11 hours ago, Dredge said:

I have a video I need to upload similar to this where as Bugsy on CL Small I'm exiting to the cops and Jason shift grabbed me as I crossed the line. The cops shoot him and free me but I ended up out of bounds on the other side free to run around till it retriggered the escape cut away when I went back to the exit. 

1 hour ago, Crispen_Glover said:

its honestly fucking unacceptable that this is still in the game.  

What about flying cars??

Doc Brown PROMISED us flying cars would be commonplace, like, THREE years ago!

Even George McFly had one of those . . . hover . . . walkers, right? And HE was played by . . .  CRISPIN GLOVER. Amirite? Amirite?

Honestly #&@%ing unacceptable . . . 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

What about flying cars??

Even George McFly had one of those . . . hover . . . walkers, right? And HE was played by . . .  CRISPIN GLOVER. Amirite? Amirite?

Honestly #&@%ing unacceptable . . . 

Actually just his life cast appears in BTTF2, it's a different actor under his face. Wait are you being funny, with it being a fake Crispin Glover? I just realized who you were responding too.

1 minute ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Actually just his life cast appears in BTTF2, it's a different actor under his face. Wait are you being funny, with it being a fake Crispin Glover? I just realized who you were responding too.

I can reference multiple movies if I want to . . . 

tenor.gif?itemid=5699289

Twice I've finished a match as retro part 3 and retro SAVINI ends up in the end scene, walking back to the shack...

On ps4 and I don't own Savini.

PS_Messages_20180531_134041.jpg

PS_Messages_20180531_135235.jpg

• Haha 2

Not sure if this is a "bug" or not, but if the mask is knocked off during the match, should it not be also off during the Outro? I figured that would be under the same category as the Bloody/Retro/Roy skins.

24 minutes ago, VoorheesGt101 said:

Twice I've finished a match as retro part 3 and retro SAVINI ends up in the end scene, walking back to the shack...

Too bad you couldn't play with him . . . 

49 minutes ago, CrissRiot said:

Not sure if this is a "bug" or not, but if the mask is knocked off during the match, should it not be also off during the Outro? I figured that would be under the same category as the Bloody/Retro/Roy skins.

It's always done that. I don't think anyone ever really cared enough to mention it though lol

On 5/29/2018 at 6:51 PM, ShiftySamurai said:

Savini Jason may appear in outro cinematics when the host owns Savini Jason DLC, even if that Jason was not in play.

@ShiftySamurai I wasn't sure which thread to post it in (so it went to the glitch/bug thread by Courier) but I just had a few matches with @Vaderspupil on PS4 that don't follow that criteria.  He was hosting a public lobby and does NOT own him (I do & had him selected in that lobby), yet Savini would show up in outros anyway.

5 minutes ago, RustInPeace said:

I wasn't sure which thread to post it in

They seem to be checking both of them.

2 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

They've been promising us flying cars since the 1964 world's fair, at this point I'm pretty sure it's never gonna happen.

On PS4, I've suffered game ending crashes after performing an environment kill on a Bot.

1st: Using Part 2 Jason, Pakanak Small, Easy difficulty on the bots. Grabbed Vanessa. Rather than put her in a chair on the dock of the lodge, I slammed her head on the guard rail. Animation played, but when the animation would finish and return to normal play where "mother" would talk to me, game froze and crashed.

2nd: Using Part 3 Jason, Crystal Lake small, Easy bot AI. Grabbed Shelly. Used the multi knife stab kill in a middle northern lodge next to where a car sometimes spawns. After the kill animation, where it would go back to gameplay and mother would talk, game completely crashed.

It's a pain in the ass to rank up anyway, making it so that bots prevent it as well makes the game 100% unplayable and weapon swapping impossible to reach.

@ShiftySamurai

Not sure if the team is aware of the out of bounds glitch/exploit spot on Higgins Haven small. It's right around the corner from Jason's shack when it spawns on the East side of the map. 

I just encountered a glitch in single player where the game ended with one person left alive.

PS4.

Packanack Small.

Using Part 2 Jason equipped with the Pig Splitter. 

Game ended after I killed Tommy with Adam still alive.

Has anyone else had to kill kenny multiple times on lights out? It happened on the road by the exit for me.

Yeah and also there's a bug on PC where the textures become blurry and them only load when the "Texture Quality" is on "Epic",and I'm having trouble with it because my PC is weak...

You need change color of Roy Clothes On Portrait to green

7 hours ago, VoorheesGt101 said:

PS_Messages_20180531_134041.jpg

Th-Thanos???

7 minutes ago, blablabla said:

@ShiftySamurai

My suggestion. Add salt for suicide, because there are a lot of them now.

They are probably committing suicide to get out of a glitchy match.  This is reason #13 why the salt mines need to be closed.  The game is in no way secure enough at this point to be introducing a penalty dynamic.

• Like 1