There is an overwhelming consensus that the savini skin should be available for purchase. There is a petition online with over two thousand people signed already. Even if you charged 25 dollars you guys could make an overwhelming amount of money if this content was available.

For those of you who are apposed to the idea give your reason. All other games release the bonus material after a while how is this different than the exclusive content you were able to get for other games after a period of time. It's been a year this character was introduced. I think it's time to move on to new versions of Jason and let this one be available.

There is an overwhelming consensus on this board that this subject has been discussed ad nauseam.

795.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jason1234 said:

There is an overwhelming consensus that the savini skin should be available for purchase. There is a petition online with over two thousand people signed already. Even if you charged 25 dollars you guys could make an overwhelming amount of money if this content was available.

This thread is gonna be locked.

Read Guns statement on SJ. Use the search feature before starting a new thread.

• Thanks 1

Anything not worth fighting for is not worth having. Until the fans get what they want why give up ?  Think of the mindset of someone who has the drive to be promoted. Apply once and give up if you don't get ? I'm not the that type of person. Lol

14 minutes ago, Jason1234 said:

For those of you who are apposed to the idea give your reason. All other games release the bonus material after a while how is this different than the exclusive content you were able to get for other games after a period of time. It's been a year this character was introduced. I think it's time to move on to new versions of Jason and let this one be available.

Okay, listen:

THIS. WILL. NOT. HAPPEN.

You want my reason? I have a WON-DERFUL reason! You'll love it! 

Are ya READY??!!

Here comes . . . !!

In the Kickstarter campaign, they promised their backers AN EXCLUSIVE JASON SKIN THAT THEY WOULD NEVER, EVER, EVER OFFER TO THE PUBLIC!

Ta-daaa!

In other words, if they were to release it -- THAT would make them big, fat, lying, money-grubbing jerks! "Hey backers! We know we told you this before you gave us your cashola, but now that we have your money, SCRRREEWWWWW YEEEEEWWWW!!"

Yeah, ain't gonna happen there, Portnoy. You wanted Savini Jason? You shoulda backed.

This thread will now close in 5--4--3 . . . 

20 minutes ago, Jason1234 said:

There is an overwhelming consensus that the savini skin should be available for purchase.

There is also an overwhelming consensus that every person in the country should be given a million dollars. Think it's ever gonna happen?

On a side note Jason x is already starting to go viral with leaks and maybe made up gameplay of people having the skin already. This game has a huge demand for skins and I hope the developers continue to make new ones.

People who cry for savini all the time and the people telling them to finally stop are the same: They both will never get what they ask for.

just ignore these topics and watch them getting locked. Savini will not be rereleased and people will ask for a rerelease as long as there is a few people playing this game.

8 minutes ago, Jason1234 said:

I'm not the that type of person

Nor should you be. But this is one of those situations where you need to pick your battles. This particular battle is long over. The results: you lost...

Savini Jason is worthless to backers everyone and their mother has him now. Give us something new to make people salty.

• Like 1

I didn't have a ps4 when the game launched and alot of people said there wasn't alot of promotion for the backing of this game in the beta version.  What's your guys opinion of the people who share accounts did they violate something by giving it to one of their friends. Remember when they sold it by mistake on the network the plan was broken already. And x box one people got it for free. I think why not sell it now ? The money could help the developers fund future updates and keep the game alive longer.

33 minutes ago, Jason1234 said:

ProTip: Coming to these forums and begging like a little girl for the Kickstarter-exclusive Savini Jason that the devs have officially stated over and over again will NEVER be made available for purchase under any circumstances just makes you look stupid.

Seriously, you people have to stop shitting up the forums with this crybaby nonsense. It's just beyond sad at this point.

Just now, Dolemite said:

ProTip: Coming to these forums and begging like a little girl for the Kickstarter-exclusive Savini Jason that the devs have stated will NEVER be made available under any circumstances for purchase just makes you look stupid.

Seriously, you people have to stop shitting up the forums with this crybaby nonsense. It's just beyond sad at this point.

answering these threads is shitting up the forum even more. They will never stop. Not as long as people play this game. Not going to happen. The same like Savini rerelease: it is not going to happen.

1 minute ago, Dolemite said:

ProTip: Coming to these forums and begging like a little girl for the Kickstarter-exclusive Savini Jason that the devs have officially stated over and over again will NEVER be made available under any circumstances for purchase just makes you look stupid.

Except when it was made available for purchase on PS4, and Ebay, and for free on Xbox One...

One poster said he is worthless now so give the fans the number one requested item in the game. Besides locking a thread because to many people asked for the same thing defeats the purpose of the thread. If it was something you wanted and alot of people commented on it  would be like hating because your thread got no attention to block fans in that manner.

26 minutes ago, Jason1234 said:

Because they made a promise to the backers. 

Not that hard to comprehend.

3 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

answering these threads is shitting up the forum even more. They will never stop. Not as long as people play this game. Not going to happen. The same like Savini rerelease: it is not going to happen.

Good point. Maybe if we ignore them they'll go away.

2 minutes ago, fourkillmaster said:

Except when it was made available for purchase on PS4, and Ebay, and for free on Xbox One...

Not the same thing. None of those were official releases.

27 minutes ago, Jason1234 said:

We don’t need to give a reason. GUN has already given it. Several times. Savini Jason is for the REAL fans that helped back this game. You missed it, you’re not one. Move on. 

I am having an articulate conversation on the topic. Never once was I like pleassssssse give it to me. That's begging. Just brining up a topic and if it goes on the network and you would rather spend your money on counselor clothes that's everyone's right.