Hey guys! I'm back.

So a couple of days ago, I showed my mom a video of Samantha from Part IV getting killed. She got mad over this so she told my brother to delete F13, which I re-installed right now.

I installed every DLC that I owned, which is everything, including the clothing pack that was on sale before launch and Savini. Well, the issue is that I checked my Jasons and Savini Jason isn't there. 

Should I put this in the bug topic, I don't know. But Savini isn't there and I'm kind of scared.  If this is a bug, I'm hoping it's gonna get fixed because I can't find Savini. Literally, I checked the homepage (Xbox) and didn't see any DLC that's referring to him.

Forgive me if this has been answered or I'm posting this in the wrong.. section? I don't know.

11 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Hey guys! I'm back.

So a couple of days ago, I showed my mom a video of Samantha from Part IV getting killed. She got mad over this so she told my brother to delete F13, which I re-installed right now.

I installed every DLC that I owned, which is everything, including the clothing pack that was on sale before launch and Savini. Well, the issue is that I checked my Jasons and Savini Jason isn't there. 

Should I put this in the bug topic, I don't know. But Savini isn't there and I'm kind of scared.  If this is a bug, I'm hoping it's gonna get fixed because I can't find Savini. Literally, I checked the homepage (Xbox) and didn't see any DLC that's referring to him.

Forgive me if this has been answered or I'm posting this in the wrong.. section? I don't know.

Oof

How bizarre. I can't say this is something to bug report, so keep this thread up and active if possible. However, I would heavily recommend maybe even tweeting out to the devs, seeing if you can get a response that way.

I hope you can get this issue resolved as soon as possible!

25 minutes ago, al1ve said:

How bizarre. I can't say this is something to bug report, so keep this thread up and active if possible. However, I would heavily recommend maybe even tweeting out to the devs, seeing if you can get a response that way.

I hope you can get this issue resolved as soon as possible!

Thabk you! And I will in a few hours when I wake up lol

3 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Hey guys! I'm back.

Oh man , this is really bad. I feel really bad for you. I wish you the best for getting him back out of hell!
I have a Little question though..... Why did you Show it your mom?

If I was young again and my mother knew about this , she would have just let me continuing playing. She would have maybe done something because I would have played it a bit muuuuch and wouldn´t do my homework.

3 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

But Savini isn't there and I'm kind of scared.

See? What did I tell you about starting so many threads?

I told you there'd be consequences. 

Start getting used to Part 8.

• Haha 1

your mom made your brother uninstall? meh. Grow up and come back then pls. Nothing more annoying in game than kids.

21 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

your mom made your brother uninstall? meh. Grow up and come back then pls. Nothing more annoying in game than kids.

I wonder if there is a Thing like being Sexist or racist but against Kids.

He even backed the game , you know? And we should only judge by behaviors and personality.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I wonder if there is a Thing like being Sexist or racist but against Kids.

He even backed the game , you know? And we should only judge by behaviors and personality.

Too bad it is 18+. So he isn´t allowed to play this if under 18. go try again.

4 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Yeah , that is a Thing but ESRB is just for safety so Kids don´t get terrified.

i don´t give a fk what it exactly is. Kids shouldn´t play this. Too young and most of them too annoying. Especially since mute doesn´t work very well.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

i don´t give a fk what it exactly is. Kids shouldn´t play this. Too young and most of them too annoying. Especially since mute doesn´t work very well.

Yeah , okay , I totally understand you. Atleast Kids now know who Jason Voorhees , so that is a Thing.

Go to your kick starter or backer kit page and get your code again and reinstall it. This sounds like you shared a game file with someone to me. If you legit downloaded it by adding a code it will also be in your download history on Xbox. 

3 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

He is “allowed”. It’s not illegal. It’s just a warning. 

If you legitimately downloaded it, it will be in your download history on Xbox. Everything you purchase is there. Even if it’s discontinued. 

In Xbox if you go into manage game the download should be in there with an install option. 

3 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

You shouldn’t judge all kids by some annoying kids you meet every now and then in f13...smh.

8 minutes ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

You shouldn’t judge all kids by some annoying kids you meet every now and then in f13...smh.

Especially since almost every long time fan of this franchise started watching it as a child. One of the best memories of my childhood was sneaking out after bed time and watching my mom’s VHS copy of “A New Beginning”. Those moments changed my life. 

5 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Especially since almost every long time fan of this franchise started watching it as a child. One of the best memories of my childhood was sneaking out after bed time and watching my mom’s VHS copy of “A New Beginning”. Those moments changed my life. 

Yup, my dad had them all on VHS. Anytime him and my mom went out and my sister was watching me those tapes were going in.. Of course I didn't sleep all night and was usually crying Jason was going to get me when my parents came home.. 🤣

1 minute ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Yup, my dad had them all on VHS. Anytime him and my mom went out and my sister was watching me those tapes were going in.. Of course I didn't sleep all night and was usually crying Jason was going to get me when my parents came home.. 🤣

Lol. Yup. I still remember the moment I first held the New Beginning VHS in my hands and read the description before putting it in the VCR. That movie was the first F13 movie I saw, and started my love for the franchise. Even though it wasn’t really Jason. I had never even heard of him before. And I believe it was also the first, *looks around and whispers*, boobs I ever saw. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Exactly! 

8 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Oh man , this is really bad. I feel really bad for you. I wish you the best for getting him back out of hell!
I have a Little question though..... Why did you Show it your mom?

If I was young again and my mother knew about this , she would have just let me continuing playing. She would have maybe done something because I would have played it a bit muuuuch and wouldn´t do my homework.

I don't know. Usually, I just feel really stupid and show her bad things that she's against.

4 hours ago, JPops said:

In Xbox if you go into manage game the download should be in there with an install option. 

Oh, thanks. I haven't checked there yet so it should be there... oops 😅

4 hours ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

Right. I'm not a squeaker, in fact. I have a.. mature/deep voice if that makes any sense. sO tAkE bAcK wHaT yOu sAiD, @pApA^LeGBa

4 hours ago, SteveChristy said:

Should've just showed her Mrs. Jarvis' death. 😉

4 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Right. I'm not a squeaker, in fact. I have a.. mature/deep voice if that makes any sense. sO tAkE bAcK wHaT yOu sAiD,

So did I back then. It's hard to get people to believe you're 12 when you have a full beard growing already and your voice is deeper than theirs lol

I've noticed that the kids playing only really get annoying if there are several of them in a lobby. They just get too hyper and that just makes them squeakier. If there's only one, they're usually just quiet.

12 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Hey guys! I'm back.

Sorry, who are you?

4 minutes ago, Truth said:

So did I back then. It's hard to get people to believe you're 12 when you have a full beard growing already and your voice is deeper than theirs lol

I've noticed that the kids playing only really get annoying if there are several of them in a lobby. They just get too hyper and that just makes them squeakier. If there's only one, they're usually just quiet.

Yeah, especially those ones who are introverts, like me. I don't like communication or interactions with others.

1 minute ago, Dolemite said:

Sorry, who are you?

A 'famous' person that deserves attention, 24/7. ;) (I'm kidding, I'm a "miserable" 9yr old that lost Savini last night.)