On 5/29/2018 at 4:05 PM, gamerx42z said:

How about the cars becoming inaccessible sometimes due to latest patch? Played a game recently where 1 car rolled itself underwater (but objectives didn't list the car as destroyed even though nobody could reach the car) and the 2nd car getting stuck between 2 objects where driver couldn't go forward, go backwards or even exit the car?

I got stuck between two objects in car just today. It really sucks. I was crossing the bridge in higgins and the car drifted between the bridge and a tree. It sucks that they added this drifting to the car when the car was working fine before the update.

On 5/29/2018 at 6:06 PM, BigJay said:

There is also these bugs that have not been mentioned in the OP:

• Vanessa's voice plays when Victoria uses the sweater
  • On Pinehurst, when you walk in the main house and Ethel's house, you hear the footsteps as if you were walking outside instead of indoors
  • The selected Jason player is not at the top of the lobby screen like he used to be on Xbox
  • When you go through a broken window, the broken bottom of the window glitches to the top of the window
  • On Higgins Haven small, there is a lighted up section of the road by Blairs Cove when the whole road should be darkened

And also, thank you for the feedback Shifty!

Were these bugs added to the list or are they being left out?

3 hours ago, Brian76 said:

Thank you! I understand that. The flashlight clicking...going on and off, didn’t seem right..hearing it during the whole match. That’s not supposed to happen. Am I wrong? Hmmm...🤔

The flashlight clicking isn't suppose to happen but could just be a minor bug in bots. I was just pointing out the probable reason you didn't pick anyone up with sense.

• Thanks 1

On 5/30/2018 at 9:28 AM, uberXJoshua said:

Pretty sure it was same machete from vc 2.0, I was killed by having my leg cut off and being head butted to death, afterwards I hit YouTube and found a video of exact same kill done to another player, same Uber model and blade

That would be the last one in the pic, then, which was previously the first in the pic. The medical machete was only ever wielded by pre-Uber, until he got the other back.

Hi @ShiftySamurai i had the problem of : PC Players are unable to equip certain emotes using the mouse. (Selecting them via arrow keys or controller still works). I had all the emotes on the right hand side not being able to equip them when i clicked on them with my mouse, i worked out that if i have the emote highlighted and clicked to the bottom left just outside the circle i was able to equip them. Not sure if this is any help but thought ill share what i found in case it does help.

Not sure if this was intentional or not but Jason can no longer shield himself after grabbing someone. This leaves him open to attackers from all sides now. I just played a match where counselors surrounded me and waited for me to grab one of them so they could get a free hit off of me each time. Jason should be able to use bodies as a shield to protect himself. please bring that back asap!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

Not sure if this was intentional or not but Jason can no longer shield himself after grabbing someone. This leaves him open to attackers from all sides now. I just played a match where counselors surrounded me and waited for me to grab one of them so they could get a free hit off of me each time. Jason should be able to use bodies as a shield to protect himself. please bring that back asap!

Agreed

22 hours ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

lol yes please post it asap i'd love to see it!

• Haha 4

There is also the issue with the new grab and Melee attack for jason, the grab a lot of times goes to the opposite direction from where you are trying to grab, so does the melee attack... also when you try and melee someone climbing a window or close to car the melee hit doesn't work.

sometimes the flash light would be facing the wrong way.. like the light faces on its left...

2 hours ago, Dredge said:

Lmao Tommy running around like a chicken with his head and in this case arms cut off! Now that's some funny shit.

• Haha 2

@ShiftySamurai Sometimes on ps4 the X button does'nt work, I can't open doors, windows, pick up stuff etc...

I thought it could be the controller but when I go to the menu the X button works..but when I get back to the game it doesen't.

6 hours ago, ausanimal said:

Hi @ShiftySamurai i had the problem of : PC Players are unable to equip certain emotes using the mouse. (Selecting them via arrow keys or controller still works). I had all the emotes on the right hand side not being able to equip them when i clicked on them with my mouse, i worked out that if i have the emote highlighted and clicked to the bottom left just outside the circle i was able to equip them. Not sure if this is any help but thought ill share what i found in case it does help.

