Alien_Number_Six

My Strip Poker Challenge Guide (Spoilers)

I haven’t freaked out in a long time on a video game, but me not being able to get the 3 Skulls with Part 8 on this challenge after 30 or so attempts has me close.  This time, I killed Buggzy and waited and waited and waited on Kenny, finally I went to look for him only to find him stuck running on a rock. And of course as soon as I go to shift grab he breaks free from the rock and I miss and he sees me.

Had a round a little bit ago, I killed the first 5 without being detected with Deborah being the only one left (the easiest kill of the round), but before I could complete it I ran out of time.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Treymaker said:

I haven’t freaked out in a long time on a video game, but me not being able to get the 3 Skulls with Part 8 on this challenge after 30 or so attempts has me close.  This time, I killed Buggzy and waited and waited and waited on Kenny, finally I went to look for him only to find him stuck running on a rock. And of course as soon as I go to shift grab he breaks free from the rock and I miss and he sees me.

Had a round a little bit ago, I killed the first 5 without being detected with Deborah being the only one left (the easiest kill of the round), but before I could complete it I ran out of time.

It's tough that's why I wrote a guide on it. It's even tougher if you use part 8. Your getting close though. Take a break and come back to it.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

It's tough that's why I wrote a guide on it. It's even tougher if you use part 8. Your getting close though. Take a break and come back to it.

FINALLY did it. Thank god. Lol

4 hours ago, D00las said:

Consider yourself lucky, I haven't had any luck with traps in the challanges. :D The AI is able to spot the traps and rebuild their routes if they aren't spooked first. I tried to trap AJ by laying every single trap at the shed door in the 2nd challenge and she responded by circling behind the shed to fix the generator through the wall.

Oh yeah?  Well that makes sense why when I trapped the door, Kenny went out the window and I shift grabbed him haha.

5 hours ago, D00las said:

Consider yourself lucky, I haven't had any luck with traps in the challanges. :D The AI is able to spot the traps and rebuild their routes if they aren't spooked first. I tried to trap AJ by laying every single trap at the shed door in the 2nd challenge and she responded by circling behind the shed to fix the generator through the wall.

Sure. I just wanted to offer an alternative since a lot of folks said it was too fast paced.

I was able to get Jenny in the trap in #2 by spreading them all across the access to the barn, and in another match by simply placing one at the bottom of the side steps she leaves Higgins from. And in the ghost story objective you can get AJ and Chad with traps by placing them at the bridge. 

It's a lot easier if you don't worry about Bugs in the beginning. Let him get back to the poker house. After he gets back he doesn't leave the table but 'Nessa enjoys that bathroom at the back of the house. Easy peasy.

• Confused 1

After several hours I finally got Undetected.  Here's what worked for me, as someone who can't shift grab for shit.  I consider this the "Undetected for Beginners" approach.

1.  Kill Buggzy when he goes for Beer.  I had to grab him and move him to the next room so Kenny couldn't see him.

2.  Kenny comes a short time later.  Can do the Fridge kill as normal.

3.  Morph to Bathroom.  Followed AJ to the Mirror.  She didn't start talking like the first time she visits, so you need to be fast as she turns around it seems after getting there.

4.  Wait for Chad to come to the bathroom.  I had in the back room and grabbed him when he turns around on the side of the bathroom AJ isn't on. (He walks up and down the opposite side of the AJ kill before seeing AJ - It's easy to get him if you're just waiting for him.).

5.  Waited for Vanessa to go to the bathroom.  Flushed her.

6.  Killed Deborah by sneaking on her when she got tired of running.  I was running out of time as this isn't the fastest route, so she wouldn't have made it to the Archery range.

@rickyount02   I tried starting with AJ and ignoring Bugzy, but Vanessa sometimes doesn't go to the back bathroom.  She's fine doing her business right next to Bugzy and you get seen by Bugzy after a kill animation in the bathroom next to him.

I finally got it grabbed AJ on the path to the bathroom drug her to the weeds killed.

Ported to beer cabin followed kenny on his way out killed

Went a grab killed a dancing chad. 

Vanessa went potty, shifted behing Bugzy at card table grab killed.

