uberXJoshua

Friday The 13th The Game Sob Stories

A character skin isn't worth all the stress you're causing yourself. Don't listen to the trolls telling you to go take it, they would be happy if you fuck your life up over a stupid code, leave your ex alone.

34 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

Just ask yourself: What Would Jason Do?

If you're thinking we were going to answer with "Follow the law by refraining from violence, and looking for a respectful and mature way to handle the situation," then I think you're on the right track, but I really don't see Jason modeling that behavior, so I'm not sure it all lines up.

1 hour ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

If you're thinking we were going to answer with "Follow the law by refraining from violence, and looking for a respectful and mature way to handle the situation," then I think you're on the right track, but I really don't see Jason modeling that behavior, so I'm not sure it all lines up.

Respectful and mature are out of the picture at this point, based on the OP's description of the situation, but you're probably right that following Jason's lead to the letter probably wouldn't be for the best.  I was just going for lolz.

2 minutes ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

I was just going for lolz.

Me too. :P

On 5/30/2018 at 8:28 PM, uberXJoshua said:

unfortunately we used her email and other info

I have to ask . . . 

If YOU paid to be a backer . . . and you guys weren't married . . . 

Why did you use HER email address instead of insisting you use your own??

On 5/30/2018 at 8:28 PM, uberXJoshua said:

she decided I keep the house and her debt and her dog and she took savini,

Really...? how did you end up with her house and debt if you weren't married?

Take this as a lesson and keep your shit to yourself in the future. Even if you think it will last, it's not worth the trouble if it doesn't. What's mine is mine. I earned it, nobody is taking it from me.

12 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Why did you use HER email address instead of insisting you use your own??

I'm sure we all have some example of being too trusting with someone that didn't deserve it...

3 minutes ago, Truth said:

I'm sure we all have some example of being too trusting with someone that didn't deserve it...

Really? Hey, if you'll send me $5,000 today, I will send you one MILLION German Dankeshoens in exchange. They're invaluable! Where can I send the money transfer info??

1 minute ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Really? Hey, if you'll send me $5,000 today, I will send you one MILLION German Dankeshoens in exchange. They're invaluable! Where can I send the money transfer info??

Trusting, not gullible. Like trusting a friend to pay rent while they live in your house.

Though I do have an example of being too gullible:

One of my buddies was just telling me yesterday that in a game he plays someone told him they were a mod and wanted to make him a mod. He was stupid enough to give him his password and shit. In case you weren't sure, he has not been made a mod yet, and he can no longer access the account. (big surprise)

48 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Don't fall for this guy. He's a fraud. It's spelled Dankeschön. And you get them from me. $ 4,499.99 is the price. 

I only had second hand experience. Somebody I played with got accused of being a homewrecker by some people. It would be a long story with loads of details, to cut it short: there were no grounds for such accusations. It was major unneccesary drama. It got sad because people got really hurtful and shitty about it aswell.

40 minutes ago, Thor_Bjarnason said:

It's spelled Dankeschön.

Hey! My way is how the Wayne Newton song is spelled, BUDDY!

1 hour ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Ah yes! Wayne Newton: a noted authority on the German language and its intricacies.

19 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Ah yes! Wayne Newton: a noted authority on the German language and its intricacies.

rAX0KgG.gif

2 hours ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Wayne Newton, first Dankeschön-scammer in history.

I, like my Dankeschöns, am authentic and made in Germany. All Dankeschöns come with a TB-Seal-of-approval.

I got a really sad story. Was playing as A.J and I repaired the 4 seater. But I dropped the keys next to the car in case I died. Then I got the gas and I noticed someone took they keys. I started to do my stuff and then I noticed someone started the car. 

I waited next to the vacation house and then I saw him going really fast and he was going in my direction. I ran to a cabin and I waited like 3 minutes (Jason was AFK by the way). I got bored and I left from behind and he saw me and ran me over..... 

5 hours ago, Truth said:

Really...? how did you end up with her house and debt if you weren't married?

Take this as a lesson and keep your shit to yourself in the future. Even if you think it will last, it's not worth the trouble if it doesn't. What's mine is mine. I earned it, nobody is taking it from me.

