Jump to content
final_gal

Can't move counselor while looking at map?

Recommended Posts

I noticed this immediately, which is really annoying..though correct me if I'm wrong, has it always been like that? I hadn't played in a while until this patch..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure has it's been like that since I started playing back in October  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, final_gal said:

I noticed this immediately, which is really annoying..though correct me if I'm wrong, has it always been like that? I hadn't played in a while until this patch..

It has always been like that. 

They wanted Jason to have that edge, I guess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, final_gal said:

I noticed this immediately, which is really annoying..though correct me if I'm wrong, has it always been like that? I hadn't played in a while until this patch..

Yep, counselors remain stationary while looking at the map. Try pulling up the map while entering/exiting windows, because that's a canned animation that you can't do anything during the time anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can move while checking the scoreboard as a counselor, but not with the map open. It's been this way since the long long ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Yep, counselors remain stationary while looking at the map. Try pulling up the map while entering/exiting windows, because that's a canned animation that you can't do anything during the time anyway

I pulled up the map right after pressing "a" to OPEN a window and it forced me to jump through it. Not sure if it always did that, but it's good to be aware of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Truth said:

I pulled up the map right after pressing "a" to OPEN a window and it forced me to jump through it. Not sure if it always did that, but it's good to be aware of.

I usually pull up the map during any canned animation, Jason or counselor, because it's good to stay briefed, and its not like I can do anything else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I usually pull up the map during any canned animation, Jason or counselor, because it's good to stay briefed, and its not like I can do anything else.

Which is exactly why I thought I would just open the window lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...