dreamerchaos

Weird glitches -intentional hacks or terrible luck?

Noticed a new glitch, have seen players explout it, and other players including myself inadvertently get yanked into it.

On both Packanack and Crystal Lake large map, had players floating/running above rooftops and top of bridges. Based on how they made no attempts to try to get down, and purposefully avoiding Jason's throwing knives, I can only assume some sort of exploitation was going on in game.

But at the same time, a glitch had a buddy floating/shooting across map as counselor. And when I was a counselor, my character started hovering in the air. Thankfully the Jason heard me shouting for assistance, and came over and was able to grab my character, getting me back down to ground level.

Has anyone else seen or had similar experiences?

Yes, one time I was in a match where a Lachappa was OoB on top of rocks on Higgins. It caused the Jason to rage quit since he couldn't get to him. Another time a counselor was floating around mid fall animation, and another was floating around while sitting. One time while I was Tommy one minute I was standing at a campsite and the next thing I know I get shot into the middle of the water. Those were definitely just bugs but the Lachappa might have been exploiting.

27 minutes ago, dreamerchaos said:

Noticed a new glitch, have seen players explout it, and other players including myself inadvertently get yanked into it.

On both Packanack and Crystal Lake large map, had players floating/running above rooftops and top of bridges. Based on how they made no attempts to try to get down, and purposefully avoiding Jason's throwing knives, I can only assume some sort of exploitation was going on in game.

But at the same time, a glitch had a buddy floating/shooting across map as counselor. And when I was a counselor, my character started hovering in the air. Thankfully the Jason heard me shouting for assistance, and came over and was able to grab my character, getting me back down to ground level.

Has anyone else seen or had similar experiences?

Have you already posted it here?

Or maybe even here?

1 hour ago, Rose said:

Yes, one time I was in a match where a Lachappa was OoB on top of rocks on Higgins. It caused the Jason to rage quit since he couldn't get to him. Another time a counselor was floating around mid fall animation, and another was floating around while sitting. One time while I was Tommy one minute I was standing at a campsite and the next thing I know I get shot into the middle of the water. Those were definitely just bugs but the Lachappa might have been exploiting.

Which rocks at Higgins? If you’re referring to the ones down by the dock on the lower west side then that isn’t an exploit. Jason can get to the top, too, he just needs to know where to step. 

Just now, CountYorgaVampir said:

Which rocks at Higgins? If you’re referring to the ones down by the dock on the lower west side then that isn’t an exploit. Jason can get to the top, too, he just needs to know where to step. 

It was somewhere near the cabins behind the main lodge I think. I can't quite remember though.