3 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

The Lobby Leader is listed at the top of the scoreboard instead of Jason on PC.

This isn't just on PC, it happened to me the other night on PS4 as well, for many rounds.

EDIT: lol I see now that multiple people have already pointed this out.

29 minutes ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

@ShiftySamurai And the songs issues where we are supposed to have night swim , can't hide and Killer that is still missing since launch any ideas.

Can’t Hide isn’t missing, it has not been implemented. All we have done so far is to run a poll due to the response the song received from the Challenge trailer. 

• Like 1

Didn’t see it mentioned in the list or on anyone else’s post, but did anyone else have a problem with Jason ticketing? Spent all Sunday and Monday playing and can count on 1 hand how many times I played as Jason. I’m on PS4 not sure if the platform matters but thought I would share. 

11 minutes ago, trackxvirus said:

Didn’t see it mentioned in the list or on anyone else’s post, but did anyone else have a problem with Jason ticketing? Spent all Sunday and Monday playing and can count on 1 hand how many times I played as Jason. I’m on PS4 not sure if the platform matters but thought I would share. 

I'm on Xbox One S and I've noticed the same problem.  Others have mentioned it in various threads.

• Thanks 1

A new bug that I've seen is a "hanging glitch" caused by crawling through windows. You get stuck in the falling frame (even on ground level windows). When you are in this bug, you move super slowly (frozen in that frame). You are stuck until you either use an interaction prompt or swing your weapon. Not sure what causes it to happen, but I've seen it about 9 times now since the update.

Not sure if anyone else has seen this happen.

The healing spray bug that causes the spray not to work is also aggravating. I was running AJ the other day and using only Sense Avoidance perks (no Medic), but healing sprays took 2-4 sprays to heal. In one instance after stepping in a bear trap as LaChappa, I had to spray myself 4 times (No Medic used) just to get the healing. One other time, after 3 sprays I healed to not limping, crawled through an undamaged window on Crystal Lake, and immediately was reduced to limping again.

• Like 1

I like how shifty post that massive ass list and people are like "Is that it?" bwahahaha

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, zmccain said:

I'm on Xbox One S and I've noticed the same problem.  Others have mentioned it in various threads.

Ohhh glad to see I’m not the only one, started feeling like the kid picked last for dodgeball.

Really Guys that whole list. You cant even be like good effort . They are listening to us your like thats it?

14720603_1344903635520880_8656319680964868979_n.jpg

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Ahab said:

This is also a problem on PC.... certain people can hear someone but others cannot... or no one can hear that person. Sometimes their mic works fine, but then does not work again after a transition from group lobby to game lobby to waiting lobby to game. These transitions switch the mic that is affected on and off (or mute and unmuted?) for one or more people... but you can still see the active mic icon when you cannot hear the person speaking.
   It is most annoying. On PC turning push to talk off usually works as a fix, but I hear that does not work for Xbox. I am not sure if this only happens to people in groups or not.

@ShiftySamurai I do not see the issue of the mic bug on the list and I hope you are aware of it. Bugs happen, but I am still having a blast with this game... my compliments to the team. I know this is not a complete list, but it looks like you guys have your work cut out for you... good luck!! Also... thanks for all the recent feedback.

Yeah well, personally I don't actually use a mic. I'm just not able to listen in anymore. I thought this might be settings related, so I reinstalled the game and even switched profile. Nothing works. It's purely related to the update in some manner and it really sucks not being able to hear people when it's an important part of the game when people play with mic. I hope they fix it soon because I'm really losing patience with the game and the fact that the update was supposed to resolve bugs, not create worse ones.

@ShiftySamurai any ideas why after installing the update I would lose all ability to hear other players on Xb1 when they talk in game? I can see that they're talking via the icon, but no voice audio plays.

4 hours ago, Tiffany said:

Hi @ShiftySamurai just wanted to quickly flag that it's Victoria that this is happening to, not Tiffany.

Additionally, Victoria's voice will play Vanessa's voice during the sweater animation.

This does happen to Victoria. Play her with different patterns.

Nvm, read that wrong.

