Got.those of you who feel it's pointless if it went on sale would you feel like we were pointless even if it was stated it had nothing to do with fans requests.

My other question is for those of you saying the posts are meaningless do you have the skin already? Also if it went on sale how many of you who don't have the skin but bring up this moral issue of the game backing would refuse to purchase it ?

1 minute ago, Jason1234 said:

My other question is for those of you saying the posts are meaningless do you have the skin already? Also if it went on sale how many of you who don't have the skin but bring up this moral issue of the game backing would refuse to purchase it ?

i refuse to purchase anything from illfonic. no matter what. they fked up this game so hard, they never will see a single cent from me anymore. No matter what they might release in future.

and no, i don´t have him. i just know when a no is really a no and never even bothered asking or even thinking about asking for him.

Savini was a backer exclusive item and will not be sold again. Please see link for a statement from gun media on the subject.

Also we ask that you do a quick search before creating a new thread to see if a discussion already exists on the subject. 

Savini Jason Statement.