AshTray900

OMG Please Leave The Keys At The CAR :)

anyone else get aggravated when you drop the keys off at the car and some dickhead chad picks them up just to die half way across the map!

honestly, I would like to see the keys put in the ignition at any time, make it a repair wheel instead of instant only if car is not fully repaired beforehand.

chad can call his dads AAA service and have them come save him! :lol:

• Like 1

If I'm a character with decent repair, I've found there is no reason to ever drop the keys by the car before the car is 100% fixed.

Well, that is, if I'm intending to escape that way.

I generally never intend to escape, I just want to do as many repairs and objective things as possible.

9 minutes ago, AshTray900 said:

anyone else get aggravated when you drop the keys off at the car and some dickhead chad picks them up just to die half way across the map!

No, that's part of the game. 

I also don't like leaving the keys by the car because it's hard to trust other player's intentions and/or ability. 

guess our groups work together well, I dunno, its just the random slots or 2 we have to fill that will do it to us

1 minute ago, WashingtonJones said:

No, that's part of the game. 

I also don't like leaving the keys by the car because it's hard to trust other player's intentions and/or ability. 

Private matches ftw.

• Like 1

The reason you stated is exactly why I personally don't leave keys at the car. When I play this game in QP lobbies, I'm this chick.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 4

The only time I drop the keys by the car is if the cops were called otherwise I'm keeping them. 

11 minutes ago, AshTray900 said:

guess our groups work together well

No they don't. Otherwise they wouldn't be using the map item marking. At least that not how the pros play.

I keep them on me now.  Especially if I'm the one fixing the car, which I almost always am.  Less chance of some douchebag getting them, benefitting from my good intentions and taking off by himself or running people over.  If I die before they're used, oh well, it's marked on the map.

I always drop them by the car because I thought that's what a good player was supposed to do.  Now I'm not sure......

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

The reason you stated is exactly why I personally don't leave keys at the car. When I play this game in QP lobbies, I'm this chick.

maxresdefault.jpg

lmao

I always keep the keys so i can try and steal the car. Might even run a few players over if they run at me

2 minutes ago, Soggy biscuit said:

I always keep the keys so i can try and steal the car. Might even run a few players over if they run at me

gtfo

If there on the ground by the car I'm not going to pick them up. If I have them I'm probably not dropping them unless I don't plan to leave by the car. Usually I hold on to them and drop them for my friend to drive as I'm not a good driver.

I tend to drop the keys by the driver side door in case I die before the car is repaired. 75% of the time someone else fixes the car and I get left behind. I think I might start holding on to the keys.

12 minutes ago, Soggy biscuit said:

i can try and steal the car. Might even run a few players over if they run at me

Image result for bitch slapped gif

• Haha 1

In my private match groups, I always drop them by the car.

In quick play, I never drop them. 

I love leaving the keys at the car and then seeing someone pick them up, then run all over the map and die in the middle of nowhere with the keys.  

Feels bad when people won't let go of a part and run around like idiots instead of just dropping it at the car.

Now i only leave them at the car if I plan on finishing the round another way.

(this applies to QP lobbies).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AshTray900 said:

honestly, I would like to see the keys put in the ignition at any time, make it a repair wheel instead of instant only if car is not fully repaired beforehand.

I only leave the keys at the car in a public match.

1 hour ago, AshTray900 said:

I’m with ya on this. I drop the keys buy the nearest car and hope for the best. It boggles my mind why anyone would even want to run around with a set taking up an inventory slot.

If someone escapes in a car I assisted with, then I did my part. I am 150 though, so XP doesn’t really concern me anymore.

I always try to remind myself that others may be worried about the trolls or just not familiar with the team gameplay dynamic for F13th.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Soggy biscuit said:

AAARRRRH! You're not a nice player!

I'm so angry now!!

I'm not the best driver and I generally escape via cops or as a passenger, but even if I have them I never drop them until all the other steps are done and the car is good to go. Even if I'm not the best driver, I don't want somebody to just pick them up on a whim and run off with them for some unknown reason. I just communicate that I have them and then pass them off as soon as the gas and battery are taken care of.  

...people drop the keys by the car for teamwork?

I thought they were giving me a free car.

• Haha 1

I will pass the keys off to a friend, but never someone I don't know.... I tried that once.... Once.... and that person got in the car and drove off trying to kill everyone in the lobby, he got four of them before the Jason player got him.
  If I feel like driving... then I will keep the keys and drive around the map until I fill up the car with other players... first come, first serve... then proceed to escape. If Jason stops the car... I am perfectly willing to sacrifice myself so everyone I picked up can get the car going and escape... but I am a pretty good driver. I did not really notice much of a difference driving the car after the changes with the update.