Sign in to follow this  
Sir Jack

"Destruction" should be tied with the weapon

I really think that the ability to destroy doors in 3 hits should be tied to the specific weapon, pig splitter or battle axe, since it makes more sense this way. Weapons should've their own perks and weaknesses... after all it's allready that way with the counselors' weapons!

I.E:
Battle Axe should deal more damage than the Machete but should be way slower.
Fire Axe should be more effective in destroying doors and blocking attacks but should be more easy to avoid for the counselors, etc-

Just now, Sir Jack said:

I really think that the ability to destroy doors in 3 hits should be tied to the specific weapon, pig splitter or battle axe, since it makes more sense this way. Wepons should've their own perks and weaknesses... after all it's allready that way with the counselors' weapons!

nah.jpg.0ded9079007162e60506df74dac01daa.jpg

That´s a bit too much. Well , it would be pretty cool but that is maybe too much for most People.

No. If you tied it to the weapon I could tack destruction on to part 2, 3, and 5 on top of their base abilities. Imagine part 3 or part 5 with destruction. 

49 minutes ago, thrawn3054 said:

No. If you tied it to the weapon I could tack destruction on to part 2, 3, and 5 on top of their base abilities. Imagine part 3 or part 5 with destruction. 

Obviously you would have to renounce to another perk, in that case

5 hours ago, Sir Jack said:

I really think that the ability to destroy doors in 3 hits should be tied to the specific weapon, pig splitter or battle axe, since it makes more sense this way. Weapons should've their own perks and weaknesses... after all it's allready that way with the counselors' weapons!

I.E:
Battle Axe should deal more damage than the Machete but should be way slower.
Fire Axe should be more effective in destroying doors and blocking attacks but should be more easy to avoid for the counselors, etc-

6 hours ago, Sir Jack said:

5 hours ago, Sir Jack said:

Obviously you would have to renounce to another perk, in that case

So basically you want you want your favorite Jasons to be stronger and in exchange you would be willing to throw a ability thats less valuable over board.

@Sir Jack Destruction is a strength tied to specific Jasons, not their weapons. Tying it to weapons they would have to rework all of the Jason's strengths and weaknesses... so no. If you want to play a Jason with destruction, then pick a Jason with destruction as a strength. This is one of those things that does not need the realism tied to it... otherwise, the hedge shears, machete and I would also include the spear... would not be knocking any doors down.... Well... maybe the weak doors, with a whole bunch of hits. But technically, someone as strong as Jason could just rip the doorknob off those and push them open.
   The counselors weapons are totally different as far as in game mechanics go.... Jason cannot pick them up and counselors cannot pick up Jason's weapon. Counselor weapons are not tied to animations either.

• Like 1