6 hours ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Are boats considered vehicles? Because I just got an over 60 second rubber band back to the boat, Xbox, Jarvis House, have video 

Yes, boats are considered vehicles in the game. 

@i-cold thank you. 

• Like 1

The animation of putting hands through AJ only frustrates me and adds a valuable fraction of a second through this action. 

I know this is not a mistake, but it can not be like before? :) Pls.

On 5/30/2018 at 11:21 PM, malloymk said:

This is a doozy.

I would have loved spectate that moment xD. Thanks Illfonic for the new killer! Is cool to have Christine in blue version, wonder if there are more skins like the original one or some yellow or green one, could you tell me @malloymk

• Haha 1

I'll repeat, Deborah gets locked into the battery installation animation EVERY SINGLE TIME you install a battery as her.  I'm surprised I'm the only person mentioning this.

6 minutes ago, zmccain said:

I'm surprised I'm the only person mentioning this.

Maybe you're the only one having the issue?

I don't think I've played as Deb yet since the update, but I know I've repaired multiple cars. Haven't seen or heard of this issue before.

14 minutes ago, Truth said:

Maybe you're the only one having the issue?

I don't think I've played as Deb yet since the update, but I know I've repaired multiple cars. Haven't seen or heard of this issue before.

I'm on Xbox One.  So maybe it's a Xbox One issue with Deb.  But like I said, it's consistent.  It doesn't do it with other repairs, just the car battery.

Just now, zmccain said:

I'm on Xbox One.  So maybe it's a Xbox One issue with Deb.  But like I said, it's consistent.  It doesn't do it with other repairs, just the car battery.

I'm also on xbox. I'll try it out tonight if I can.

1 minute ago, Truth said:

I'm also on xbox. I'll try it out tonight if I can.

That'd be great, thanks.  

Keybindings for Jason (at least on PC) are not for Jason, they're for the "Killer". I'm guessing that's a leftover from Summer Camp? Might want to change that while you're in there adding the throwing knives. 

youve had so long to put out a patch that works... but this list only lists a few issues. what it dont list is charactor glitching when pulled from the car and escapes. They will shift around then out of the map all together there are color fireworks instead of blood in challange modes.  jason can grab a person using the sweater as they activate these are ps4 issues and many more to come. 

2 hours ago, zmccain said:

That'd be great, thanks.  

Didn't lock me up. I repaired it and was able to limp around a bit before being hacked to death... Tommy wouldn't use his knife so I had to take the trap. Then of course he ran away as soon as Jason morphed to us. Couldn't even use his medspray on me... Dude was level 150 too...

Just now, Truth said:

Tommy wouldn't use his knife so I had to take the trap. Then of course he ran away as soon as Jason morphed to us. Couldn't even use his medsprays on me... Dude was level 150 too...

Are you reporting this as a bug?

4 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

Are you reporting this as a bug?

Can't fix stupid...

8 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

We have some fixes for a patch slated for early to middle of next week here: 

That doesn't display

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned in the several pages, but low profile perk seems to be inop.  The counselor is not moving any faster while crouched than without the perk.  I have no video pre patch but they would definitely move quickly while crouched.  Now they are as slow as old people Fu.......well, you can finish it. 

3 hours ago, Truth said:

Didn't lock me up. I repaired it and was able to limp around a bit before being hacked to death... Tommy wouldn't use his knife so I had to take the trap. Then of course he ran away as soon as Jason morphed to us. Couldn't even use his medspray on me... Dude was level 150 too...

That's really strange.  I can't figure out why it only affects me.  Hmmm...Maybe a perk I have equipped might be causing it.  Who knows.  I'll have to experiment.

47 minutes ago, zmccain said:

Maybe a perk I have equipped

That's probably worth looking into. I have my dad's a cop, home body, and level headed on her.

12 hours ago, quothetheraven79 said:

No mention of offline bots having pocket knives, & the fireworks blood?

The blood is mentioned in this list and actually explain somewhere on the forum and on Twitter by Wes.

"Particle issues causing rainbow effects in certain locations (blood, collisions, Savini Jason eyes, liquid)"

Not sure if anyone mentioned this already but laying traps as a counselor is really strange after the patch. Playing on PS4. Its a lot more difficult to align a trap than before and the counselor is practically standing on the trap while setting it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, doitagain said:

Not sure if anyone mentioned this already but laying traps as a counselor is really strange after the patch. Playing on PS4. Its a lot more difficult to align a trap than before and the counselor is practically standing on the trap while setting it.

Agreed.  It is really odd now.  Low profile states faster movement while crouched and increased chance of sense avoidance.  Counselors are definitely as slow as a turtle while crouched and leads me to believe the sense avoidance may not be working as intended either.  When getting stuck with a pocket knife, the knife flies out of the counselor into Jason's neck and is very noticeable. There is now a big delay as Jason when cancelling combat into knife throw or grab. It was a great tool but is not worth it anymore.