Jump to content

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

Not sure when or what thread but they said that making the roof a kill zone isn't easy and apparently could lead to other problems. Something about running down into the cabins...

Eh that's what I was guessing, that's a bummer. Would've loved to see cheaters get themselves killed/kicked. So sick of that glitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chrisdahlia said:

Eh that's what I was guessing, that's a bummer. Would've loved to see cheaters get themselves killed/kicked. So sick of that glitch.

It'll be gone shortly. They're down to the last way it can be done. The upcoming hot fix should take care of it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Somethin Cool said:

It'll be gone shortly. They're down to the last way it can be done. The upcoming hot fix should take care of it. 

Good to hear, fingers crossed hope it works this time. So are you a dev or do you just get all your info from the forums?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chrisdahlia said:

Good to hear, fingers crossed hope it works this time. So are you a dev or do you just get all your info from the forums?

Lol I'm no dev. I get all my information from several sources. The forums are ok for general info but not so much for advanced knowledge or higher learning. There are better places for that. 😉

I'm sure some of the straight edges around here would consider me to be part of the problem, although in the past I have helped gather info to patch out some of the map exploits. And I'm always interested in discussing ways to balance Jason. I guess if you want to call sides I'm somewhere in the grey area in between. 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are there still invisible barriers around windows during counselor animations? Last time I played I tried to throw a knife at someone climbing through a window and the knife got stuck in midair just behind them because of the force field.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Are there still invisible barriers around windows during counselor animations? Last time I played I tried to throw a knife at someone climbing through a window and the knife got stuck in midair just behind them because of the force field.

I've had that happen too. But I think it was from a counselor going through a door. Lol I thought I was seeing things...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Somethin Cool said:

I've had that happen too. But I think it was from a counselor going through a door. Lol I thought I was seeing things...

There are also barriers around beds. Try to throw a knife at someone with a bed between you two. I think there were ones around campfires too but I think they fixed those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When in a party of 4 or more on xbox one person will not make it into the lobby 9 out of 10 times! The last update broke the game more than it's ever been! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Johnnyproduce said:

When in a party of 4 or more on xbox one person will not make it into the lobby 9 out of 10 times! The last update broke the game more than it's ever been! 

Big bump for this post but that sounds more fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another issue, that I've reported on JasonKillsBugs, but hasn't been listed, the music from these kills isn't affected by the music volume slider, causing it to be VERY loud: Rugby Player, All Shears weapon kills, and all pickaxe DLC kills.

And another one, with bots. I believe bots are only meant to have 1 pocket knife if they have any at all, but sometimes right before they are grabbed by Jason, they quickly trigger a firecracker throw, which throws it behind Jason, when Jason staggers backwards in the pocket knife pulling animation, if he staggers into the radius of the firecrackers, it seems to CANCEL the use of the pocket knife, giving the bot a second use for one knife.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dying after healing is one of the glitches, being trapped on a bear trap then release yourself and then dying a few steps later is another

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

Jarvis House bots dont do anything and stay in place on offline mode.

Right. And this is an epic, yet always overlooked opportunity to practice combat. You could literally stand there in front of those counselors and work on knife/slash combos until the end of time. And they'll never move. But they will heal themselves if they spawned in with a spray. So you can even practice cancelling out the spray use too. Since, if the spray animation doesn't finish in between slashes, the spray doesn't work....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2019 at 12:35 AM, Somethin Cool said:

Right. And this is an epic, yet always overlooked opportunity to practice combat. You could literally stand there in front of those counselors and work on knife/slash combos until the end of time. And they'll never move. But they will heal themselves if they spawned in with a spray. So you can even practice cancelling out the spray use too. Since, if the spray animation doesn't finish in between slashes, the spray doesn't work....

But not fun, they dont run or give any challenge to sharpen my skills on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Redcat345 said:

But not fun, they dont run or give any challenge to sharpen my skills on.

The bots never give a challenge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...