Alien_Number_Six

My Strip Poker Challenge Guide (Spoilers)

I heard some people have had issues with going undetected on this one so this is how I landed my three skulls. WARNING SPOILERS

The action takes place in six places. The card house, the beer house, the make out house, the bathrooms, Deb's cabin and the arrow range. Get a feel for which place is which on the map by running the challenge a few times without killing anyone and observe where the characters go. 

Part 2 Jason is solid for Strip Poker because of his +Morph. But you can use any Jason you want.

When the challenge starts Deb, Brandon, Kenny and Vanessa are all in the card house and A.J and Chad are in the make out house across the street. Brandon gets up to get a beer. Soon after Deb will leave the card house for her cabin. Let her go you will kill her last. Morph to the beer house. If you don't know where it is just follow Brandon but once you know where it is just Morph there. Hide in the room next to the fridge near the environmental kill tool box next to the wall and make sure your weapon isn't clipping through the wall. Brandon will come into the house and head for the fridge. It's tempting to grab him and stab him to death to get one of the challenges but wait for him to walk around towards you complaining that Chad didn't put the beer in the fridge. Snatch him up and kill him with the environment kill. This leaves Brandon's body in a place that will go undetected by Kenny later.

After sending Brandon to the afterlife A.J. will head from the make out house to the bathrooms. It's easy to find because it has an icon on the map. Morph there and wait for her to enter then follow her in. When A.J. asks the mirror who is the fairist of them all walk up and press the action button for the special kill. 

Now Kenny will leave the card house for the beer house. Morph back to the beer house and hide in the same spot you did before. Kenny will head for the fridge just like Brandon did. That's why you killed Brandon in the next room because if he is laying there when Kenny comes to the fridge it's a bust. Sneak up behind Kenny as he looks into the kitchen via the hallway and grab him. 

After killing Kenny Morph back to the Bathrooms. Chad is wondering where A.J. went and he has left the make out house on route to the bathrooms. Locate him with Sense. Shift grab him or sneak up on him and grab him. Kill Chad before he sees A.J.'s body or it's a bust. 

Now that Chad is now human wreckage it's Vanessa's turn. She should be sitting at the table in the card house looking at her hand. If she isn't then she is in the bathroom next to the card table. If she is in the bathroom wait for her to come back to the table. You want to enter through the back door of the card house sneak behind her and snatch her up at the table and waste her. 

Now find Deb's cabin. It's right next to the make out house. It should show up on Sense at this point. When you approach the cabin Deb will hear a scream and leave the cabin. Follow her to the arrow range. When she walks up to the targets use the action button on the bow and arrow near the wooden stand for the most epic special kill and hidden challenge in the game.  The look on Debbie's face as the last arrow hits her in the eye is priceless. 

The hidden challenge kill on Deb and the special kill in the bathroom on A.J. will net you the XP skull. There are various ways to do this and this is just one of them. I hoped I helped you out.

Six

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Your guide is pretty spot on, if you know the spots and fast enough you can kill Buggzy to get  the challenge then AJ then morph back to beer cabin to get Kenny i found grab Kenny just after he enters the cabin and walk him to fridge it's faster then go for chad, which after you morph you might need to use shift to get to him before he sees AJ.

Your right about part 2 Jason if anyone is struggling with this one use part 2, you can do it with 8 but takes a few try's and luck to get it, Good guide and info.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ausanimal said:

Your guide is pretty spot on, if you know the spots and fast enough you can kill Buggzy to get  the challenge then AJ then morph back to beer cabin to get Kenny i found grab Kenny just after he enters the cabin and walk him to fridge it's faster then go for chad, which after you morph you might need to use shift to get to him before he sees AJ.

Your right about part 2 Jason if anyone is struggling with this one use part 2, you can do it with 8 but takes a few try's and luck to get it, Good guide and info.

Yeah killing Kenny and Chad before they find Brandon and A.J. respectively is the secret to going undetected. 

15 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:
23 minutes ago, ausanimal said:

Yeah killing Kenny and Chad before they find Brandon and A.J. respectively is the secret to going undetected. 

I know the first couple tries i did i couldn't work out why i was being detected till i found out it was Kenny seeing Buggzy dead body, they did a good job with these SP challenges and i hope there is more to come or even have it so you can change it to hard mode. 

Just now, ausanimal said:

I know the first couple tries i did i couldn't work out why i was being detected till i found out it was Kenny seeing Buggzy dead body, they did a good job with these SP challenges and i hope there is more to come or even have it so you can change it to hard mode. 

Agreed I want more!

1 hour ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

If anyone would like me to write another guide for a different challenge just let me know. 

I've made videos for most of them using savini, because well...savini looks total badass in these challenges.  I still have to finish some of the videos but I have the material. 

This round makes me feel like a stage manager whenever AJ takes her sweet time getting down to the bathroom. "AJ, you're missing your cue, we're gonna miss kenny's entrance..."

90 seconds in, and Kenny already detected Buggsy. WTF

5 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

This round makes me feel like a stage manager whenever AJ takes her sweet time getting down to the bathroom. "AJ, you're missing your cue, we're gonna miss kenny's entrance..."

