AshTray900

OMG Please Leave The Keys At The CAR :)

NEVER leave the keys unless you are in a private with friends.  Doing this in quick play will assuredly bite you in the ass.  Too many dickweeds out there that do not care about anyone else and will steal that shit out from under you.  It doesn't matter if they are level 1 or level 150.  They all play alike.  Then laugh about taking something they didn't help with and brag about how they escaped.  Up to you, but don't leave that stuff.  

• Like 1

The only way to gaurantee you have a seat in the car is to have the keys. If I'm planning on leaving in a car I won't drop them.

No. I need to make sure that I will have a place in at least one of the cars lol

I always drop the fuse as soon as I find it, but forget about the keys. MY KEYS! 

Oh, the only thing that can make me drop the keys is a second pocket knife haha 

• Thanks 1

I'm sick of professional asshats hoarding keys and not being mic'd up.  I fixed BOTH cars in a QP lobby last night, and the two jackoffs who had the keys ran to the cops.  By the time they popped up on the map, I was the last one left, and with the new quicksand steering on the car after the patch it did NOT go so well.  Two whole minutes to retrieve the keys (damn your fat ass and low stamina, LaChappa!), and Jason was on me before I could get to the main road.

I

2 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I'm sick of professional asshats hoarding keys and not being mic'd up 

I agree.

3 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

I fixed BOTH cars in a QP lobby last night, and the two jackoffs who had the keys ran to the cops.  By the time they popped up on the map, I was the last one left

This is why I won't even think about fixing the cars unless I or someone has the keys and is wanting to use the cars.

5 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Two whole minutes to retrieve the keys (damn your fat ass and low stamina, LaChappa

That's impressive.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nowjoshua said:

don't drop the keys lol they'll leave your ass behind anyways 

Or run you over for giggles.

• Haha 1

I usually hang on to them for several reasons. 

The obvious #1 is trolls. Just too many of them and the amount of damage they can do with a car is unbearable. 

And as for #2, leaving the keys at the car often just makes it a no-go trap. It attracts the impatient players to come hang around the car and Jason follows them there right after. They usually don't have half a brain and they refuse to leave the car for the fear of being left behind. So, they keep running circles around the car (usually unarmed) and expect Jason to somehow ignore the potential driver starting the car. Jason usually kills them one by one and before you know it, you are the lone survivor and Jason knows where the keys are.

#3, I don't trust the driving skills of others. A lot of drivers can't seem to manage a straight road on Quick Play. I'm a somewhat talented off-roader myself and I know it's uncommon to find a better driver in a random lobby. I admit I'm a little self centered in this, but I do my best to compensate by making sure I pick up everybody I possibly can. Unless it's one of those Jasons you simply don't mess with, I usually dally long enough on the map to fill every seat or to enable someone to call the police.

• Like 1

I trade PK's for keys fairly regularly, I just don't trust anyone in QP to not troll, so those dropped keys find a nice safe place with me. If the person who dropped them has a radio I try and pick them up first. 

I had an interesting match over the weekend as Kenny. It was a Quick Play match with a pair of Jason helpers (Vanessa and Chad). I was asked by one of the other players (Jenny) to join them in going for the sweater. Jason helper #1 (Vanessa) ratted out our position. I sacrificed myself and let my partner (Jenny) get away. I got killed and saw the Vanessa take the sweater. Fox gets the call made to the cops. I came back as Tommy. I found and dropped a set of keys by the four seater. Jason Helper #2 (Chad) took those and ran off laughing about it. Jason shows up and grabs one of the other players (LaChappa). I shoot him with the shotgun, saving LaChappa's bacon. I drop my spray, which LaChappa uses. Jason proceeds to grab me, and gets a pocketknife to the neck. I had found a second set of keys. So LaChappa, Jenny, Fox, and myself (Kenny) hop in the car. We make our way to the exit. Our friendly Jason Helper Chad was standing in the middle of the road, spamming dancing emotes. The Jason Helper Vanessa popped out of the woods, standing behind the car. Jason was power walking in the distance, as he was without Shift and Morph at the time. We all get out of the car. Jenny and Fox each drop firecrackers, and LaChappa hits Jason with a flare gun.  We run on either side of the Chad, and make our way to the exit. Vanessa hops in the car, with the intention of mowing one or more of us down. She accidentally hits Chad instead of us and kills him. Jason snaps out of being stunned by the flare gun, and a set of firecrackers catch him off guard. By the time those wear off, it is just the Jason and Vanessa left. The match carries on with Vanessa dancing until time runs out. The next match starts. I come in as Jason. 10 seconds into the match, the host (who was previously Jason) quits the match. From now on, I will only drops keys if I don't intend to escape in a car, or if I have both sets.