We were both on lease renting the house, both paying half, I got kids from past relationship so I had to keep house but it was another sctewjob by her cuz it's expensive we got it on basis we both paid, so I'm working two jobs now, she buttered up landlords and got herself removed from lease shortly before leaving, she had it planned. She is a c#@t and I did nothing close to deserving what she has done to me. And I was just too trusting when we backed the game she filled everything out but I couldn't fathom us splitting up at the time so I wasn't thinking about the what ifs.

Just had a sad ending. Was an afk Jason I was Tommy and he got hit with the sweater. I had the axe hit him dropped him to his knees and think "yes finally going to get to kill him again" hit X and instead of Tommy doing the finishing blow he swaps the axe for the nearby trap I didn't notice before. Frantically try and get my axe back again and try to hit X again before its too late and he just keeps swapping for that trap instead of doing the finishing blow.

That was pretty lame Jason saved by a trap so the finishing blow wouldn't register.

After my ex goty savini Jason i began waiting for Uber Jason the main reason I backed the geme was to play as Uber and then December he gets teased! Then he gets delayed until after big patch! Then big patch drops and ppl figure out he's finished so he could come out next!!? Then the game cancels?!! Ugggggggg and he was finished and tons of PC players got him by accident! They should've just dropped him after half the PC players got him but no they remove him in last patch! Jesus I was gonna get the PC version just to at least play as him!! I may get PC version anyways, a guy I know that has Uber on PC knows how to access the Uber with hitbox and kills so I guess that's my only way to ever get to play as him. Though I think even if it takes several months if the lawsuit gets resolved they should at least patch in Uber for whatever players remain as an apology for delaying so much when they knew that come June/July the case could stop the game dead. That's why I don't understand why they didn't just drop him in with big update if he was finished, yea I know Grendel wasn't done but I've found out they knew that the lawsuit could hault the game in June/July so just in case they should've just let us have him

4 hours ago, uberXJoshua said:

After my ex goty savini Jason i began waiting for Uber Jason the main reason I backed the geme was to play as Uber and then December he gets teased! Then he gets delayed until after big patch! Then big patch drops and ppl figure out he's finished so he could come out next!!? Then the game cancels?!! Ugggggggg and he was finished and tons of PC players got him by accident! They should've just dropped him after half the PC players got him but no they remove him in last patch! Jesus I was gonna get the PC version just to at least play as him!! I may get PC version anyways, a guy I know that has Uber on PC knows how to access the Uber with hitbox and kills so I guess that's my only way to ever get to play as him. Though I think even if it takes several months if the lawsuit gets resolved they should at least patch in Uber for whatever players remain as an apology for delaying so much when they knew that come June/July the case could stop the game dead. That's why I don't understand why they didn't just drop him in with big update if he was finished, yea I know Grendel wasn't done but I've found out they knew that the lawsuit could hault the game in June/July so just in case they should've just let us have him

Sorry to bust your bubble.... but....
   I do not think Uber Jason was finished... I saw him used in game. Certain things like missing sounds from his kills made me think he was not finished, among other little quirks. Either way, finished or not.... he was not released officially in game before the deadline... so we will not be getting him now... until after the court case is settled... IF we get him at all after the court case is settled. That will probably depend on many things that we have no idea about and cannot even speculate on. Lack of valid information leads to misinformed opinions... and they cannot talk about an active court case that affects them.... so we are not going to get much information either way.
   They rushed out a bunch of content with the engine upgrade and got it out before the deadline... or we would not have that either... Now they are concentrating on fixing the plethora of bugs that plague us here in Crystal Lake.

