1 minute ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

A 'famous' person that deserves attention, 24/7. ;) (I'm kidding, I'm a "miserable" 9yr old that lost Savini last night.)

Pleased to make your acquaintance, young man, and I wish you the best of luck in re-acquiring Savini Jason!  :)

9 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

See? What did I tell you about starting so many threads?

I told you there'd be consequences. 

Start getting used to Part 8.

It's karma, huh?

2 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Pleased to make your acquaintance, young man, and I wish you the best of luck in re-acquiring Savini Jason!  :)

Thanks! I'm hoping I can get him back. I'm prayinnnnnnn'.. (I don't know what I did there o_o)

20 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

It's karma, huh?

Thanks! I'm hoping I can get him back. I'm prayinnnnnnn'.. (I don't know what I did there o_o)

What platform are you on?

If you're on Steam: Right click on F13 in your Steam library list and click properties. Click the tab marked DLC on the top and he'll be listed there. Should be automatically installed with the game.

If you're on Xbox: Get the original code you got in your Kickstarter/Backerkit email, use it on Xbox's redeem a code feature. You might also be able to navigate to 'manage game' on Xbox for it and see if it's listed there.

3 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Get the original code you got in your Kickstarter/Backerkit email

Wait, the codes can be used more than once...?

3 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

If you're on Xbox: Get the original code you got in your Kickstarter/Backerkit email, use it on Xbox's redeem a code feature. You might also be able to navigate to 'manage game' on Xbox for it and see if it's listed there.

Ok, ty. I will right now, in fact. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

Wait, the codes can be used more than once...?

Nope but I think that if you use the code and you're the one who originally used it, it'll prompt you to re-download it again.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Nope but I think that if you use the code and you're the one who originally used it, it'll prompt you to re-download it again.

I guess that makes sense. You can definitely just:

11 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

navigate to 'manage game' on Xbox for it and see if it's listed there.

though.

13 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

So a couple of days ago, I showed my mom a video of Samantha from Part IV getting killed. She got mad over this so she told my brother to delete F13, which I re-installed right now.

1 hour ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

I don't know. Usually, I just feel really stupid and show her bad things that she's against.

Again, why? I have a hard time feeling sorry for you under these circumstances.

This is what I'm understanding:

• You get enjoyment out of making people you care about uncomfortable and horrified.
  • You did this action without a single thought of how it would end.
  • You want to un-do your parent's parenting, and are seeking help from the forum to restore everything she took in her effort to teach you a lesson.

Again, you're a year older than my kid. It's not the answer you want, but I think a fitting punishment would be for you to lose Savini Jason.

Maybe that'll learn ya.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

You shouldn’t judge all kids by some annoying kids you meet every now and then in f13...smh.

every now and then? if only...

7 hours ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

He is “allowed”. It’s not illegal. It’s just a warning. 

If you legitimately downloaded it, it will be in your download history on Xbox. Everything you purchase is there. Even if it’s discontinued. 

The real problem isn´t the game. I am more concerned about the community here, but i just realized it is x-box so not that much of a problem as on PC as it´s kinda moderated. I would let a kid play on X-box. Never on PC. Level of toxicity in this game is horrible

Also i wouldn´t mind actually. It´s just 90% of the kids in this game that i met have been highly annoying. (ofc the 90% of the kids that i could recognize as kids, no clue how many i actually met)

3 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Again, why? I have a hard time feeling sorry for you under these circumstances.

This is what I'm understanding:

• You get enjoyment out of making people you care about uncomfortable and horrified.
  • You did this action without a single thought of how it would end.
  • You want to un-do your parent's parenting, and are seeking help from the forum to restore everything she took in her effort to teach you a lesson.

Again, you're a year older than my kid. It's not the answer you want, but I think a fitting punishment would be for you to lose Savini Jason.

Maybe that'll learn ya.

I, in fact, do get enjoyment out of scaring others or making them mad to see how they will react.

Maybe I'm just a dumb, stereotypical famous youtuber that does stupid "challenges" for the reactions/views. 

Am I toxic?

1 hour ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

every now and then? if only...

The real problem isn´t the game. I am more concerned about the community here, but i just realized it is x-box so not that much of a problem as on PC as it´s kinda moderated. I would let a kid play on X-box. Never on PC. Level of toxicity in this game is horrible

Also i wouldn´t mind actually. It´s just 90% of the kids in this game that i met have been highly annoying. (ofc the 90% of the kids that i could recognize as kids, no clue how many i actually met)

I''m not toxic though. I act stupid, like showing a female character being stabbed in a rubber boat to my mother, but that's all.

Do I seem toxic on here? @WashingtonJones

13 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Too bad it is 18+. So he isn´t allowed to play this if under 18. go try again.

Uh maybe you should actually learn about the game ratings as in all but a couple countries those are just to inform parents and nothing else. Its not illegal for anyone under 18 to play the game in 90% of the countries that play this game. But Im sure you knew that

8 hours ago, K3ys3r S0z3 said:

Uh maybe you should actually learn about the game ratings as in all but a couple countries those are just to inform parents and nothing else. Its not illegal for anyone under 18 to play the game in 90% of the countries that play this game. But Im sure you knew that

maybe you should read all of my posts. idgaf about what they are.

20 hours ago, Truth said:

So did I back then. It's hard to get people to believe you're 12 when you have a full beard growing already and your voice is deeper than theirs lol

I was once in in the third year of School and then I saw a kid that had a beard. I just thought : How the fuck is that actuallly possible? Somehow he noticed that and got like really angry at me.....

20 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Yeah, especially those ones who are introverts, like me. I don't like communication or interactions with others.

Ah , yeah , Introverts are the best.

I, in fact, do get enjoyment out of scaring others or making them mad to see how they will react. You Sound like Sheldon Finkelstein.

I love ,,jumpscaring´´ others but I never could do that because my Family always got really upset.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Do I seem toxic on here?

@WashingtonJones only seems to take issue with someone if they haven't played the game or if they call him out on his bullshit. Can't defend himself so he just ignores you. (get ready for an "I had to unfold that to view it lol" comment from him. He may put you on his ignore list, but he still feels the need to respond with stupid shit like that...

You're definitely not toxic here though. You're young, but we wouldn't have really known that if you hadn't mentioned it yourself.

Did you get Savini downloaded again?

4 hours ago, Truth said:

@WashingtonJones only seems to take issue with someone if they haven't played the game or if they call him out on his bullshit. Can't defend himself so he just ignores you. (get ready for an "I had to unfold that to view it lol" comment from him. He may put you on his ignore list, but he still feels the need to respond with stupid shit like that...

You're definitely not toxic here though. You're young, but we wouldn't have really known that if you hadn't mentioned it yourself.

Did you get Savini downloaded again?

Oh lol. Hopefully, he doesn't but that's just me.

I tried re-using the code but it didn't work, at least for me. Oh, and, my brother found out I had it installed so he snitched and I can't play it, again.. So what's the point?

Not every "kid" or teenager is the same and not everything should be judged or result in a punishment, since it is also against the law to not use the direction indicator, when turning left or right in a hurry

Imagine every Police officer gives you a ticket for that. 

Bet a lot of people would be upset for that ticket.

40 minutes ago, Prydacor said:

Imagine every Police officer gives you a ticket for that. 

Bet a lot of people would be upset for that ticket.

There'd be a lot upset people signaling more often making the roads a little bit safer.