The Gloved One

Options or Features You Want Added To The Forums

11 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

I think there would be TONS of flame wars here if the anonymous like system was gone.

Yeah, you're not wrong.

10 hours ago, The Gloved One said:

I think there would be TONS of flame wars here if the anonymous like system was gone.

It wasn't always anonymous. Instead of having to comment on the thread stating you agreed, you could just like the post and everyone would know your opinion.

I'm sure it did fuel some fires though.

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 4:34 AM, The Gloved One said:

If someone reacts not positive :

On June 2, 2018 at 4:56 PM, The Gloved One said:

I also want the "Member" status to be able to change just like when you hit 500 posts.

That'd be a good one!

I think I'd change mine to "Musical Prostitute". :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

......When should you even give someone a confused reaction? When you didn´t understand someone? Why just not ask him? It seems like it´s only purpose is to mock someone. And how could it even be more important than an actually giving a like?

Well , someone is seemingly really butthurt and gives me constantly confused reactions. And I really have no Idea who it could be........the onliest Person I don´t respect is TiffanyCakes but I know it isn´t him......

I will look for that Person , I will find that Person.......

And I will kill that Person.

Edit : I hate you.

Edited by The Wolf with that Toast
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

When should you even give someone a confused reaction?

That's a waste of a reaction. Like you said, if you're confused, just ask.

• Like 1

I adjusted the name of an account based on this thread. Deleting an account just allows the email address to be reused, this way it is still a banned account but also a reminder to everyone, including @Kodiak, that @KodiakIsAwesome

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

I adjusted the name of an account based on this thread. Deleting an account just allows the email address to be reused, this way it is still a banned account but also a reminder to everyone, including @Kodiak, that @KodiakIsAwesome

Best.

Contribution.

To the Forums.

EVER!

• Like 1

On May 31, 2018 at 7:34 PM, The Gloved One said:

siskmarek-did-someone-say-flame-war.png

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Brilliant, sir.

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

lmfao

10 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Nice. Kodiak is awesome...the fantastic signature he made for me is representative of that. Glad to see a troll account didn't get the last laugh.

@Kodiak

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Alkavian said:

Nice. Kodiak is awesome...the fantastic signature he made for me is representative of that. Glad to see a troll account didn't get the last laugh.

@Kodiak

That fake account that Shifty changed didn't really bother me that much, I found it really funny someone was so dedicated to come back and make an account name specially to troll me, and it wasn't even a good attempt. Plus I don't tag myself so I didn't see it often :)

I've got someone trying to troll me now actually. They're a forum user who's decided to start messaging me on XBL, lol.

3 hours ago, Kodiak said:

They're a forum user who's decided to start messaging me on XBL, lol.

giphy.gif

I guess you have to have that one fan...

• Haha 2

On 6/7/2018 at 5:25 AM, Kodiak said:

That fake account that Shifty changed didn't really bother me that much, I found it really funny someone was so dedicated to come back and make an account name specially to troll me, and it wasn't even a good attempt. Plus I don't tag myself so I didn't see it often :)

I've got someone trying to troll me now actually. They're a forum user who's decided to start messaging me on XBL, lol.

The lengths trolls will go to, just for it to blow up in their faces so often. Glad to see you had the last laugh @Kodiak