Sir Jack

Is it more difficult to bring Jason to his knees after update?

As Jarvis I often try to kill Jason, and lately this happens:

girls uses the sweater, I hit Jason with the Axe UP TO THREE TIMES, and he still doesn't get to this knees.
This is rather strange, since before update it only took 1 max 2 hits to seal the deal...

They changed the weapon stats.image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ7bkdfVEEp

That doesn't explain the example you gave though... The old stats had 2 for stun on the axe...

counselorweapons.jpg

i think its suppose to be 1 hit, an im not sure but i thought the sweater girl was also suppose to do the hit to bring jason to his knees, then tommy goes in

3 minutes ago, DeadlyD said:

an im not sure but i thought the sweater girl was also suppose to do the hit to bring jason to his knees

That's really just one option. Anyone can perform the stun, it's just easier to time when the sweater girl does it.

Just now, NScarlato said:

Not sure about Jason, but I heard for AJ it got much easier.

Why didn't I think of that one...?

• Thanks 1

I narrowly escaped death Sunday when Tommy's axe didn't process a stun and drop me to my knees, I managed to mash my way clear.

In a match prior to that I brought him to his knees easily as Chad with the bat, and an epic sucker punch.

14 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

I narrowly escaped death Sunday when Tommy's axe didn't process a stun and drop me to my knees, I managed to mash my way clear.

In a match prior to that I brought him to his knees easily as Chad with the bat, and an epic sucker punch.

RNG, was on your side. Unfortunately that was not the case for the other Jason. 

Just now, Dead Meme said:

RNG, was on your side. Unfortunately that was not the case for the other Jason. 

Yes and no, the odds are 50/50 now that the axe without any perks will provide a stun. The bat with epic sucker punch have nearly %99 chance to stun so short of me missing with it, he was dead when she used the sweater, everything after was just for looks.

Just now, AdmiralJT said:

Yes and no, the odds are 50/50 now that the axe without any perks will provide a stun. The bat with epic sucker punch have nearly %99 chance to stun so short of me missing with it, he was dead when she used the sweater, everything after was just for looks.

Ah, okay. I forgot that they changed the Stun chance for the Axe. I remember a few times where I swung at Jason with a bat, during the sweater stun like 3 times i think, and he was still standing. 

I have had a lot more luck if you continue to hit Jason after the mask comes off. If you try and initiate the kill with the sweater immediately after the mask comes off its rare Jason will actually go down. But thats just my experience. 

15 hours ago, Truth said:

That's really just one option. Anyone can perform the stun, it's just easier to time when the sweater girl does it.

Actually it's very difficult for the sweater girl to do it, since you can't sweater cancel anymore, the animation takes forever and Jason has all the time to recover

4 minutes ago, Sir Jack said:

since you can't sweater cancel anymore

You can't?!

WTF???

I haven't gotten a chance to try since the update...

1 hour ago, Truth said:

You can't?!

WTF???

I haven't gotten a chance to try since the update...

Yup.

You kinda can cancel the animation with an amote, but it's way slower than the sweater cancel

3 minutes ago, Sir Jack said:

Yup.

You kinda can cancel the animation with an amote, but it's way slower than the sweater cancel

Damn...

I'm not sure if that's good or bad... I'm really not sure how to feel about that lol

4 hours ago, Truth said:

Damn...

I'm not sure if that's good or bad... I'm really not sure how to feel about that lol

You can also just drop an item. Which is much much quicker than doing an emote. Just dont drop it in front of Jason or risk tommy picking it up ?

It's easier.

So easy, I suffered the only true defeat as Jason after this patch. I was a joke with the tommy and vanessa sporting 2 pocket knives and 4 med sprays each. i could slash all day and when I'd get stunned, they would be patched up in no time. finally grab one? Knife. Map was so dark I didn't know they were going for my shack and I couldn't do anything about it.

While she was TALKING with the sweater I was not frozen and grabbed her, but tommy slapped me with the axe once and I dropped her AND went to my knees and I was killed by teabaggers.

I'm a rank 150 savini backer on PC.

When it's not the hackers ruining all aspects of the fun, it's the nerfing to Jason non fucking stop.

I wanted a game where Jason was going to kill everyone and escaping was the exception, not the rule, and killing him being damn near impossible.

