Chububbalee

Car(s) Being Reverted Back To Rear Weel Drive

Car(s) Reverted Back To Rear Weel Drive  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Car(s) Be Reverted Back To Rear Weel Drive?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

To me the front weel drive on the car seems slopy. I think the car being rear weel drove more smoother then front weel keep the speed and the drift just think it would be better if the car(s) went back to rear weel.

I think the cars still need work but the turning feels better if that makes sense. I vote no because I see room for improvement.

If they wanted to make the car easier, why not make it AWD.  Will make it less likely to get stuck if a rock get between both the wheels.

• Like 2

I like (most) of the car physics now. The cars speed is now variable on inclines, just like real life, and off roading is less invincible, meaning Jason can use skill to stop the car instead of just luck.

I definitely feel like the car is easier to get stuck now, but man... I fucking love being able to drift. ?

hey if you spectate under the car they apparently are AWD, both ends have a fixed axle with a diff on them :)

Nope, being able drift and completely whip the car around is fun and adds good maneuverability to the car.

Frenchfriedpotatoes rear weel drive is when the cars back weel move when driveing and not the front weels just the back weels all weel drive A.K.A four weel drive  is when all the weels on the move when driveing makes it easy for cars to go off road 

Still not used to driving it. It seems as though it’ll lag and ram into a fence post when my ping is normal, even happens when I host. It’s the easiest to drive on Higgins and Crystal Lake. Crystal Lake because the whole map looks like a racetrack and you can easily go around in circles. Higgins has a very easy to follow path leading to the main road. Packanack has a very narrow path so it can be a little tricky. I rarely get out on the car at Jarvis. Pinehurst is slightly easier than Jarvis to escape in the car. Eventually I’ll get used to the driving mechanics.

4 hours ago, JennyMyers1984 said:

Still not used to driving it. It seems as though it’ll lag and ram into a fence post when my ping is normal, even happens when I host. It’s the easiest to drive on Higgins and Crystal Lake. Crystal Lake because the whole map looks like a racetrack and you can easily go around in circles. Higgins has a very easy to follow path leading to the main road. Packanack has a very narrow path so it can be a little tricky. I rarely get out on the car at Jarvis. Pinehurst is slightly easier than Jarvis to escape in the car. Eventually I’ll get used to the driving mechanics.

Yeah, Crystal Lake is the easiest.  Especially when the car spawns by the garage/shop area.  You can just go around the left side of the shop and hang a right at the archery range and go down the hill and the exit is right there.  That's the only map I have the confidence to go around picking people up on because I have it memorized the best.

17 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

What are rear wheel drives?

It means the rear wheels on the car have the power and do the driving, while all the front wheels do is steer.