Sir Jack

Is it more difficult to bring Jason to his knees after update?

2 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Of course it's harder: you can't ply him with Smirnoff Ice and jewelry.

Is that how you get it done? Jewelry seems an expensive way to go about it.

4 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Thats a joke you can only get away with if you're married.

Well then I can get away with it, only with Mrs. Creed, it's Irish Mules (Russian Mules but with Jameson instead of vodka) and chores.  

Cheaper than jewelry, but I'm pretty sure she's helping keep Jameson open.

4 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

Is that how you get it done? Jewelry seems an expensive way to go about it.

Back in my youth, back before Amazon made suburban malls "bend the knee", you could walk into any one of a dozen cheap jewelry stores and impress some floozy for $19.95.

Not that I had to rely on it, I had my whole "starving orphan" look working (seriously, I couldn't put on weight to save my life, I was 6'3" 160 lbs as a senior), but alcohol definitely works: the sweeter the better.

• Thanks 1

On 5/30/2018 at 10:36 PM, Sir Jack said:

As Jarvis I often try to kill Jason, and lately this happens:

girls uses the sweater, I hit Jason with the Axe UP TO THREE TIMES, and he still doesn't get to this knees.
This is rather strange, since before update it only took 1 max 2 hits to seal the deal...

To get back on topic, I noticed this happens a lot only with "alive" Jasons, part 2 to 5.

17 hours ago, Daneasaur said:

Savini backer, bought the game on PC and PS4. Got savini on both as well. PC, because it didn't suffer the "host quit" exp denial, and because I don't pay for PS+, got months of gameplay on it. PS4 version didn't get any gameplay until bots were released.

PC is now riddled withbugs and Hackers. I have weapon swap there but it's no fun playing. Go to play PS4 version, don't have weapon swap yet. Now the game is crashing randomly when I kill a bot denying me of EXP.

Game is unplayable and now I'm sad.

Ah I see. And yea, you're right 

2 hours ago, Sir Jack said:

To get back on topic, I noticed this happens a lot only with "alive" Jasons, part 2 to 5.

Failed 2 Jason kills this week as he wouldn't stun.  No one had a bat, but it failed smacking him with a pot and axe.  Both Jasons were "alive" Jasons.  Maybe very bad luck on 3* stun weapons?

2 hours ago, NScarlato said:

Failed 2 Jason kills this week as he wouldn't stun.  No one had a bat, but it failed smacking him with a pot and axe.  Both Jasons were "alive" Jasons.  Maybe very bad luck on 3* stun weapons?

No I actually think we're onto something

Sorry to bring this up, but it happened again yesterday.

Three axe hits WITH TOMMY and Jason was not stunned. Is it just a matter of luck?

@ROGUE-Firebomb I'd say he either resisted the stun before you hit him or you didn't time the sweater stun quite right (Jason was already stunned at the time) in which case he wouldn't be affected at all by the sweater. 

On 5/30/2018 at 3:36 PM, Sir Jack said:

As Jarvis I often try to kill Jason, and lately this happens:

girls uses the sweater, I hit Jason with the Axe UP TO THREE TIMES, and he still doesn't get to this knees.
This is rather strange, since before update it only took 1 max 2 hits to seal the deal...

This happened to me last night.  During double xp I tell peeps they can kill me for the points.  Everything was done right, I never spammed the x button at all when sweater was used.  Tommy hit me 3 times with the ax and I never went down.