I just got stunned through a door on the Higgins (large) map as part 4 with a machete.... on PC. Through the door combat is not yet a thing of the past.... unfortunately.

12 minutes ago, Ahab said:

I just got stunned through a door on the Higgins (large) map as part 4 with a machete.... on PC. Through the door combat is not yet a thing of the past.... unfortunately.

Good to know. No one's been trying it so I haven't seen it. It's also good that the spear now swings sideways so we can weak hit the door with all weapons now. 

It's back to business. 

Got a couple more for you:

-Vanessa sometimes has a weird silver seam on her neck when I play as her

-I was tommy and I escaped at the cops right behind a counselor. As the running out animation was going, Jason grabbed me and was able to perform a kill on me, but I didn't die, I was just back up and standing again in the match, not escaped. Jason grabbed me again and cut off my arms and head.....AND THEN I WAS RUNNING AROUND WITH NO ARMS AND HEAD. IT WAS HILARIOUS!!! I was going to try to run to a cabin and grab a weapon with no arms, but Jason got frustrated that I hadn't die and ended the match so he left :(

I have a video of it if anyone is interested in seeing this amazingly funny bug!

13 minutes ago, Dredge said:

Got a couple more for you:

-Vanessa sometimes has a weird silver seam on her neck when I play as her

-I was tommy and I escaped at the cops right behind a counselor. As the running out animation was going, Jason grabbed me and was able to perform a kill on me, but I didn't die, I was just back up and standing again in the match, not escaped. Jason grabbed me again and cut off my arms and head.....AND THEN I WAS RUNNING AROUND WITH NO ARMS AND HEAD. IT WAS HILARIOUS!!! I was going to try to run to a cabin and grab a weapon with no arms, but Jason got frustrated that I hadn't die and ended the match so he left :(

I have a video of it if anyone is interested in seeing this amazingly funny bug!

lol yes please post it asap i'd love to see it!

Now do a list of things that actually work as intended with the release of this patch, would be interesting to see which list is larger! I think we can probably guess the outcome tho! ;):P 

Thanks for this update.  It is appreciated.  I have heard a lot of people still anticipating new content (especially Uber Jason and new maps) and, I'm not going to lie, I would love to see new kill DLC, clothing packs, etc.; but I really hope none of this is even considered until bugs are corrected.  Side note-- I absolutely loved the SP challenges and hope that, after you guys finish working on priorities and planned projects  that future SP challenges are a possibility.  This is something I would definitely be willing to pay for through small DLC packs. They were very well done in my opinion.  Even with all the issues, I am still happy with most of the improvements that came with this update (the new lighting, the new Jason grab, the new Jason swing animations, etc.).  

You can add the Pocket Knife animation for counselors not triggering. They just instantly blink to the ground on PS4.

There's also this:
B4Y8TbG.jpg

All the Jasons are using their original combat stance animations rather than the appropriate animations for each weapon. J6 always holds a weapon like he holds a spear, J7 always holds a weapon in one hand, etc.

Some of them look ok, like J7 holding the wood Axe in one hand looks a lot like how he one-handed it in part 7, but it's really bad when J6 holds the machete blade with his hand.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

There's also this:
B4Y8TbG.jpg

All the Jasons are using their original combat stance animations rather than the appropriate animations for each weapon. J6 always holds a weapon like he holds a spear, J7 always holds a weapon in one hand, etc.

Some of them look ok, like J7 holding the wood Axe in one hand looks a lot like how he one-handed it in part 7, but it's really bad when J6 holds the machete blade with his hand.

Yep...I noticed these too right away.

They stick out like a sore thumb. They never updated the combat stance animations to sync with weapon swap.

Lazy or oversight. Something happened.

2 things to do

the challenges put in french

and Jason Savini Blood Pc not work on pc

Gotta add, combat stance->block is immensely slow for both Jason (which is not good at all) and counselors. Seems there is a delay just like with Throwing Knives. Also, Vanessa/Deb/Victoria/Fox do NOT react to lights being cut out. Which is weird since 3/4 of them are low composure (which I STILL think is working...wrong).

2 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

Yep...I noticed these too right away.

They stick out like a sore thumb. They never updated the combat stance animations to sync with weapon swap.

Lazy or oversight. Something happened.

Is this just on the pc version? I gave J6 the machete and it didn't do that. I'm on PS4.

Friday the 13th_ The Game_Part6_w-Machete.jpg

I typically play as Retro Part 3, but sometimes as of late I have been getting random Jason's with the retro skin. So far I have played as every Jason with this skin except for part 2, which I had the pleasure of seeing someone else do. Weapon swap still applies but only for slashing and breaking doors.. In the intro the random Jason gives me will have his default weapon and then my axe will turn into a spear for their respective weapon kills.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

I've also spotted some other oddities which I am not sure if they modifications the player did or the game itself glitching out. Besides the retro skin being applied to other Jasons, I have never had these happen to me.. it kind of looks like counselor clothes are being applied to him. Some of these are actually pretty bad ass looking. Here are some examples

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1394358856

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1398362616

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1398362513

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1398362690

Also in PineHurst, in the middle south cabin there is a door that flickers when it is left open.

12 minutes ago, bmh072k12 said:

Is this just on the pc version? I gave J6 the machete and it didn't do that. I'm on PS4.

Friday the 13th_ The Game_Part6_w-Machete.jpg

They mean in combat stance. Weapon swaps still use the original weapon's combat stance (Part 6 holds anything like a spear, 3 holds anything like an axe, etc.)

