a quiter, just finding out the flexability ty of the infraction system.

2. My fellow f13 players ENJOY PLAYING WITH ME BECAUSE I DO NOT QUIT!

3. Dont judge a book by its cover

4. Thank you