1 hour ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Oh ok you were being hyperbolic or ironic.

I am going to say just to clarify some confusion.

Some People say , he is now balanced in a good way. I don´t think he is in the Right place now , especially now. 

It´s just stupid when People say These Things like : uhh , get good/get over it/you were outplayed.

1 hour ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Oh ok you were being hyperbolic or ironic.

But where did I exaggerate?

5 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I am going to say just to clarify some confusion.

Some People say , he is now balanced in a good way. I don´t think he is in the Right place now , especially now. 

It´s just stupid when People say These Things like : uhh , get good/get over it/you were outplayed.

But where did I exaggerate?

Wrong language I guess. I mean you were listing counter arguments, not purporting them, right?

Playing on 6/14/18 and 6/15/18:

• Characters escaping by car are listed as suicide instead of escaping on Higgins and Crystal lake - this is probably across all maps. The driver is always listed as suicide and sometimes or or all of the passengers which is inconsistent each game. It sucks to play objectives and escape only to be listed as suicide.
  • After installing anything on the boat - counselors get stuck on the outside of the boat and cannot get in or run away.
  • *UPDATED* The game ends before the last player is killed by Jason or escapes!

On 6/16/2018 at 11:46 AM, FastVanessa said:

After installing anything on the boat - counselors get stuck on the outside of the boat and cannot get in or run away.

Crouching a few times seems to break you free from that.