Methodicalize

How has rolling for Legendary Perks been for you?

Tedious.  They need an "auto-sell under X rarity" option.  

So far I only got Legendary Quiet Swimming, Teamwork, and Ranger.  Won't ever use any of them.

I did get an Epic Medic with 9% healing and no penalties I'm happy with though.

2 minutes ago, NScarlato said:

I did get an Epic Medic with 9% healing and no penalties I'm happy with though

I have yet to roll better than a common medic... All but like 6 or my perks are epic too...

Rolled around 80-100k and didn't get a single legendary. I got a few upgrades, but nothing game changing... Still have 250k to roll though.

32 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

You just gonna keep saying that? Or actually offer up evidence as to why that's true?

Either way... @Methodicalize can hold his own without perks, I'm sure. So I'm sure he's not overly worried.

Have said it once now, as the first time I said it, it got deleted. Plenty of forum members have wrote on this thread that legendary are worse than epic, and that the whole perk rolling process has been a waste of time. 

Just now, BenWallace.3.Pistons said:

Have said it once now, as the first time I said it, it got deleted. Plenty of forum members have wrote on this thread that legendary are worse than epic, and that the whole perk rolling process has been a waste of time. 

Well no one is denying the perk rolling system is a waste of time. I'm still hoping my perk revamp idea somehow gets put into the game...People still reference this on a weekly basis.

29 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Well no one is denying the perk rolling system is a waste of time. I'm still hoping my perk revamp idea somehow gets put into the game...People still reference this on a weekly basis.

Just read the 3 pages on that. It's now been bumped.

5 hours ago, malloymk said:

I would make certain perks player specific. For instance swift attacker +18%/-1% if used on Bugsy he also gets +5% thick skin.

I would also make certain perks pairable. For instance aquanaut 30%/0% if paired with quiet swimmer player gets an increase a 5% stamina regen.

I think these are pretty good ideas, some way of activating passive character or "class" based bonuses based on perk combinations. 

If they implemented something similar for Jason I think it would be pretty cool, and might bring a little variety to the table. If Jason could stick status effects on counselors it could be a bit of fun. Maybe a throwing knife could cause "bleed" and a counselor looses X% health per second for so many seconds. 

Anyways yeah this whole aspect of the game pretty much seems like unexplored territory with the potential there to deepen the game play.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

You just gonna keep saying that? Or actually offer up evidence as to why that's true?

Either way... @Methodicalize can hold his own without perks, I'm sure. So I'm sure he's not overly worried.

Here is a video i did to show what legendary perks i have and you can see the stats.

18 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

Can someone post a regular link to this. I get a weird template error "[[Template forums/front/global/embedTopic is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]"

1 minute ago, GrandMoff said:

Can someone post a regular link to this. I get a weird template error "[[Template forums/front/global/embedTopic is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]"

You could also just Change the theme at the bottom of the page.

1 minute ago, GrandMoff said:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/12059-revamping-the-progression-system/

90 rolls, about 45,000 CP (29,500 after counting anything I kept or sold back), before getting my first legendary.

Not impressed, honestly. Legendary light foot: 14% noise reduction, with 3% fear penalty... and the bonus stat that reduces my fear (to darkness only) by 3%.

So I ALMOST got back what I lost. 

On 5/30/2018 at 2:07 AM, Methodicalize said:

5-24-18 16 hours - 45 mins
5-25-18 13 hours - 15 mins
5-26-18 15 hours - 30 mins
5-27-18 13 hours
5-28-18 10 hours - 30 mins
5-29-18 6 hours - 30 mins

No job or family I take it. 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

No job or family I take it. 

Streaming is my job actually... cleared over $500 yesterday so I can't complain.
No female using me or sucking the life out of me so I'm doing alright lol

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Spent about 45k of my 65k CP and got 4 Epics and only 1 Legendary... and I gotta say, the Legendary park I got is pretty useless since it's for Quiet Swimmer lol. +19% Sense Avoidance, -4% Fear Resistance, and with the Bonus being 3% Swim Speed Increase.  I never really go swimming anyways, but I threw it on my Vanessa character with her swimsuit outfit for kicks.

I can't be too bummed about it though since the Epics I got were pretty good IMO.

My Dad's A Cop: +25% Faster Police, 0% Car Speed Decrease .... which I think is the best you can get with that perk now I believe

Motorboating: +35% Boat Speed Increase, -1% Car Speed Decrease

Home Body: +20% Sense Avoidance indoors, -7% Stamina Decrease

Firecracker: +10% Stun Radius, -7% Noise Penalty

I guess I'll have to wait and see what other Legendary's i get in the future...

****UPDATE**** Literally just rolled a Legendary Thick Skinned perk.  +20% Damage Resistance Increase, 0% Stumble Chance, Bonus 5% Trap Escape Time Decrease

On 5/30/2018 at 8:40 AM, Slasher_Clone said:

50,000 CP and nothing to show for it. I don't want to roll through the other 100,000 I have banked, we need a better system, I think Perks are the weakest area of the game and I hope they do something about it.

Really? I got one by rolling with around 8,000 (not including reselling, but most of my perks didn't yield much) and got a legendary. I forgot what it was already though, because it was one of my worst perks. I think it had something like +17%, -2%, +2%. I'll (probably) update this when I check what the perk was and did.

I had 65k CP saved, got down to about 59k with re-selling and re-rolling and got Legendary Swift Attacker as my first legendary. Spent the rest of the CP and earned a bit more and got Legendary perk for fear reduction while hiding. So let's say about 140k CP got me two Legendaries.

Actually I think I did get another legendary but it was for a perk I'd never use so I sold it.