Sign in to follow this  
The Gloved One

Alternate Jason Size Selection

Some here on the forums are displeased about some of the size appearances of some Jason's .An idea for you guys at Gun is to create Body mass and Height according to the actor in the film as Alternate selections for us to pick.If this topic is similar or the Same please merge with other topic please.

While I do occasionally see something off about the models, part 2 in particular, I don't think we need it fixed anytime soon. 

Not Against it just don't think the effort is worth the pay off. 

4 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

Some here on the forums are displeased about some of the size appearances of some Jason's .An idea for you guys at Gun is to create Body mass and Height according to the actor in the film as Alternate selections for us to pick.If this topic is similar or the Same please merge with other topic please.

You mean that , for example Part VI how doesn´t look really like in the movie but more Hodder like? It can´t really be a Problem of his Body type since Part V is very thin.

2 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

You mean that , for example Part VI how doesn´t look really like in the movie but more Hodder like? It can´t really be a Problem of his Body type since Part V is very thin.

Yeah that's what I meant .I like Hodder's body applied to all Jason's but would be nice to see film accurate Sizes as well.

2 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

Yeah that's what I meant .I like Hodder's body applied to all Jason's but would be nice to see film accurate Sizes as well.

Oh , yes! I´d loooove that. Some are also a bit tweaked , like Part IX who has in the movie a kinda like sacky(?) head. (I still can´t figure out , what they thought of Part IV though)

@The Gloved One Are you thinking a rework of the existing Jason variants or using this for another skin for any that would need to be altered for this... It looks to me like they are based on Kane Hodder's body style already... so part 7 through 9 wouldn't need adjusting... would they?

1 minute ago, Ahab said:

@The Gloved One Are you thinking a rework of the existing Jason variants or using this for another skin for any that would need to be altered for this... It looks to me like they are based on Kane Hodder's body style already... so part 7 through 9 wouldn't need adjusting... would they?

7-10 would need no adjusting .I was thinking they just Adjust Body height and mass to Fit the Non-hodder actors size for alternate selection like Roy's  green Overalls.

43 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

7-10 would need no adjusting .I was thinking they just Adjust Body height and mass to Fit the Non-hodder actors size for alternate selection like Roy's  green Overalls.

I like the idea of more movie accurate Jasons... as an alternate skin. I also like them as they are now... its like this game gave Kane Hodder the opportunity to say..."I have now technically played all of the original versions of Jason".... I forgot to mention J 10 or Uber Jason above as we do not yet have them yet. Perhaps we will yet get Jason X before his upgrade to Uber Jason at some point.

The only two Jason’s that would need a rework is Part 2 and Part 6. In Part 2 Jason was slightly bigger than Paul. He wasn’t that big at all. Part 3 is fine, the actor was pretty big that played him in that movie. The Part 4 model looks slightly smaller than Part 3, so it’s fine the way it is. Part 5 is already smaller. Now in Part 6 I don’t think the actor that played Jason was as big as Kane was. He was slightly smaller if I’m not mistaken. I don’t have a problem with any of the Jason’s models. The only two that would need a rework is Part 2 and Part 6 and that is just nitpicking.

It would be nice to have the option of scaling Jason's width and height. If they do that, maybe make another menu for him, similar to the counselor clothing screen.