Ralph Voorhees

Jason Part 2 Pick Axe Kill Pack $2.99 USD / £1.99

3 minutes ago, Vigorowicz said:

i suggest to vote with wallet and dont buy dlc.

I haven't since the emote pack. I'm still optimistic. Not sure how much you've been paying attention to what they say, but I feel like they can still turn things around. Yes, there are a lot of bugs that came with the update, but they're working on them. They got involved with the community and made a huge list (it was at like 50 when I counted) of all the shit they know is busted. Now that they know what's not working correctly, they're working on the fixes.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2018 at 11:53 AM, Truth said:

Unless they added more with this update, there are only 4... I haven't seen any more than usual though.

Sorry, I wasn't clear; I was talking about the bots. 

I had a match yesterday with 8 pocket knives. Every single counselor in the match had one. Chad had two. 

I typically encounter 3-5, without Jarvis. And despite still getting one or two "Seek and Destroy" kills.

On 6/1/2018 at 11:50 AM, HuDawg said:

Well.. all the GOOD Jason player do thats for sure...   

I guess we define "good" differently. Because I find slashing works just fine. 

12 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

You have spent over 5hrs of your life,  just breaking down doors... ?

Edit: or 2hr.. fuck math these days, my mind doesn't work anymore

Never looked at it that way... Think I can throw that on a resume if I ever try to get a demolition job?

2 minutes ago, Quinn FTW said:

Sorry, I wasn't clear; I was talking about the bots. 

Yeah that was a little excessive... They don't get them on easy mode though.

6 minutes ago, tjohnnyblue said:

Then it will probably be that, same as the rest. 

I... am.... from..... Canada...... so....... they........ think......... I'm.......... slow.......... eh.

Yes I know.... me smart dumb dumb.... I was being sarcastic..... silly human. I will be buying it as soon as I see it available in the Steam store.

5 minutes ago, Truth said:

Never looked at it that way... Think I can throw that on a resume if I ever try to get a demolition job?

I was thinking more of a motivational speaker. Breaking down the doors to a better life or some shit... ?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I was thinking more of a motivational speaker. Breaking down the doors to a better life or some shit... ?

"I've broken down 1500+ doors in my time. I'm the PERFECT candidate for this job!"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Truth said:

"I've broken down 1500+ doors in my time. I'm the PERFECT candidate for this job!"

mr-t.gif

9,007 doors destroyed. ?

52 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

That was rude. There was no need to sink to name-calling just because you feel that swing killing isn't "entertaining" enough for you.

If the developers didn't want us swing killing, they would not have put it in the game.

Just use thick skin and carry around some med sprays like everyone else.

Jason's goal isn't to amuse you. It's to kill you. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dude slashing doesn't make you a bad Jason. A boring one perhaps. But they can play how they want.

@Quinn FTW Lol the last part made me have Gladiator flash backs. Are you not entertained?!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anyone else confused as to why they stealth released this kill pack? No tweets about it, nothing on the website. Its just odd.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Treymaker said:

Anyone else confused as to why they stealth released this kill pack? No tweets about it, nothing on the website. Its just odd.

I was wondering the same thing. Awesome surprise tho. LOVE the kills. 

42 minutes ago, Quinn FTW said:

That was rude. There was no need to sink to name-calling just because you feel that swing killing isn't "entertaining" enough for you.

OOh its not name calling.  If i was doing the same thing, id be saying the same thing about myself. 

43 minutes ago, Quinn FTW said:

Jason's goal isn't to amuse you. It's to kill you. 

..This is a casual party/slasher game.   Not COD.

Its about Killing and thrilling.  Meaning, if all you do is slash, you're not doing your job.

Hence.. me saying.  Grow a sack.   This isn't an insult.  This means do the opposite and you're cool.

Ain't NO ONE playing this game to play with Jason players that just slash.   Just so ya know.. 

Theres over 70 cinematic kills in this game, and you're trying to slash everyone to death?  How about you just set your preference to Counselors and spare everyone the snore fest.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Treymaker said:

probably because they dont want to deal with people complaining about payed DLC

25 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

$2.99??? I thought it was $1.99?? 

Nope:

4 hours ago, Truth said:

The emotes/ clothes were $1.99, the kills are $2.99 (US on xbox)

3 minutes ago, Crispen_Glover said:

probably because they dont want to deal with people complaining about payed DLC

Which is a riduclous thing to complain about, if you don’t like paying for DLC, don’t buy it.

This works. I had a $1.99, saw it was $2.99 and was about to throw a shit-fit but I just found another dollar. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Truth said:

Unless they added more with this update, there are only 4... I haven't seen any more than usual though.

If I feel like they have a knife (or it's Tommy) I slash them until they're limping THEN grab them.

Depends on the difficulty setting. On 'hard' there are a lot more knives. Bots actually spawn with them already in their inventory. It hearkens back to the multiplayer knife fiasco from last year and gets annoying fast. 'Easy' brings about the amount you'd expect. Much more enjoyable round and you can grab someone without the expectation a knife is coming. Much better balance, IMO.

2 minutes ago, SteveChristy said:

Depends on the difficulty setting. On 'hard' there are a lot more knives. Bots actually spawn with them already in their inventory. It hearkens back to the multiplayer knife fiasco from last year and gets annoying fast. 'Easy' brings about the amount you'd expect. Much more enjoyable round and you can grab someone without the expectation a knife is coming. Much better balance, IMO.

Whoever I was responding to didn't mention they were talking about bots. 

3 hours ago, Truth said:

I haven't since the emote pack. I'm still optimistic. Not sure how much you've been paying attention to what they say, but I feel like they can still turn things around. Yes, there are a lot of bugs that came with the update, but they're working on them. They got involved with the community and made a huge list (it was at like 50 when I counted) of all the shit they know is busted. Now that they know what's not working correctly, they're working on the fixes.

I came, I bought, I LOVE IT?

7 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Well why even add uber then? Give him his own mode or make him only available on grendel and give counselors better weapons there. Making him normal is BS.

Truth said everything.