5 hours ago, Ahab said:

Yes! I forgot to mention that and I have figured out what triggers it. If the Jason is in combat stance, sometimes he can get too close to the door while swinging which allows the counselor to do the stun. Alternatively you could avoid this by doing the normal animation. Only problem with that is once the door is broken the counselor can get a free hit. It is best to use the old method which is to use combat stance, but take a step back after every swing.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, CrissRiot said:

They mean in combat stance. Weapon swaps still use the original weapon's combat stance (Part 6 holds anything like a spear, 3 holds anything like an axe, etc.)

Oh ok. I don't really use combat stance that much so I haven't noticed if its on console as well or not. Gonna be sure to check next time I play tho.

There are some other issues like:

trophies doens't complete when you play in offline bots mode, like the number of counselors you have kill stay the same

the parameters for graphics doens't save everytime you quit the game they are gone 

the textures doens't charge correctly except if you put texture on epic , even if you put high jason is like a plastic figurines no details, i try all the things possible in the parameters setting for graphics nothing works except put on texture on epic

the grab is far too difficult to make 80% of the time , it miss

the survivor in offline bots escape the grab to easily even if you put body all over the place and shut down the lights they don't freak out , and they escape your grab in 5 foot steps of jason, even with the part 3 who has a plus grab strengh , i dont talk about tommy who's free in 2 or 3 steps, but every counselor except chad for a reason , escaping way too fast

the number of pocket knife seems rather high i count 7 pocket knife on the offline bots in medium difficulty in one match including the one of tommy , and i didn't try the hard difficulty some maybe more pocket knife in the map 

14 hours ago, uberXJoshua said:

This is what happens when devs rush out updates too quickly!!! (/s)

Btw there are still people playing as Uber and now he has a hit box most rounds just like any Jason, one Uber even had surgical machete and did the cutting off leg and headbutt kill! 

WHAT? too quickly? u might be joking xd

14 hours ago, imrathan said:

Yea combat stance block kinda feels slow now. 

Jason or counselor, what platform?

Here's a few more @ShiftySamurai

Sorry if any of these were mentioned already. I didn't see them on the list.

20 minutes ago, Truth said:

10 hours ago, BigShaunPolk said:

I like how shifty post that massive ass list and people are like "Is that it?" bwahahaha

Calm down buttercup. We dont nees to kiss their asses for every post. Look at the size of the bug list and it isnt even all of them. Most of those bugs didnt occur before this update. Therefore it still doesnt include Day One bugs like memory leaks on XB1 which leads to game crashes. Animation interactions being stuck and things that have been around since launch.

Its not that we dont appreciate this. You even see people like @AldermachXI thanking  Wes and Shifty for their transparency and communication on the issues(which seriouslY Shifty and Wes, thank you. It was huge of you to make yourself available like that Wes)They are adults doing a job. They know a lot of shit is fucked up. Game breaking shit like X1 not loading for instance. Or being selected as a different character than you chose. Big deal bugs. Why are we going to celebrate waiting a month for an effective patch to eliminate MOST of these bugs?

If you dont have something productive to add other than pep rally cheering, kindly fuck off.

@ShiftySamurai i didn't notice the Pinehurst glowing glitter bomb blood being listed?

Or when I drop a bat, pick up gas, go back for the bat it is stuck on the ground. Clearly it has to do with new change to prevent stacking, but now sometimes I cant pick it up again, no interaction button is available and it sits there.

Here is a video of a car issue. It seems the car continuously rolls backwards even after crashed sometimes. Here is a stationary car rolling me over when circling it with Jason:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/thehansongoons/video/52118485

I have ran i to human "rubber banding" a couple times. Here is the worst one:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/thehansongoons/video/52118931

Seeing lots of Flintstone drivers and people getting stuck in animations. @Alkavian mentioned how climbing through a window sometimes gets a character stuck in the crouched landing position.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/thehansongoons/video/52119355

Here is an interaction that got stuck on my counselor, but stays stuck on screen the whole time I was tommy:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/thehansongoons/video/52119633

If you flip the boat while it is next to the east dock at Pinehurst, Jason gets stuck in place under the water and has to morph to get unstuck. This is on PS4, it happened to me twice.

1 minute ago, AdmiralJT said:

If you flip the boat while it is next to the east dock at Pinehurst, Jason gets stuck in place under the water and has to morph to get unstuck. This is on PS4, it happened toe twice.

This happened to me once while I was playing as Deborah. Jason flipped the boat and got stuck, and the boat became unboardable, so I swam for shore-- then, when I got to shore, I KEPT SWIMMING. I was swimming over the grass and hills. I even got to a house and swam straight up the walls, which then had me flying in the sky. I finally "died" when I apparently swam off the map. I have a video of it somewhere.

3 minutes ago, AdmiralJT said:

This is on PS4, it happened toe twice.

I have to assume this is to a much greater degree than finger twice?

😉

32 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

i didn't notice the Pinehurst glowing glitter bomb blood being listed?

That is listed under "Particle issues causing rainbow effects in certain locations (blood, collisions, Savini Jason eyes, liquid)"

34 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Or when I drop a bat, pick up gas, go back for the bat it is stuck on the ground. Clearly it has to do with new change to prevent stacking, but now sometimes I cant pick it up again, no interaction button is available and it sits there.

Listed as "Items may sometimes lose their ability to be picked up when dropped under certain conditions"

• Thanks 1