Jump to content
GHUNTERthaFIRST

Why does this game SUCK in early mornings?

Recommended Posts

Putting it right out there i freaking love this game to death but, WHYYYY is it such a pain in the arse to find a game between the hours of 3am-7am EST. Shouldnt i be connecting with the world for games?!? This is on Xbox...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The majority of players are in the U.S., and most people are asleep during those hours. Most people in western Europe are at work at that time. Australians will be playing at that time, but I've seen reports from people there that there aren't many Australians playing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GHUNTERthaFIRST said:

Putting it right out there i freaking love this game to death but, WHYYYY is it such a pain in the arse to find a game between the hours of 3am-7am EST. Shouldnt i be connecting with the world for games?!? This is on Xbox...

Xbox?! Well there's your problem right there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Mawlock said:

Xbox?! Well there's your problem right there!

Doesn't make much sense..  Xbox has a pretty big player base.

3-7 am  is sleepy time.

4pm - 2am is PRIME TIME.

On xbox..  during prime time.   Theres always like 200+ LOOKING for group games.  And quick match games get filled up in seconds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I usually attempt to play in the morning on Steam, I'm lucky if I get 4 people in a lobby. Most of the time they're pinging in from Asia. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DasMurich said:

I usually attempt to play in the morning on Steam, I'm lucky if I get 4 people in a lobby. Most of the time they're pinging in from Asia. 

Yeah anytime I take a day off from work and hope to get a couple games in, there is no one else around it seems. Best play times on steam are def after 7pm est.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on PS4

Night time is the best time

Start time 6 p.m there are still quitters but not bad

better time is after 8 p.m 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its always better to wait till at least 8pm est or later..

 


Or you will end up in lobbies filled with a bunch of Little Peters..

 

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GHUNTERthaFIRST said:

Putting it right out there i freaking love this game to death but, WHYYYY is it such a pain in the arse to find a game between the hours of 3am-7am EST. Shouldnt i be connecting with the world for games?!? This is on Xbox...

Hm. Have you considered that most people might be sleeping at that time? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HuDawg said:

Its always better to wait till at least 8pm est or later..

 


Or you will end up in lobbies filled with a bunch of Little Peters..

 

 

Man , where do you always get that awesome shit?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Man , where do you always get that awesome shit?

A few months ago i sent that video to a friend when he was complaining about little kids ruining the game for him.  (He played mostly between 3pm est -6 pm.)

 

He laughed for about 5 mins straight..  Its so funny because that video is pretty much exactly how most little kids act in this game.  And from the day forward we call all little squeakers Peters.  The video is soo funny because its true.

 

 

 

I still laugh my ass off when seeing it.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HuDawg said:

Doesn't make much sense..  Xbox has a pretty big player base.

3-7 am  is sleepy time.

4pm - 2am is PRIME TIME.

On xbox..  during prime time.   Theres always like 200+ LOOKING for group games.  And quick match games get filled up in seconds

I wasn't serious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...