1 hour ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Can’t Hide isn’t missing, it has not been implemented. All we have done so far is to run a poll due to the response the song received from the Challenge trailer. -g

I suppose he will be added in the future with the 87% on the poll but, what about Killer from PAX trailer and Night Swim from Spring Break trailer. We all know that Killer was suppose to in-game but not sure for Night Swim. A little more variety never hurt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csSJcVWFVJk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw5g5NPGuNw

• Like 1

@ShiftySamurai

Couple little bugs I listed before that aren't on this list. These aren't really affecting the game that much so you might not have added it on the list for that reason but just in case you guys didn't see this before:

- AJ's Halloween costume is listed as "Skeleton" in the selection screen instead of "Costume Party" like everyone else.

- Chad's ring isn't fully textured. It's completely missing on the selection screen and in-game it looks like someone drew marker on his finger.

- Deborah has Jenny's hair during the cutscenes for challenge 9.

Is this list meant to be bugs that are unique to this build or does it include old persistent ones? Because muted players still become randomly unmuted. This is very annoying when someone is yelling racial slurs or blasting obnoxious music. It takes away the simplest, most direct way to deal with toxic players.

• Like 1

There was an issue with the propeller spawning on the dock on Crystal Lake map. Not sure if it's still an issue. This is on PS4. The dock near Camp Hillbrooke.

Thank god. I play on xbox one and the game crashes on start screen soon as i sign in. Do you have any tips on working around this until you fix with update. Sometimes I'll restart the game for 30 min before getting a chance to play

PC

This is most likely not related to the update but on Packanack, I shifted over a fence and got stuck behind it.

w9gt1x.jpg

2dtsu85.jpg

I was only able to Morph out of it. 

I think it was because I came off (I think) a cliff or a very high elevation in that area, and I was able to fly off and over the fence in shift.

Don't know if it's listed or not but when will that glitch be fixed where when you get out the car while jason is near your character will still be stuck in that same spot by the car door on other players screen but on your screen you already ran far away from that spot and jason is still able to hit you. It's extremely annoying and makes me want to never drive the car.

4 hours ago, madix3 said:

Don't know if it's listed or not but when will that glitch be fixed where when you get out the car while jason is near your character will still be stuck in that same spot by the car door on other players screen but on your screen you already ran far away from that spot and jason is still able to hit you. It's extremely annoying and makes me want to never drive the car.

That's on the list.

5 hours ago, Wad3 Watts said:

Thank god. I play on xbox one and the game crashes on start screen soon as i sign in. Do you have any tips on working around this until you fix with update. Sometimes I'll restart the game for 30 min before getting a chance to play

Don't skip the opening credits. 

I don't mean to rush or bug you but do you know when the Xbox One crashing bug will be fixed? I just can't wait to play! I've only played twice since the update but after that it started crashing. Once again I don't wanna rush you guys just wanna know do you think you might know how long this will take?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

I suppose he will be added in the future with the 87% on the poll but, what about Killer from PAX trailer and Night Swim from Spring Break trailer. We all know that Killer was suppose to in-game but not sure for Night Swim. A little more variety never hurt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csSJcVWFVJk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw5g5NPGuNw

I too would love to hear more of those songs on the radio. The more the better. Also the blocking stance is sometimes delayed or doesn't work when trying to block a counselor's incoming attack. Also the swing is too low now so that you can't hit R2 to destroy the windows with certain weapons like the machete, ax, or the pig splitter.

• Like 1

Just now, Tracy said:

I don't mean to rush or bug you but do you know when the Xbox One crashing bug will be fixed? I just can't wait to play! I've only played twice since the update but after that it started crashing. Once again I don't wanna rush you guys just wanna know do you think you might know how long this will take?

Thanks!

Don't skip the intro if you can. That seems to cause it. I've been able to play numerous times, so try that.

1 minute ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

I too would love to hear more of those songs on the radio. The more the better. Also the blocking stance is sometimes delayed or doesn't work when trying to block a counselor's incoming attack. Also the swing is too low now so that you can't hit R2 to destroy the windows with certain weapons like the machete, ax, or the pig splitter.

Block is working good on my side but, the swing don't destroy the windows sometime yes.

7 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

7 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

Ok Thanks!