This was my favorite one because of the arrow kill on Deb, the narrative based on the original film and the challenge's tactical nature.

8 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

This was my favorite one because of the arrow kill on Deb, the narrative based on the original film and the challenge's tactical nature.

I get that, but you've got 4 characters leaving at randomly generated times, meaning there are some mission spawns that are unwinnable, especially as part 8. Last time, I had kenny come after buggsy before AJ even made it to the bathroom.

This last one: aj left the bathroom right as I spawned there after killing buggsy. Then Kenny came in the front door of the cabin and noticed buggsy (killed with screwdriver as suggested by OP) from the hallway. They need to fix this level and remove some of the random bot paths.

• Thanks 1

Finally just got it as part 8, but only because

A)kenny got hung up on a rock and

B ) Chad went to the left in the bathrooms instead of the right and

C) Vanessa didn't get up to go the bathroom as I entered the cabin.

This level needs some work

50 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

That was an excellent special kill on Deborah, but I like the one on Tiffany in challenge 10 even better. Watching her do her best Superman impression in slo mo is epic!

There's really no need to rush it. AJ visits the bathroom very frequently.

If you stay and wait for Kenny at the beer house, it doesn't really matter where you kill Buggzy. You can stab him in the kitchen and wait for Kenny to arrive. Use Sense to figure out which door he uses (both Kenny and Buggzy may change their regular routes if the AI detects an open door) and ambush him from inside the kitchen just as he is about to enter. You can then get the objective with the fridge for Kenny, too.

Morph to the toilets and wait a minute. AJ comes back surprisingly fast. Hide in one of the stalls or outside and kill her when she gets near the mirror. The kill can be executed by grabbing and carrying her to the mirror, too. You can wait for Chad at the bathroom or morph to his cabin. He'll exit his cabin right after you arrive there and starts running for the bathroom. Shift grab him and end him however you like outside a good distance away from the toilets. I've had him spot AJ through a window. 

Proceed with rest of @Alien_Number_Six's guide. Both Vanessa and Deb stay at their locations if you do not interfere, so take whoever you like out first.

7 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

B ) Chad went to the left in the bathrooms instead of the right and

Chad always goes to the left. 

I keep getting to the 4th kill which in the order taught is chad in the bathroom. He has seen me through walls,stalls etc..... Ive been stuck for a few sessions now

1 hour ago, BigShaunPolk said:

I keep getting to the 4th kill which in the order taught is chad in the bathroom. He has seen me through walls,stalls etc..... Ive been stuck for a few sessions now

It's best to get him outside. Morph a little to the side from his route to the bathroom and spam your sense. Shift grab him before he arrives at the bathrooms.

It was awesomely challenging but frustrating as well.  What I did IIRC (with part 8 Jason) was

-Hang out in the bathroom, kill AJ. 

-Wait for Chad to come out, kill chad. 

-At this point Kenny is getting beers, so as soon as he got out of the house I shift grabbed him. 

-Went to debs cabin and followed her to get the cinema kill at the arrow range. 

-Went back to the main house, waited till Vanessa goes to the bathroom to fix her hair, stalked and used her in the toilet. 

-Then used shift passed Bugz sitting down and just grabbed him.

Also with Chad and Kenny you can trap their path, (Kenny I did the door) but sometimes he'll go out the window instead.  Which happened to me but you gotta shift grab him early or they'll see his body.

1 hour ago, D00las said:

There's really no need to rush it. AJ visits the bathroom very frequently.

If you stay and wait for Kenny at the beer house, it doesn't really matter where you kill Buggzy. You can stab him in the kitchen and wait for Kenny to arrive. Use Sense to figure out which door he uses (both Kenny and Buggzy may change their regular routes if the AI detects an open door) and ambush him from inside the kitchen just as he is about to enter. You can then get the objective with the fridge for Kenny, too.

Morph to the toilets and wait a minute. AJ comes back surprisingly fast. Hide in one of the stalls or outside and kill her when she gets near the mirror. The kill can be executed by grabbing and carrying her to the mirror, too. You can wait for Chad at the bathroom or morph to his cabin. He'll exit his cabin right after you arrive there and starts running for the bathroom. Shift grab him and end him however you like outside a good distance away from the toilets. I've had him spot AJ through a window. 

Proceed with rest of @Alien_Number_Six's guide. Both Vanessa and Deb stay at their locations if you do not interfere, so take whoever you like out first.

Like I said there are many ways to do it.

Soon as start making progress, Buggs and/or Kenny decide they are going to start mixing up which door they use to get enter the beer house.

17 minutes ago, guitar.zombie said:

[...]]

Also with Chad and Kenny you can trap their path, (Kenny I did the door) but sometimes he'll go out the window instead.  Which happened to me but you gotta shift grab him early or they'll see his body.

Consider yourself lucky, I haven't had any luck with traps in the challanges. :D The AI is able to spot the traps and rebuild their routes if they aren't spooked first. I tried to trap AJ by laying every single trap at the shed door in the 2nd challenge and she responded by circling behind the shed to fix the generator through the wall.

2 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Like I said there are many ways to do it.

Sure. I just wanted to offer an alternative since a lot of folks said it was too fast paced.