Jason1234

Great game

Just wanted to say thanks to the developers of this game. I have been playing video games for over 25 years and the fans here are awesome and you guys made a stellar game. Sorry for my previous thread if it ruffled feathers. I have never seen a game that this long after it's launch everybody still cares so much about what is added and what the future holds for this game as far as content goes. Alot of games they have updates and patches and nobody really cares but this game is different good job to you guys for a good title.

7 minutes ago, Jason1234 said:

Just wanted to say thanks to the developers of this game. I have been playing video games for over 25 years and the fans here are awesome and you guys made a stellar game. Sorry for my previous thread if it ruffled feathers. I have never seen a game that this long after it's launch everybody still cares so much about what is added and what the future holds for this game as far as content goes. Alot of games they have updates and patches and nobody really cares but this game is different good job to you guys for a good title.

Yeah , man.

I actually don´t like any multiplayer game which is PVP. Like I really don´t like them. But this game? Pure Gold in my opinion. It became quickly one of my favorite games and is my third favorite game actually. It got me finally to the Horror genre and now I finally have a destinctive favorite movie.Well , actually a whole Franchise! I also play games since my childhood and I am a nerd with a main Preference for games. So I now a loooot of games (as an example , I had over 200 games when I was 12 years old) and tried a lot of them. And this community? Even if they complain a lot , they are awesome and I never felt that in-place in my life. Most here know , what a good a taste is!

Not a huge fan of the small maps because the experienced players escape very easily. I also would like better control over the warp. Can you stop instantly while warping maybe I just don't know what I'm doing? I would also like more things Jason can do like maybe leave body parts in cabins to scare people. Without unbalancing how hard it is to capture counselors don't want Jason to op either.

20 minutes ago, Jason1234 said:

Can you stop instantly while warping maybe I just don't know what I'm doing?

I'm assuming you're talking about the shift ability. You can cancel it completely with the right trigger, or cancel into a grab with the left trigger.

Out of curiosity, when did you get the game? What system?

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

I'm assuming you're talking about the shift ability. You can cancel it completely with the right trigger, or cancel into a grab with the left trigger.

Out of curiosity, when did you get the game? What system?

I have to hit grab twice to grab out of shift. once to stop then once to grab. Been like that for awhile on PC...

12 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I have to hit grab twice to grab out of shift. once to stop then once to grab. Been like that for awhile on PC...

Really? I've never heard of that problem before...

Is it still happening after the update? Is it every time?

15 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Also on PS4. But it isn´t really bad since we all probably mash the hell out the button.

2 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Also on PS4. But it isn´t really bad since we all probably mash the hell out the button.

19 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Been like that for awhile on PC...

Now I'm second guessing myself...

I feel like I only hit it once, but that might just be muscle memory after all the matches I've played lol

26 minutes ago, Truth said:

Now I'm second guessing myself...

I feel like I only hit it once, but that might just be muscle memory after all the matches I've played lol

Yeah I pound the shit out of the button, so if they ever change back to just one hit id never know.. ?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Yeah I pound the shit out of the button, so if they ever change back to just one hit id never know.. ?

Yeah , I even mash for the throwing knives , haha! I always mashed and that will neveeeeer Change.

I have the ps4 version my problem was didn't know how to stop. I would got by my target lol. Had the game not to long now.

Grabbing people through a window if they were close enough or being able to ram through a wall in the last minute of a match would be cool.