Waited in back hallway by nack door in poker cabin. Grabbed nessa from behind killed. 

Chased Deb all the way to the range arrowed. 

It legit took me like 40 tries over 3 days.

On 5/30/2018 at 7:21 PM, D00las said:

There's really no need to rush it. AJ visits the bathroom very frequently.

If you stay and wait for Kenny at the beer house, it doesn't really matter where you kill Buggzy. You can stab him in the kitchen and wait for Kenny to arrive. Use Sense to figure out which door he uses (both Kenny and Buggzy may change their regular routes if the AI detects an open door) and ambush him from inside the kitchen just as he is about to enter. You can then get the objective with the fridge for Kenny, too.

Morph to the toilets and wait a minute. AJ comes back surprisingly fast. Hide in one of the stalls or outside and kill her when she gets near the mirror. The kill can be executed by grabbing and carrying her to the mirror, too. You can wait for Chad at the bathroom or morph to his cabin. He'll exit his cabin right after you arrive there and starts running for the bathroom. Shift grab him and end him however you like outside a good distance away from the toilets. I've had him spot AJ through a window. 

Proceed with rest of @Alien_Number_Six's guide. Both Vanessa and Deb stay at their locations if you do not interfere, so take whoever you like out first.

Tried a few times this way, but this never happened with me. She comes back to the make up cabin and stays with Chad there until the end of the challenge.

This one is so frustrating to get undetected. I almost got it at at some point, but Chad saw me. I'll try not killing Brandon first, like some suggested and see if it works.

After a couple of days and at least 20 tries, I finally made the 3 skulls with Jason 8 (last objective I needed to finish this).

That's how I did it:

1) Went straight to the bathroom. Killed AJ in the mirror.

2) Waited for Chad in the bathroom. He always enter by the window. Caught him right after and threw high out of the window.

3) Went for beer house. No way you can kill Kenny  in the house by doing this strategy. Not enough time. I used the shift-grab and killed him outside.

4) Went to Deborah's cabin. Followed her and kill her in the archery.

5) Went to cards house, where Brandon and Vanessa are. At the exactly time I morphed there, I saw her going to the bathroom in the back. Really luck here, I used the shift to travel faster to the back end of the house and caught here in time at the bathroom.

6) Still at the cards house, you can't make a direct approach in any way for this last kill, because Brandon is sitting in a chair where he can see everything coming from any door you may use to enter the room. So I used stalk+ shift (from the front door) to get behind him without being noticed. Then just grab him from behind. Easy kill.

You need some kind of luck with Vanessa going to the bathroom in the back, because she can go a lot to the near bathoom too. But in that case, guess with some luck + using fast kills you can use the stalk+shift to kill both in the main room.

On 5/30/2018 at 8:35 AM, Alien_Number_Six said:

I heard some people have had issues with going undetected on this one so this is how I landed my three skulls. WARNING SPOILERS

The action takes place in six places. The card house, the beer house, the make out house, the bathrooms, Deb's cabin and the arrow range. Get a feel for which place is which on the map by running the challenge a few times without killing anyone and observe where the characters go. 

Part 2 Jason is solid for Strip Poker because of his +Morph. But you can use any Jason you want.

When the challenge starts Deb, Brandon, Kenny and Vanessa are all in the card house and A.J and Chad are in the make out house across the street. Brandon gets up to get a beer. Soon after Deb will leave the card house for her cabin. Let her go you will kill her last. Morph to the beer house. If you don't know where it is just follow Brandon but once you know where it is just Morph there. Hide in the room next to the fridge near the environmental kill tool box next to the wall and make sure your weapon isn't clipping through the wall. Brandon will come into the house and head for the fridge. It's tempting to grab him and stab him to death to get one of the challenges but wait for him to walk around towards you complaining that Chad didn't put the beer in the fridge. Snatch him up and kill him with the environment kill. This leaves Brandon's body in a place that will go undetected by Kenny later.

After sending Brandon to the afterlife A.J. will head from the make out house to the bathrooms. It's easy to find because it has an icon on the map. Morph there and wait for her to enter then follow her in. When A.J. asks the mirror who is the fairist of them all walk up and press the action button for the special kill. 