Uber Jason did not go out to random players by accident. From what I have read about it... people that had him got him because of a DLC unlocker, which has been detected and people that have been using him were banned in waves... There are probably still some people in need of a ban for using him... and they will get to that. Its probably not a good idea to acquire said DLC unlocker just so you can play something that will get you banned. Detected by the software or not... one short video of you using him will probably be enough for a ban.... and there are many people recording the game without your knowledge...      #Hacking is Bad... and Bannable

Many of us would like to see Uber in game as well... among other things, like more kill packs or maps. We may yet get him and more content, but not before the court case is settled. For now, it sucks, but it is... what it is.
   I read your initial post along with the rest of the thread... you have my understanding and sympathy... I have been there before... But remember... keep a cool head, because in the end... Cooler Heads will Prevail.
   If you were a backer and can prove it (even if it was not your e-mail attached to it... Was your name on any of it? Do you have any receipts?)... and prove you never used your Savini code... perhaps you should E-mail or message the devs and ask about your situation and the possibility of canceling the code that you never used and getting a new code... it may be worth a try at least. Just do not expect an instant response. 

Sob story for me is I had faith in it. Thouroughly enjoyed it for a short time. Wanted and hoped it would be better got confirmation it would be, then it died. 

5 hours ago, Ahab said:

Sorry to bust your bubble.... but....
   I do not think Uber Jason was finished... I saw him used in game. Certain things like missing sounds from his kills made me think he was not finished, among other little quirks. Either way, finished or not.... he was not released officially in game before the deadline... so we will not be getting him now... until after the court case is settled... IF we get him at all after the court case is settled. That will probably depend on many things that we have no idea about and cannot even speculate on. Lack of valid information leads to misinformed opinions... and they cannot talk about an active court case that affects them.... so we are not going to get much information either way.
   They rushed out a bunch of content with the engine upgrade and got it out before the deadline... or we would not have that either... Now they are concentrating on fixing the plethora of bugs that plague us here in Crystal Lake.

Uber Jason did not go out to random players by accident. From what I have read about it... people that had him got him because of a DLC unlocker, which has been detected and people that have been using him were banned in waves... There are probably still some people in need of a ban for using him... and they will get to that. Its probably not a good idea to acquire said DLC unlocker just so you can play something that will get you banned. Detected by the software or not... one short video of you using him will probably be enough for a ban.... and there are many people recording the game without your knowledge...      #Hacking is Bad... and Bannable

Many of us would like to see Uber in game as well... among other things, like more kill packs or maps. We may yet get him and more content, but not before the court case is settled. For now, it sucks, but it is... what it is.
   I read your initial post along with the rest of the thread... you have my understanding and sympathy... I have been there before... But remember... keep a cool head, because in the end... Cooler Heads will Prevail.
   If you were a backer and can prove it (even if it was not your e-mail attached to it... Was your name on any of it? Do you have any receipts?)... and prove you never used your Savini code... perhaps you should E-mail or message the devs and ask about your situation and the possibility of canceling the code that you never used and getting a new code... it may be worth a try at least. Just do not expect an instant response. 

I would honestly be fine getting banned just to play as him 1 time at this it's the principle of the matter, will be the only satisfaction I can get. There is no way they will do content after lawsuit cuz they won't have a big enough player base. If they knew bout deadline they shouldn't have teased stuff they couldn't follow through on ? I've contacted devs sooo msny times and get automated savinisg saying unless I backed game I can't get him, they don't even read my msg they assume I'm just asking you buy him like sooo msny people constantly bug them about. If they'd actually read my msgs they'd see it's not just a message asking for a savini code. Ugggh sooo stressful. Thanks for your concern and advice.

Just had a another really sad game which makes a good story at least. So I find the fuse and signal for Tommy to come help me and hopefully guard the box. He follows me and I start on the repairs and shortly after while I'm starting to make the call Jason morphs over and Tommy immediately flees even though he's still got his gun. End result is Jason smashes the box about 1 second before I can finish the call.

Next up I decide to go get the sweater in his shack hoping the cowardly Tommy might be able to redeem himself. I get the sweater Jason is after me but the 4 seater with Tommy driving has drove up nearby and is honking. I barely run to it low on stamina..and get driven over.

Thanks Tommy!

Not my personal sob stories, but Stoiker Kalei just posted some amazing glitch videos showing just how fucked the game is after the last update:

I had to take massive shit while playing as Jason once but I didn't want to leave because I didn't want anyone to escape. 

I got a bad bloody nose when I was playing. Blood got all over my controller and my floor and shirt and I had to clean it all up afterwards.