Is there no system in place for reporting bad players? Way too many times have I played a game where a player in a car starts betraying, or a player has teamed up with Jason to reveal everyone's locations, or have used the car to block up windows to help Jason out.

Surely there's a way to sort this mess out?

23 hours ago, Witchcunt said:

Is there no system in place for reporting bad players? Way too many times have I played a game where a player in a car starts betraying, or a player has teamed up with Jason to reveal everyone's locations, or have used the car to block up windows to help Jason out.

Surely there's a way to sort this mess out?

Unfortunately Jason teaming is not a bannable offense, as it is a bit of a grey area to look into. On the surface, it can seem like Jason has teamed up with a counselor, but sometimes that's not the case at all. To look into each and every individual case of "Jason teaming" requires way more manpower than anyone at Gun Media or Illfonic so it's no longer against the code of conduct. It is still frowned upon by players who prefer to play the game the way it's intended to be played. If you record some foolproof videos of Jason teaming then maybe they will do something if it's an extremely disruptive case you use the report feature, but I honestly doubt they will even look into it. It sucks, but it is what it is.