Ralph Voorhees

Jason Part 2 Pick Axe Kill Pack $2.99 USD / £1.99

Where is this kill pack and why is it cheaper than the others?

Just now, Ahab said:

It will most likely be the same price as the other kill packs....

The emotes/ clothes were $1.99, the kills are $2.99 (US on xbox)

Also (in case anyone was wondering) this still isn't available on xbox in the US. I just looked to check the prices and it's still not there.

Just now, Truth said:

The emotes/ clothes were $1.99, the kills are $2.99 (US on xbox)

Also (in case anyone was wondering) this still isn't available on xbox in the US. I just looked to check the prices and it's still not there.

Still waking up... just noticed that and edited. LoL

8 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Well then no kill dlc for me. Fk. that. Why even add Uber if he is just normal? fkn idiots.

I mean, Uber doesn't have anything to do with the pickaxe dlc, i can understand if you don't want to buy bc of the bugs tho, not worth to play as Jason right now.

14 minutes ago, Quinn FTW said:

It's $1.99 for something I would never use. 

For one, I replaced the pickaxe with the machete. It's a faster weapon, and already has a kill pack

What do you only use one Jason and the machete now forever?

I play random Jasons... all Jasons have different weapons.. All Jasons have different kills.   So the more kills the better.

Either way..  Why wouldn't you buy the kills?.  Even if its a ONE time use against the bots.  Its still worth $2.

19 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Where is this kill pack and why is it cheaper than the others?

Its not. Its 2.99 US.

8 minutes ago, DAWWWWWSON said:

Kill pack is now live on US PS Store.

Just bought it. :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, tjohnnyblue said:

Its not. Its 2.99 US.

It is not on the Steam store yet.... but the other kill packs are $3.39.... I am in Canada.

24 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

What do you only use one Jason and the machete now forever?

I also randomize Jason. But I tossed the slower weapons. My non-destruction Jasons use either the shears or the machete. They have a faster swing, and get through barred doors 2-3 seconds faster. Which adds up quickly. 

I don't use the pickaxe at all, and I disagree that the kills are worth any money at this point.
Besides, who still uses grab kills? Even on bots? The Devs added so many pocket knives that swinging is still much more effective over time. 

everyone spends money how they please. you want to buy dlc to f13, go for it. but remember that by doing that you also support one of the worst developers in gaming industry. latest update basically brought back all old bugs and glitches and added some new ones. those guys are completley irresponsible. so if you give them money remember that.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Quinn FTW said:

Besides, who still uses grab kills? Even on bots? The Devs added so many pocket knives that swinging is still much more effective over time. 

...I refuse to melee slash people to death like a scurdy bitch.. Even bots.  Unless im forced to do so. Why would I?    I don't play this game just to kill people.   This isn't COD.

If i can reduce a counselor to a hobbling meat sack ripe for the picken'..  Why the hell wouldn't i grab them?   Cinematic kills are the money shot in this game.  I understand grab is kind of crappy right now.  But still, if you can hobble a counselor with Melee slashes you can grab them easily.

So who still uses grab kills?  Well.. all the GOOD Jason player do thats for sure...   

11 minutes ago, Quinn FTW said:

Unless they added more with this update, there are only 4... I haven't seen any more than usual though.

If I feel like they have a knife (or it's Tommy) I slash them until they're limping THEN grab them.

1 minute ago, HuDawg said:

Why would I?

I try to always get one slash kill for that badge. Other than that, it's all grab and environment kills.

18 minutes ago, Vigorowicz said:

everyone spends money how they please. you want to buy dlc to f13, go for it. but remember that by doing that you also support one of the worst developers in gaming industry. latest update basically brought back all old bugs and glitches and added some new ones. those guys are completley irresponsible. so if you give them money remember that.

Sure the game has always been a bit of a shit-show, but I can't stop playing it. So...they did something right.  I got more playtime out of F13 since it's release than 90% of the games I bought in the past decade.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NScarlato said:

Sure the game has always been a bit of a shit-show, but I can't stop playing it. So...they did something right.  I got more playtime out of F13 since it's release than 90% of the games I bought in the past decade.

Same

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NScarlato said:

Sure the game has always been a bit of a shit-show, but I can't stop playing it.

the game itself is a blast. sometimes i fantasise how much better it could be if it was in hands of some solid developer. imagine bug-free f13, its nice, right? in the meantime illfonic and gun are killing f13. thats why im advising to not support them by buying dlc.

8 minutes ago, NScarlato said:

7 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Same

Same.

681 hours played. That's literally a month of playing F13 (28.37 days).

Just now, Vigorowicz said:

i fantasise how much better it could be if it was in hands of some solid developer

It would also be a totally different game. I honestly don't think any "solid developer" would have come up with a game like this. Sure, the game might be great, but it wouldn't be THIS game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Truth said:

Same.

681 hours played. That's literally a month of playing F13 (28.37 days).

Nice!  How can you tell?  Are you on PC?  I'd love to know my playtime.

Just now, NScarlato said:

Nice!  How can you tell?  Are you on PC?  I'd love to know my playtime.

xbox tracks certain stats:

2 hours ago, Truth said:

Counselors killed: 1544

Killed by Jason: 961

Doors broken down: 1521

Minutes played: 40863

Limited, but it's something.

4 minutes ago, Truth said:

xbox tracks certain stats:

Doors broken down: 1521

Limited, but it's something.

You have spent over 5hrs of your life,  just breaking down doors... ?

Edit: or 2hr.. fuck math these days, my mind doesn't work anymore

4 minutes ago, Truth said:

It would also be a totally different game.

in my fantasy its still exactly this f13 that we know, but with good collision detection, car physics, dedicated servers and without game breaking bugs like not being able to do interactions. however we are living in reality where gun and illfonic are completley irresponsible with f13. latest update just proved that. it was promised to fix game but it broke it even more. they dont deserve anymore money from anybody who already bought the game. i suggest to vote with wallet and dont buy dlc.

50 minutes ago, Ahab said:

It is not on the Steam store yet.... but the other kill packs are $3.39.... I am in Canada.

Then it will probably be that, same as the rest. 

Regardless of any "don't buy DLC" campaign, nothing will stand in the way of my lingerie pack once that's released :)

• Like 1