This is a Known Issue, you should also be able to select them if you highlight them and press the Space Bar.

5 hours ago, CrissRiot said:

Agreed

We're looking into making the grab a little less punishing for Jason players.

2 hours ago, jcamacho-1961 said:

@ShiftySamurai Sometimes on ps4 the X button does'nt work, I can't open doors, windows, pick up stuff etc...

I thought it could be the controller but when I go to the menu the X button works..but when I get back to the game it doesen't.

This is listed under: "Interaction locks occurring due to a variety of different circumstances"

21 hours ago, tyrant666 said:

Didn't see it listed (unless my blind), but also it seems the game always reverts to epic settings rather than saving what you set in the video settings.

It's not yet on the list here yet, but this is a fairly highly reported issue among PC players. Seems as though some players only get the game to save settings if the "Low" or "Epic" presets are selected.

16 hours ago, DirtyFernie said:

Honestly, the only thing I notice that's annoying is counselors shaking during the kill animations.

Known Issue listed under: "Counselor characters shaking during kill animations for Jason."

I once got this crazy bug after exiting the car. I don't know what triggered it but my character began to fly everywhere, up and down, outside the map and then I was falling forever in the void until the game ended. I managed to record some of it but all I know is that it happened after I exited the car. It was pretty funny though xDD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

This is a Known Issue, you should also be able to select them if you highlight them and press the Space Bar.

We're looking into making the grab a little less punishing for Jason players.

This is listed under: "Interaction locks occurring due to a variety of different circumstances"

It's not yet on the list here yet, but this is a fairly highly reported issue among PC players. Seems as though some players only get the game to save settings if the "Low" or "Epic" presets are selected.

Known Issue listed under: "Counselor characters shaking during kill animations for Jason."

awesome news thanks for listening to us about the grab.

@malloymk I thought you were showing the car being stuck at first. That one made me crack up.

@Dredge That was fucking awesome!

Thank you (both of you) for sharing!

• Like 1

I think it’s a bug, but when playing as AJ Mason you will be in her Customization Menu pose, even when holding a weapon, trap or vehicle part. With the latter two, her right hand will be at her side and her left hand will still be in the center of her waist as if it’s holding her right hand still

15 minutes ago, Crispen_Glover said:

its honestly fucking unacceptable that this is still in the game.  

It's definitely a priority issue for us, and one that is present in a few games that use the same engine. The team at IllFonic is hard at work to find a workaround. 

On 5/29/2018 at 10:48 PM, trackxvirus said:

Didn’t see it mentioned in the list or on anyone else’s post, but did anyone else have a problem with Jason ticketing? Spent all Sunday and Monday playing and can count on 1 hand how many times I played as Jason. I’m on PS4 not sure if the platform matters but thought I would share. 

when the engine upgrade deployed it seems that settings were reset. if you haven't already double check to see what your spawn preference is. 

15 hours ago, malloymk said:

This is a doozy.

That's not a glitch, they just included Christine as new killer in this update

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/29/2018 at 10:48 PM, trackxvirus said:

Didn’t see it mentioned in the list or on anyone else’s post, but did anyone else have a problem with Jason ticketing? Spent all Sunday and Monday playing and can count on 1 hand how many times I played as Jason. I’m on PS4 not sure if the platform matters but thought I would share. 

16 minutes ago, JPops said:

when the engine upgrade deployed it seems that settings were reset. if you haven't already double check to see what your spawn preference is.

@ShiftySamurai

I think this needs to be looked at, too.  On Saturday night I was Jason 7 times out of 15 games, including twice consecutively, in a lobby where several people had their preferences set to Jason.  The next night, I was Jason for my first two QP games.

I was swapping kill selections between games, so maybe that has something to do with it?

I'm on Xbox.

10 minutes ago, Sinisterslither said:

That's not a glitch, they just included Christine as new killer in this update

Lol. My friend @Shadesofjoe made the dame joke.

• Haha 1