Gotenson

Please fix shiftgrabbing!!!!!!

Jasons grabs are just too overpowered for consulours to even defend against it. You ethier get grabbed in a middle of a swing of a weapon or grabbed from miles away and instead of fixing it you just made a new grab to make it look more believeable but still miles away. But the worst is when jason shifts and someshow grabs you when your screen id disoriantated and gets a instant cheap kill. Its wrong. Please say your fixing it soon.

u-turn when static appears, u-turn when hes in stalk mode and you see him t posing before becoming invisible. run in zig zag ovals. dont run straight forward

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gotenson said:

Jasons grabs are just too overpowered for consulours to even defend against it. You ethier get grabbed in a middle of a swing of a weapon or grabbed from miles away and instead of fixing it you just made a new grab to make it look more believeable but still miles away. But the worst is when jason shifts and someshow grabs you when your screen id disoriantated and gets a instant cheap kill. Its wrong. Please say your fixing it soon.

Yea thats not happening. Ever. Let me put it this way. People like you, have been demanding Jasons shift grab be nerfed since May 26th 2017. Nothing has changed. Its not going to change. Jason is supposed to be OP. Its meant to be difficult to survive. You are either going to have to learn to deal with it, or go play something else. Its not changing, now or ever. Nor should it be changed.  

• Like 1

I really dig the new grab he does go farther than he used to but only straight ahead. If you swerve him he is caught in an animation and you can go upside his head pretty easy. No more  180 grabs  if you run in a straight line you are toast, but wasnt that always the rule? Except kiting you never run away in a straight line? Before they changed it you could pull off miracle physically impossible grabs. I feel this grab is pretty good. 

6 hours ago, Anonymous said:

Git gud.

This

4 hours ago, John Wick said:

Yea thats not happening. Ever. Let me put it this way. People like you, have been demanding Jasons shift grab be nerfed since May 26th 2017. Nothing has changed. Its not going to change. Jason is supposed to be OP. Its meant to be difficult to survive. You are either going to have to learn to deal with it, or go play something else. Its not changing, now or ever. Nor should it be changed.  

This

3 hours ago, BigShaunPolk said:

I really dig the new grab he does go farther than he used to but only straight ahead. If you swerve him he is caught in an animation and you can go upside his head pretty easy. No more  180 grabs  if you run in a straight line you are toast, but wasnt that always the rule? Except kiting you never run away in a straight line? Before they changed it you could pull off miracle physically impossible grabs. I feel this grab is pretty good. 

And this. Git Gud or this isn't the game for you.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Gotenson said:

Hahaha....haha....ha

HAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAHAH

AAAAAAAARRRGHHAHHAHAHHAAHH!

No.

When are we (as a community) going to stop falling for these troll posts?

If the user just joined and has no other posts, they're more than likely just trolling...

17 hours ago, Gotenson said:

I know this is a troll post, but either way. I'm still answering the question...

Yeah, thats not happening. Taking away shift grabbing would be a severe nerf to Jason...

Seeing as though the new grab is slow, and there's no mobility to it. Plus, it locks you into a animation that lasts a couple of seconds, and if you miss that grab. That opens you up to a free stun for the cousellor. 

So yeah... No thanks.

• Like 1

A quick use of the search function would have found that there are a number of discussions around the shift grab function for Jason. We do not need an additional discussion at this time. Feel free to contribute to one of those.

http://forum.f13game.com/search/?&q=Shift grab&type=forums_topic&search_and_or=or&search_in=titles

• Thanks 1