Some people have not purchased any of the content they have now but they have the savini skin. Who loves the Jason game more than someone else is hard to debate. Because I could have spent more on it than you does that mean I like the game more than you ?

2 minutes ago, Jason1234 said:

Some people have not purchased any of the content they have now but they have the savini skin. Who loves the Jason game more than someone else is hard to debate. Because I could have spent more on it than you does that mean I like the game more than you ?

Did you back the game to make it happen? No. People with Savini did. And that’s who he is exclusive to. 

You're right. Joining within the hour with the username Jason1234 (maximum effort) surely entitles you to him though.

This thread gets alot of negative attitudes. But thanks for taking the time to comment even if it's a salty topic for you. You could have went somewhere else and commented.  Maybe you guys have the skin or don't want it. But I would buy it if it becomes available.

@Jason1234 Everything you said has been said already. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Always with the same answer: NO.

But pls put us in awe and come up with something new. I highly doubt you can tough.

Just now, Jason1234 said:

I am having an articulate conversation on the topic. Never once was I like pleassssssse give it to me. That's begging. Just brining up a topic and if it goes on the network and you would rather spend your money on counselor clothes that's everyone's right.

@Jason1234 I was not a backer therefore my input is 100% unbiased. 

Looking at this objectively, let me articulate to you as kindly as I can that you need to let it die. The backers and the devs are solely responsible for making this game come to life. You did not back the game. I did not back the game. Consider the Savini Jason equity. You did not invest, therefore you get no reward. Savini was and is a guarantee to BACKERS only. 

You say you are not begging but the logic behind telling you NO couldn’t be clearer or more sound yet you continue to be argumentative and disrespect the perks OWED to the backers of this game. They are being dicks to you because it’s insulting as fuck to think you can buy your equity when the door has been closed. You’re too late. You need to accept that and you need to respect that the backers have earned any and all perks for their contribution when that contribution was needed and relevant. You are now a customer. You are not a backer. Let this go. You will not get your way under any circumstances and rightfully so.

Exclusive means exclusive. You're asking GUN to essentially renage on their promise. It's not going to happen.

14 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

We don’t need to give a reason. GUN has already given it. Several times. Savini Jason is for the REAL fans that helped back this game. You missed it, you’re not one. Move on. 

Now, that goes a bit far. I agree with your post for the most part but saying someone isn't a REAL fan because they don't have Savini ain't right. There are many reasons that someone might not have backed the game that have nothing to do with the level of their fandom.

I mean, I backed it, but...  :)

14 minutes ago, Jason1234 said:

I am having an articulate conversation on the topic. Never once was I like pleassssssse give it to me. That's begging. Just brining up a topic and if it goes on the network and you would rather spend your money on counselor clothes that's everyone's right.

You're missing the point. GUN Media have started officially that Savini will never be released for non-backers, and people have nonetheless constantly made pointless threads here asking and begging for it over and over, with zero results. People who continue to do so are considered extremely annoying.

3 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

You're right. Joining within the hour with the username Jason1234 (maximum effort) surely entitles you to him though.

lol.

Savini is probably the best skin though, I think the only other design I thinks up there with him is Jason X.

So let me ask what was everyone's expectation when they saw the title of my thread. Just to try to persuade me from not speaking or did you think I was a developer with some new news lol.

3 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

People who continue to do so are considered extremely annoying.

Especially when those people, like Jason1234 here, seem to have the brain capacity to understand that it's been established - He won't be released again. Yet they STILL try to come up with reasons why he should.

Get over it.

Not gonna happen.

So let me ask what was everyone's expectation when they saw the title of my thread. Just to try to persuade me from not speaking or did you think I was a developer with some new news lol.

More like just telling you not to waste your time, since the moment a mod sees this thread it'll be locked as usual.

1 minute ago, Jason1234 said:

So let me ask what was everyone's expectation when they saw the title of my thread.

A lock...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

answering these threads is shitting up the forum even more. They will never stop. Not as long as people play this game. Not going to happen. The same like Savini rerelease: it is not going to happen.

The same can be said for your responses to this thread. You knew what it was. Why did you feel the need to respond telling other people not to respond? It just sounds kind of hypocritical to me.

@Jason1234 Give it up man. This topic is going to get locked, and your request will never be fulfilled. It has been discussed on here thousands of times for over a year now. 2,000 petty little online petition signatures is just a drop in the bucket. I don't have Savini, you don't have Savini, and neither of us likely ever will. From what I've seen, his attacking is kind of clunky anyway. He just looks cool. You just sound like one of those kids that want something just because they don't have it. Let it go.

What part of ‘Exclusive Kickstarter Reward’ do these fucking people not understand? Savini is for those, and only those, that made this game happen. 

Just now, Jason1234 said:

Everyone instantly knew it was a whiner here to contrive a a tired reason to get equal perks as the backers despite the fact that you’ve contributed nothing. So they are here to tell you to piss off. 

Just now, AldermachXI said:

Especially when those people, like Jason1234 here, seem to have the brain capacity to understand that it's been established - He won't be released again. Yet the STILL try to come up with reasons why he should.

Get over it.

Not gonna happen.

Has nothing to do with brain capacity. He knew that before making this account. In this case you just got trolled. Nothing else.

4 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

Now, that goes a bit far. I agree with your post for the most part but saying someone isn't a REAL fan because they don't have Savini ain't right. There are many reasons that someone might not have backed the game that have nothing to do with the level of their fandom.

I mean, I backed it, but...  :)

You're missing the point. GUN Media have started officially that Savini will never be released for non-backers, and people have nonetheless constantly made pointless threads here asking and begging for it over and over, with zero results. People who continue to do so are considered extremely annoying at this point by most of the forum members and mods.

Yeah. I agree. I worded it poorly. I meant more of a real fan of this game. Of making it happen. Not the franchise itself. 

1 minute ago, Rexfellis said:

The same can be said for your responses to this thread. You knew what it was. Why did you feel the need to respond telling other people not to respond? It just sounds kind of hypocritical to me.

@Jason1234 Give it up man. This topic is going to get locked, and your request will never be fulfilled. It has been discussed on here thousands of times for over a year now. 2,000 petty little online petition signatures is just a drop in the bucket. I don't have Savini, you don't have Savini, and neither of us likely ever will. From what I've seen, his attacking is kind of clunky anyway. He just looks cool. You just sound like one of those kids that want something just because they don't have it. Let it go.

because it was too late already, people where already discussing. and where should i bring this up if not in one thread about savini? It´s not like i am doing this in every savini thread.

Just now, pApA^LeGBa said:

Has nothing to do with brain capacity. He knew that before making this account. In this case you just got trolled. Nothing else.

Weak troll if so.

I feel so silly. I'm gonna go into hiding.

Just now, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Yeah. I agree. I worded it poorly. I meant more of a real fan of this game. Of making it happen. Not the franchise itself. 

Now, that I can get behind.

Just now, AldermachXI said:

Weak troll if so.

I feel so silly. I'm gonna go into hiding.

Well yeah, never said he is good at trolling. Just stating what this topic is.