Hey there, I'm Michelle and I'm from Quebec. I've started playing the game last week on my Xbox One and I totally love it! Been a fan of the Friday the 13th movies since I was a child, so I'm happy to have this game. Alas, there's just one thing I hate about the game, my mic just won't work in game chat :( Anyway glad to be here! :D

Welcome to the forums!

Sorry to hear about your mic...not sure what's going on there. Maybe see if anyone here has any ideas, hope so.

If you can get it working right and you're interested in finding some players from here, I'd suggest the Steam ID and Gamertag thread. Lots of tags from member there, and feel free to post your own. There are also some groups in Player-Run Challenges and General forum, such as the Good Sportsmanship Club in General, if any of them catch your eye.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

Thank you DamonD7, I forgot to add last night, I'm playing on the Xbox one and my name in there is FireKitten14119. Hopefully, my mic issue will be fixed soon, even though I don't mind playing the game without the mic, but I find it more interesting when I can speak with other players and plus it's a way to practice my English hihi!

12 hours ago, FireKitten14119 said:

my mic just won't work in game chat

There's an issue with hearing game chat through your tv as well. Devs said to set your xbox to energy saving mode to fix it, so maybe this will help you as well. Worth a shot, right?

Either way, welcome to the forums! We have a forum group that gets together on Thursdays (on xbox) if you're interested:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/18535-thursday-the-12th-xbox-group/

Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Welcome to Camp Blood! make sure to read the official Friday the 13th the Game Forum Rules! Got a Bug or User report? Head to JasonKillsBugs! And or want to discuss about suggestions and other ideas you have? Head to Friday the 13th the Game: Suggestions/Feedback section! And if you want to talk to other players about the game just head to Friday the 13th the Game General Discussions but for "News and Updates" for the game head over to the F13: Game News/F13 Game: About but overall enjoy your stay here!