final_gal

Can't move counselor while looking at map?

I noticed this immediately, which is really annoying..though correct me if I'm wrong, has it always been like that? I hadn't played in a while until this patch..

Sure has it's been like that since I started playing back in October  

3 minutes ago, final_gal said:

I noticed this immediately, which is really annoying..though correct me if I'm wrong, has it always been like that? I hadn't played in a while until this patch..

It has always been like that. 

They wanted Jason to have that edge, I guess. 

3 minutes ago, final_gal said:

Yep, counselors remain stationary while looking at the map. Try pulling up the map while entering/exiting windows, because that's a canned animation that you can't do anything during the time anyway

You can move while checking the scoreboard as a counselor, but not with the map open. It's been this way since the long long ago.

54 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Yep, counselors remain stationary while looking at the map. Try pulling up the map while entering/exiting windows, because that's a canned animation that you can't do anything during the time anyway

I pulled up the map right after pressing "a" to OPEN a window and it forced me to jump through it. Not sure if it always did that, but it's good to be aware of.

Just now, Truth said:

I pulled up the map right after pressing "a" to OPEN a window and it forced me to jump through it. Not sure if it always did that, but it's good to be aware of.

I usually pull up the map during any canned animation, Jason or counselor, because it's good to stay briefed, and its not like I can do anything else.

2 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I usually pull up the map during any canned animation, Jason or counselor, because it's good to stay briefed, and its not like I can do anything else.

Which is exactly why I thought I would just open the window lol