38 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Known Issues for 5/24 Update

Below is a work in progress list of known issues associated with the update released on 5/24. We will be updating this list as issues are reproduced, fixes are completed in development builds, and when fixes are in live builds

Failure of the match to end after all counselor players escape, die, or exit the round.

•  

On PS4 we also have a Failure of the match to start on the loading screen which happens intermittently just as the failure to end. You sit on the map screen waiting for the intro cinematic, but it never comes. You're just stuck in the map screen. It gives you no options to end match, leave or return to lobby. The only way out is to exit via the PS button and close the entire game.

2 minutes ago, JasonTakesOmegle said:

You mean the regular machete, but upgraded with Uber Jason, or the machete that he carries through 70% of the movie? There's 3 machetes. The one he has at the start. The surgical one, until he gets his original back and that machete, now upgraded.

JasonX_machetecollection1.jpg

Pretty sure it was same machete from vc 2.0, I was killed by having my leg cut off and being head butted to death, afterwards I hit YouTube and found a video of exact same kill done to another player, same Uber model and blade

I'll mention a few more I've encountered on PC:

- Sometimes the camera shakes violently while trying to toss a knife as Jason. It makes it almost impossible. 
- After breaking free from a grab, counselors will sometimes be unable to interact with anything. 
- Animations sometimes play faster than they should. This does not seem to have any effects on gameplay, but it's annoying. 

Jason X and Grendel map release date maybe potentially perhaps please?

When the car is stopped by Jason, it can still roll back. If a counselor is hit by the car in this way, they die and it counts as a kill for Jason.

Damn son, that's even more then before. Also, when do we get Über Jason? 

Hey thanks for the communication and future fixes. Not sure if it's just me but on xb1 I'm having trouble joining private matches through profiles. The option of join game is never highlighted. My wifi is great (always has been) and nothing on my console seems to be wrong. Anybody else having same issue?

10 hours ago, hmv415 said:

When the car is stopped by Jason, it can still roll back. If a counselor is hit by the car in this way, they die and it counts as a kill for Jason.

Last night I actually got ran over by my own car after I hopped out (only survivor left) as it was rolling about 1 mph.. was kinda funny as I was shaking n baking jason for about 10 mins alone but overall annoying. 

Hi @ShiftySamurai,

This is a bug from before this latest patch, so you've probably heard of it already, but I'd like to see it on this list:

When Jason grabs a counselor, sometimes the kill cannot be activated even though the prompts are active and visible.  As a result, the counselor breaks free of the grab.  However, once free, the counselor shows up as dead on the status screen.  If Jason catches the same counselor again, he'll get credit for a second kill, leading to some (8/7) scores at the end.  If the 'dead' counselor manages to escape instead of being caught again, they'll be trapped in limbo until the 20min timer runs out.

I'm on Xbox, and I believe I have video evidence of this one if you'd like to see it.

@ShiftySamurai Offline Bots all have pocket knives and firecrackers now. Textures don’t ever load for opening scenes now. Outdoor lighting, cabin lights, camp fires keep disappearing and reappearing. Xbox One

1 minute ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

@ShiftySamurai Offline Bots all have pocket knives and firecrackers now. Textures don’t ever load for opening scenes now. Outdoor lighting, cabin lights, camp fires keep disappearing and reappearing. Xbox One

Same for PS4. Also,challenge #10 has some frame rate issues and has caused the game to crash. Crashed twice during challenge 10 and once during bots.

1 hour ago, ShiftySamurai said:

• Throwing knife activation button is missing from the keybinding menu

lol...The one keybinding I would actually be interested in changing. Pretty sure the mouse wheel button on my last mouse broke from playing this game. :P

2 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

The Lobby Leader is listed at the top of the scoreboard instead of Jason on PC.

This is on PS4 also.

@ShiftySamurai, this thread should be pinned to the top of the page.

A few days ago I was playing against the bots and I ran into Shelly and he was carrying the boat propeller. That was odd to me since there is never a boat in the offline bots. I was playing on the PC and wasn't recording it or I would have shared that.

• Like 1

@ShiftySamurai there is also a problem on PC version that a lot of people have. Video settings for texture are not working properly. It's only "low" and "epic" now and nothing between.

Console:PS4 Another Pinehurst blood bug I've seen while playing offline bots is some grab kills and some environmental kills have either bright neon purple & blocky blood or dark red (almost black) colored blood and blocky. By blocky I mean the blood has squared shapes. Made me think of like Minecraft style blood.

2 hours ago, ShiftySamurai said:

Interaction locks occurring due to a variety of different circumstances

I'm not sure if the above quote is addressing the issue I've noticed but every time I install the battery on the car as Deborah, regardless of the map, I get frozen in the repair animation/position.  This has happened every single time I try to install the battery without fail.  The only way out of it is to use an item or to try to maneuver over to a door or window and interact with it.

Watching lights pop on as I approached them, draw distance I believe it's called. Good job again, today has been greatly appreciated. PS4, if that helps.

2 hours ago, imrathan said:

Yea combat stance block kinda feels slow now. 

No it's definitely not i just did it and his block are unbreakable.

2 hours ago, TreeP said:

Is that it? I can't even hear anyone on audio chat since I downloaded the update (X1). I've reported it numerous times and nothing been done about it. It's not even listed. Nice.

This is also a problem on PC.... certain people can hear someone but others cannot... or no one can hear that person. Sometimes their mic works fine, but then does not work again after a transition from group lobby to game lobby to waiting lobby to game. These transitions switch the mic that is affected on and off (or mute and unmuted?) for one or more people... but you can still see the active mic icon when you cannot hear the person speaking.
   It is most annoying. On PC turning push to talk off usually works as a fix, but I hear that does not work for Xbox. I am not sure if this only happens to people in groups or not.

@ShiftySamurai I do not see the issue of the mic bug on the list and I hope you are aware of it. Bugs happen, but I am still having a blast with this game... my compliments to the team. I know this is not a complete list, but it looks like you guys have your work cut out for you... good luck!! Also... thanks for all the recent feedback.