• Thanks 1

Well, on the bright side you definitely escaped and Jason helper #2 as Chad got run down by his own buddy. So while, yeah, you got held hostage to the timer by the Vanessa at the end, at least you managed to win. :) If I find the keys, they stay on me, which tends to work out real well if there is only one car on the map to escape in. Of course it helps if other players are assisting with playing the objectives and getting things done, if that doesn't happen and I don't manage to get said car working, I may as well just kiss my ass goodbye haha!

31 minutes ago, Nickypoolicious said:

Well, on the bright side you definitely escaped and Jason helper #2 as Chad got run down by his own buddy. So while, yeah, you got held hostage to the timer by the Vanessa at the end, at least you managed to win. :) If I find the keys, they stay on me, which tends to work out real well if there is only one car on the map to escape in. Of course it helps if other players are assisting with playing the objectives and getting things done, if that doesn't happen and I don't manage to get said car working, I may as well just kiss my ass goodbye haha!

Yeah, the hostage situation wasn't too bad. I took the time to fix a sandwich and check my e-mail while I waited.

You know what sickens me more?....when people don't have the guts to carry a part anywhere near an objective. They just pick it up and drop it, just like a teenager with their dirty clothes. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Truth said:

gtfo

10 hours ago, T.W said:

Image result for bitch slapped gif

10 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

AAARRRRH! You're not a nice player!

I'm so angry now!!

Whenever i see players running for the car, I cackle and say "don't you realise what you've just done?!" 

I always peep the horn too to try and draw them out. I'll always try and reverse on them too.

Yeah its a pain when someone grabs the keys and runs off. I'm one of the worst drivers ever so I always drop the keys. If I try to drive there's about a 95% chance I'll crash within the first 10 seconds. In over a 1000 matches I've only managed to drive the car to escape once..and that was cause it was literally stopped 2 feet from the exit.

I also really wish soon as the driver entered the car all passengers would be allowed to enter too. It's so dumb when your sitting there waiting for the car to start along with possibly 3 others waiting as well and the driver guns it immediately leaving you all behind.

51 minutes ago, Soggy biscuit said:

Whenever i see players running for the car, I cackle and say "don't you realise what you've just done?!" 

I always peep the horn too to try and draw them out. I'll always try and reverse on them too.

Cool, I won't have to worry about seeing you on PS4. And if I do, just leave me your name and I'll bail on the lobby every time I see it, don't need you on my team. K thanks. :)

1 hour ago, Soggy biscuit said:

OMG!!!! WTF!!! I losing my mind with rage because of you!!! I HATE HATE HATE IT when they peep the horn as I run out and get ran over!!!

You should be banned!!! BANNED!!!!

5 hours ago, Nickypoolicious said:

Cool, I won't have to worry about seeing you on PS4. And if I do, just leave me your name and I'll bail on the lobby every time I see it, don't need you on my team. K thanks. :)

Psn - BigOleBeehiveBehind_01

6 hours ago, Soggy biscuit said:

You asked for it

Related imageRelated image

• Haha 1

Yeah, I stopped dropping keys when some dick picked them up and ran all the way across the map to the other car when there were keys on the map by that one already. I was running behind him shouting dude there are already keys at the other car, drop them!. His response was, maybe this car takes 2 keys to start. I got them back when they washed ashore after he escaped with them, but of coursed died by the time I got back to other car. Bastard!

17 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

No they don't. Otherwise they wouldn't be using the map item marking. At least that not how the pros play.

Yeah. Really only four reasons to item mark.

1- You don't have a map or walkie to know where an objective is. Sometimes by assuming a location you can actually take the item further from the objective than where it was to begin with.

2- You're carrying the battery and then you see the gas in a cabin. Obviously you can't grab both so you drop one of them.

3- You have the fuse and another objective item and they are in separate locations. Might as well drop one and head to the other.

4- You have Jason on you. You're generally better off grabbing a weapon and kiting at that point.

Otherwise, yes the best play is to bring the item to an objective as soon as possible.

The Keys always Stay with me, No Other Hoe is getting them.

7 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

You know what sickens me more?....when people don't have the guts to carry a part anywhere near an objective. They just pick it up and drop it, just like a teenager with their dirty clothes. 

Or you take it further and repair the objective.

That is pretty easy with any counselor without making a noise.

18 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

The reason you stated is exactly why I personally don't leave keys at the car. When I play this game in QP lobbies, I'm this chick.

maxresdefault.jpg

lmao love the "Get Out" reference.  She did the "Check Pockets" emote right before this, perfectly.

• Like 1