lazerus_86

What has been your biggest Issue with Single Player Challenges? (Warning Potential Spoilers)

Challenge 10 was the hardest for me. Very difficult not to be detected inside the house. It has the best kills tho

I really like the offline challenges, they are much more fun that playing online....
But these challenges are TOO EASY.
I completed all of them in 3 days after the update.
So now i quit plaing again until the next update..

Please make the new challenges harder and longer.
Maybe a speciial DLC challenge pack would be a good idea.

3 hours ago, Hancove said:

Challenge 10 was the hardest for me. Very difficult not to be detected inside the house. It has the best kills tho

Really? I thought that it was nothing compared to #9. I simply started from the basement and worked my way upwards after killing Tiffany, Kenny, and Vanessa outside. 

4 minutes ago, CountYorgaVampir said:

Really? I thought that it was nothing compared to #9. I simply started from the basement and worked my way upwards after killing Tiffany, Kenny, and Vanessa outside. 

Really? I did challenge number 9 very easily at my first attempt. That's curious isn't it? :)

In challenge 10 my first victim was always tiffany's sister on her way to home, then kenny/vanessa. 
The problems came after that, I was always noticed in a way or another untill I managed to succeed 

11 minutes ago, Hancove said:

Really? I did challenge number 9 very easily at my first attempt. That's curious isn't it? :)

In challenge 10 my first victim was always tiffany's sister on her way to home, then kenny/vanessa. 
The problems came after that, I was always noticed in a way or another untill I managed to succeed 

Yeah, that’s about right. I didn’t get that order the first time, but I figured it out on the fourth try. Once you wait for Lachappa to say his important line in the kitchen it’s pretty much a cakewalk to walk up behind everybody else, and to surprise Deb as she comes out of the bathroom. 

Definitely the 7th. Then I gave up on doing Bugzy/AJ/Kenny to just waiting for Kenny to arrive after killing Bugzy. So I went to kill AJ.

I just watch others Play, Playing as Jason isn't my thing, But As I watched my Friends, They had the Most trouble With Deborah in Pack and Pine.

Lachappa getting laid in SP challenge 10.

No way a LARP nerd would ever score with any of the girls.

Go for him every time to ensure he remains a ''dead fuck''. ?

kill4b.gif

friday-the-13-part-4-3.gif

For me it's not being able to skip the cut scenes after watching them several times, come on once we've watched it once give us an option to skip please!

2 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

Lachappa getting laid in SP challenge 10.

No way a LARP nerd would ever score with any of the girls.

Go for him every time to ensure he remains a ''dead fuck''. ?

kill4b.gif

friday-the-13-part-4-3.gif

Wait! Someone actually touches that thing?

• Haha 1