45 minutes ago, The Jason Slayer's said:

Okay that is it I have had enough. I am done with this forum and I just joined. To hell with the lot of you. This community is beyond toxic and I will have no part of it anymore. Good Bye.

And you didn't even introduce yourself per fourm rules before posting. 

56 minutes ago, The Jason Slayer's said:

Well it is to me because you are cluttering my topic with off topic posts that have no relevance to the topic. I do not like people who do that. Learn to have some respect for others and not just post what you want on their topic and maybe people won't get upset with you.

I honestly do not care what you think. Not everyone wants to play as Jason or escape. There are those of us who prefer to kill Jason and that is what this topic is for. To recruit members to a group for that purpose.

Let me say it more clearly just so you know what this topic is about okay? This is a group recruitment topic not a topic to post whatever you want. So stop posting here. I have again reported both of your posts. 

Who posts a thread about finding players to kill Jason but dosen't want anyone to post about getting killed as Jason? Weird.

11 minutes ago, Soggy biscuit said:

Why capitalise the beginning of every word?

Maybe English isn't his first language. 

Well this makes me feel better about dying earlier. *wipes tear*

Angered a Jason "Slayer" into abandoning the boards. REVENGE!!!!!

1 minute ago, Maggot Head said:

Well this makes me feel better about dying earlier. *wipes tear*

Angered a Jason "Slayer" into abandoning the boards. REVENGE!!!!!

Yes.........REVENGE FEELS GOOD! :JasonPt4:

plus i thought there was already a thread for jason hunters somewhere??

I'm disappointed by the attitude displayed in this thread. Sure, the OP was also quick to anger but several users have antagonized him so much that he's already left.

This is not the kind of attitude we expect to see here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1