Didn't see it listed (unless my blind), but also it seems the game always reverts to epic settings rather than saving what you set in the video settings.

1 hour ago, Adrik said:

WHAT? too quickly? u might be joking xd

Yes I was being sarcastic bout it taking months to drop. /S means sarcasm lol

@ShiftySamurai Combat stance/blocking has felt inconsistent across both Jason and counselors. In some cases, it works like a charm. In other situations, the stance will be achieved and then the block will delay and will take an extra second before you're able to release the button and then perform it. 

EDIT: I am on PS4.

17 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

I know , you are Aware of this but I think it isn´t listed. If you are set on random , the Jason won´t have a bloody Skin , Savini can´t be selected randomly and Retro Jason can´t also be selected if set on random.

And @JasonTakesOmegle , are the machetes yours? If yes , They look awwwwesommeeee! What material are they made of?

The window animation where you get stuck in glide has come up several times, think its tied to having had my map up as I exited. I also had my Jason get pinned against the boat and shoreline at Jarvis, had to morph out.

The phone is wonky; animations play through after the box is broken, sometimes even allowing the call, if you pick the phone up from the side, the wheel animation for the call doesn't trigger, and sometimes gets glitched if you hang up and try to pick it back up, the call audio is such that Jason will show up on scene and hear the phone being picked up then immediately have the call completed. Oof.

The issue with people entering a car with a trap on the drivers seat has become more of a problem, the driver has been locked in the seat, needs Jason to free them. And not a glitch, but when Jason does a window kill, have the dead persons weapons/items move a little further from the window, so a counselor doesn't a end frantic pursuit with an unnecessary item exchange when they want to jump out the window. 

3 hours ago, Elric14 said:

the textures doens't charge correctly except if you put texture on epic , even if you put high jason is like a plastic figurines no details, i try all the things possible in the parameters setting for graphics nothing works except put on texture on epic

@Elric14 same problem with textures...

Not an issue, but from a visual standpoint. It would be neat if Part 6 didn't have the additional machete in his holster when he has the machete equipped. Not earth shattering or high priority or anything.

Also, not a bug, but you guys should really allow the option to turn rain on/off in offline bots.

56 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Not an issue, but from a visual standpoint. It would be neat if Part 6 didn't have the additional machete in his holster when he has the machete equipped. Not earth shattering or high priority or anything.

Or give us dual wielding machetes

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Can't a guy walk around camp with 2 machetes? lol

3 minutes ago, MRWood204 said:

Or give us dual wielding machetes

That would be cool.

Fix the draw distance and the new dances. For some reason the draw distance is completely shit now (PS4), lights turn on in front of you, textures don't load....  Also the new dances that give you the skulls in singleplayer challenges don't loop. Is annoying because some dances are pretty short and you have to move and select the dance all over again @ShiftySamurai

@ShiftySamurai, @wes Looks like when you choose Part 8 in the Pinehurst map, the game switches to Part 4 with a glitched appearance.

From theundrtkr stream.

Another issue for xbox one, i cant seem to have both the jason part 7 kill pack and the disc exclusive clothing pack installed without one of them getting uninstalled automatically, i have also noticed that the halloween clothing pack is named retail clothing pack which is what the disc exclusive clothing pack should be called if that is causing the problem.

11 minutes ago, MrHorrorFan said:

Another issue for xbox one, i cant seem to have both the jason part 7 kill pack and the disc exclusive clothing pack installed without one of them getting uninstalled automatically, i have also noticed that the halloween clothing pack is named retail clothing pack which is what the disc exclusive clothing pack should be called if that is causing the problem.

I have this same problem, also on Xbox.

The Retail-Exclusive clothing pack and the P7 machete kill pack cannot be installed at the same time. Something glitches with the files. As he mentioned, the Halloween costume pack is also incorrectly titled as the Retail-Exclusive clothing. 

@ShiftySamurai @wes Are you guys aware of this?

20 hours ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

@ShiftySamurai Offline Bots all have pocket knives and firecrackers now. Textures don’t ever load for opening scenes now. Outdoor lighting, cabin lights, camp fires keep disappearing and reappearing. Xbox One

This is also an issue on PS4.

Another I need to add is, at least on PS4, sometimes when you spawn in as Tommy, the cutscene doesn't play. You hear the music and are spectating the counselors, but...no cutscene.

AND (I know I know), are - and +Stun Resistance and -Defense ACTUALLY working as intended?

1 minute ago, CrissRiot said:

Another I need to add is, at least on PS4, sometimes when you spawn in as Tommy, the cutscene doesn't play. You hear the music and are spectating the counselors, but...no cutscene.

I noticed this too.

Hello @ShiftySamurai ! I’m not sure, if this was mentioned. I was playing Offline bots, Packanack small with Jason part 8...on the Xbox one. The whole match, in the background, it sounded like someone was turning on/off the flashlight. I looked around and sensed no one. When I found the counselor, they were on the other side of the map, with the flashlight not on. Seemed a tad odd. Wanted to mention it. Thanks! 

I know its already been added to the list but when I booted my Xbox One, I noticed I couldn't connect to the internet.  So I did  power cycle on it and now I could connect. As soon as I booted F13, when I press 'A' it crashes to the dashboard.  Sucks because its the ONLY game I own for Xbox one :(.  Im currently re-installing it.  But the game worked yesterday and all weekend.

EDIT: Once I re-installed it, it seems to work.  I got in a lobby but had to leave the house before I fully tested it.  

42 minutes ago, Brian76 said:

Hello @ShiftySamurai ! I’m not sure, if this was mentioned. I was playing Offline bots, Packanack small with Jason part 8...on the Xbox one. The whole match, in the background, it sounded like someone was turning on/off the flashlight. I looked around and sensed no one. When I found the counselor, they were on the other side of the map, with the flashlight not on. Seemed a tad odd. Wanted to mention it. Thanks! 

It was probably a high stealth character with stealthy perks. Remember,bots have perks now. You can check out videos on YT that show Jason's sense doesn't pick those ppl up. Not suppose to with stealthy characters because that's the point.

32 minutes ago, bmh072k12 said:

It was probably a high stealth character with stealthy perks. Remember,bots have perks now. You can check out videos on YT that show Jason's sense doesn't pick those ppl up. Not suppose to with stealthy characters because that's the point.

Thank you! I understand that. The flashlight clicking...going on and off, didn’t seem right..hearing it during the whole match. That’s not supposed to happen. Am I wrong? Hmmm...?