Hello
I had my code since Kickstarter but never used it... I have waited to learn, progress and reach a high level to use it, and now i think is time to give it a chance
but i know that there have been many problems on this issue, so the question is: i'm still in time to use it??

Guess yes but not sure, and don't want to be banned or something like that
If could have any inconvenience, also i have a friend that have it to, and could share me his account anyway... this way is better/safer?

Thanks!

im sure you can, the issue i heard was people with file hack versions or something are being flagged, i dont know the specifics, if you got a legit code from backing there should be no worries i would think

@serpentdiaboli you're fine. It's the same as using a digital code for a game. Hope you enjoy it!

58 minutes ago, serpentdiaboli said:

Hello
I had my code since Kickstarter but never used it... I have waited to learn, progress and reach a high level to use it, and now i think is time to give it a chance
but i know that there have been many problems on this issue, so the question is: i'm still in time to use it??

If could have any inconvenience, also i have a friend that have it to, and could share me his account anyway... this way is better/safer?

Thanks!

Yeah, you won't get banned. Don't you worry about it. Enjoy playing as Savini! He's really fun.

Nothing to worry about. If the code is legitimate (which it sounds like), then you'll have him :)

1 hour ago, serpentdiaboli said:

Hello

Thanks!

Hey bro be glad you got your code! My GF and I backed the game together but broke up shortly before release, unfortunately we used her email and other info and she decided I keep the house and her debt and her dog and she took savini, she hasn't even installed the game but she refuses to let me have the savini code and buddy I ponied up a lot of money to back this game ,??? enjoy your savini, you are safe, code is ok to use if it's legit. Have fun!

13 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Enjoy man! Some people are pretty envious. 

Dang right I'm envious! Read my post above lol

43 minutes ago, uberXJoshua said:

Hey bro be glad you got your code! My GF and I backed the game together but broke up shortly before release, unfortunately we used her email and other info and she decided I keep the house and her debt and her dog and she took savini, she hasn't even installed the game but she refuses to let me have the savini code and buddy I ponied up a lot of money to back this game ,??? enjoy your savini, you are safe, code is ok to use if it's legit. Have fun!

Dude that sucks. But look at the bright side. You learned a valuable lesson. Don't mix your life with someone who isn't your spouse. And video games can be better for your life then you significant other sometimes.

• Sad 1

I did the kickstarter for savini Jason and I never recieved a code in my email and on top of that it was when I went through a death in the family and lost a lot of things including my ps4 pro do to a robbery? Can someone Please help me and tell me what to do please?

2 hours ago, OP304 said:

I did the kickstarter for savini Jason and I never recieved a code in my email and on top of that it was when I went through a death in the family and lost a lot of things including my ps4 pro do to a robbery? Can someone Please help me and tell me what to do please?

If you backed the game, then get in direct contact with Gun Media and talk to them about it. That's the only way you'll be able to maybe get a code if there's none in your email. You'll require your backer proof of purchase/receipt email.