Now Kenny will leave the card house for the beer house. Morph back to the beer house and hide in the same spot you did before. Kenny will head for the fridge just like Brandon did. That's why you killed Brandon in the next room because if he is laying there when Kenny comes to the fridge it's a bust. Sneak up behind Kenny as he looks into the kitchen via the hallway and grab him. 

After killing Kenny Morph back to the Bathrooms. Chad is wondering where A.J. went and he has left the make out house on route to the bathrooms. Locate him with Sense. Shift grab him or sneak up on him and grab him. Kill Chad before he sees A.J.'s body or it's a bust. 

Now that Chad is now human wreckage it's Vanessa's turn. She should be sitting at the table in the card house looking at her hand. If she isn't then she is in the bathroom next to the card table. If she is in the bathroom wait for her to come back to the table. You want to enter through the back door of the card house sneak behind her and snatch her up at the table and waste her. 

Now find Deb's cabin. It's right next to the make out house. It should show up on Sense at this point. When you approach the cabin Deb will hear a scream and leave the cabin. Follow her to the arrow range. When she walks up to the targets use the action button on the bow and arrow near the wooden stand for the most epic special kill and hidden challenge in the game.  The look on Debbie's face as the last arrow hits her in the eye is priceless. 

The hidden challenge kill on Deb and the special kill in the bathroom on A.J. will net you the XP skull. There are various ways to do this and this is just one of them. I hoped I helped you out.

Six

Not self-promoting only a simple and quick guide for everyone.

I killed them in this order for 3 skulls.

1. AJ Mason - Bathroom mirror kill.

2. Chad - Shift and grab for an environmental knife kill. While he sits on the bed smoking.

3. Kenny - Refrigerator kill.

4. Vanessa - Toilet in the bathroom.

5. Brandon - Shift behind and grab him at the poker table. Fireplace kill.

6. Deborah - Archery range kill.

On SP challenge 3, any tips for smashing AJ and Kenny’s heads together at the same time right before they escape?

2 minutes ago, pro5pt0 said:

On SP challenge 3, any tips for smashing AJ and Kenny’s heads together at the same time right before they escape?

Wait for them to run away. Follow them and they will find chad hanging from a sign then bonk em.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Wait for them to run away. Follow them and they will find chad hanging from a sign then bonk em.

So I guess after that SPC starts I just leave AJ and Kenny alone and go for Chad and Jenny instead? Hang chad on the stop sign by the road and just wait? Also, thanks for the reply! :)

1 hour ago, pro5pt0 said:

So I guess after that SPC starts I just leave AJ and Kenny alone and go for Chad and Jenny instead? Hang chad on the stop sign by the road and just wait? Also, thanks for the reply! :)

Yes. Kenny will restore the power then return to aj and they will head to the exit. Chad is dead from the beginning hanging from the wood sign. After they discover his corpse approach in stalk and press the button when prompted. The window of opportunity is small so stay as close to them as possible.

Edited by F134Ever86

1 hour ago, He's Killing Me said:

The thing that's giving me trouble now is getting the scarecrow thing in Deborah at the beginning of challenge 9.

I found morphing ahead to the pole for the scarecrow kill move out of sight then sense to see where Deborah is then shift/grab her when close enough and walk her to it worked better then following her for some reason, she doesn't always go there sometimes she go's to stop sign and stops, give that a try got nothing to lose but worked a lot better for me doing that then following her.

16 hours ago, ausanimal said:

I found morphing ahead to the pole for the scarecrow kill move out of sight then sense to see where Deborah is then shift/grab her when close enough and walk her to it worked better then following her for some reason, she doesn't always go there sometimes she go's to stop sign and stops, give that a try got nothing to lose but worked a lot better for me doing that then following her.

I finally did that and did it that way.  It must've taken me 20-30 tries to time it right.  The hardest thing I did in Single Player Challenges.  All those times starting over, I found myself imitating A.J.'s "jerk-off dance.". I wonder who thought that up, it wasn't what Violet did in part 5.  The popping robot emote is closer to that.