Give back his original attack range and speed where he could hit you with slashes outside of the swinging range of the baseball bat and hit you over and over again while you try in vain to swing at him and he just slashes you to stop you, killing you fucking dead and rendering your med sprays and knives useless.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

When it's not the hackers ruining all aspects of the fun, it's the nerfing to Jason non fucking stop.

You SAID they were cheating, but still blame a Jason nerf that didn't happen? I don't get it...

Or did I just make an assumption based on the extra items?

1 hour ago, Truth said:

You SAID they were cheating, but still blame a Jason nerf that didn't happen? I don't get it...

Or did I just make an assumption based on the extra items?

As the gameplay has been evolving ,I remembered that the original Jason programming had a much larger reach with his slash and it covered a large sweep. It made it horrifying to try and fight him and a 1 on 1, or even 2 on 1 vs Jason would lead to everyone dying. Knives and med sprays meant nothing when he had a faster swing and recovery time than the counselors.

I tried to slash them repeatedly, but all they had to do was jog at bat-swinging-range. Way back, I would have been hitting them and killing them for being cocky dickbags. Now? I ran out of knives to use on them (had 5 during the end game mess and used them all), they healed, I slashed, they healed, and when I tried to keep slashing, they just kept at a nice little distance from me. I would wiff with a slash, but when they attacked from the same range, they would smack me with a bat and score an instant stun, allowing them to heal and teabag.

This isn't the game I backed. This isn't the game I felt was proper in that Jason was supposed to be OP and butcher the other 7 players with escape being rare and killing Jason being virtually impossible. No, a vanessa and tommy alone can teabag, dance, repeatedly stun, and do whatever to even an experienced jason and kill him at their leisure.

This is part of the reason I've grown pissed at 113 being for the weapon swap as I'm done playing with others and want to play just with bots and challenges because they don't try that shit. But no, I can't even do that because the game keeps fucking crashing when I'm killing bots, thus I get no exp and am no closer to 113 than I was several days ago.

5 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

As the gameplay has been evolving ,I remembered that the original Jason programming had a much larger reach with his slash and it covered a large sweep. It made it horrifying to try and fight him and a 1 on 1, or even 2 on 1 vs Jason would lead to everyone dying. Knives and med sprays meant nothing when he had a faster swing and recovery time than the counselors.

I tried to slash them repeatedly, but all they had to do was jog at bat-swinging-range. Way back, I would have been hitting them and killing them for being cocky dickbags. Now? I ran out of knives to use on them (had 5 during the end game mess and used them all), they healed, I slashed, they healed, and when I tried to keep slashing, they just kept at a nice little distance from me. I would wiff with a slash, but when they attacked from the same range, they would smack me with a bat and score an instant stun, allowing them to heal and teabag.

This isn't the game I backed. This isn't the game I felt was proper in that Jason was supposed to be OP and butcher the other 7 players with escape being rare and killing Jason being virtually impossible. No, a vanessa and tommy alone can teabag, dance, repeatedly stun, and do whatever to even an experienced jason and kill him at their leisure.

This is part of the reason I've grown pissed at 113 being for the weapon swap as I'm done playing with others and want to play just with bots and challenges because they don't try that shit. But no, I can't even do that because the game keeps fucking crashing when I'm killing bots, thus I get no exp and am no closer to 113 than I was several days ago.

I agree with everthing you said, but didn't you say you're a lvl 150 savini jason backer 2 replies ago?

Yet now you said you can't weapon swap because of the lvl 113 requirement?

13 minutes ago, Misterx said:

I agree with everthing you said, but didn't you say you're a lvl 150 savini jason backer 2 replies ago?

Yet now you said you can't weapon swap because of the lvl 113 requirement?

Savini backer, bought the game on PC and PS4. Got savini on both as well. PC, because it didn't suffer the "host quit" exp denial, and because I don't pay for PS+, got months of gameplay on it. PS4 version didn't get any gameplay until bots were released.

PC is now riddled withbugs and Hackers. I have weapon swap there but it's no fun playing. Go to play PS4 version, don't have weapon swap yet. Now the game is crashing randomly when I kill a bot denying me of EXP.

Game is unplayable and now I'm sad.

1 minute ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Of course it's harder: you can't ply him with Smirnoff Ice and jewelry.

Thats a joke you can only get away with if you're married.