1 hour ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Oh ok you were being hyperbolic or ironic.

I am going to say just to clarify some confusion.

Some People say , he is now balanced in a good way. I don´t think he is in the Right place now , especially now. 

It´s just stupid when People say These Things like : uhh , get good/get over it/you were outplayed.

1 hour ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Oh ok you were being hyperbolic or ironic.

But where did I exaggerate?

5 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I am going to say just to clarify some confusion.

Some People say , he is now balanced in a good way. I don´t think he is in the Right place now , especially now. 

It´s just stupid when People say These Things like : uhh , get good/get over it/you were outplayed.

But where did I exaggerate?

Wrong language I guess. I mean you were listing counter arguments, not purporting them, right?

Playing on 6/14/18 and 6/15/18:

• Characters escaping by car are listed as suicide instead of escaping on Higgins and Crystal lake - this is probably across all maps. The driver is always listed as suicide and sometimes or or all of the passengers which is inconsistent each game. It sucks to play objectives and escape only to be listed as suicide.
  • After installing anything on the boat - counselors get stuck on the outside of the boat and cannot get in or run away.
  • *UPDATED* The game ends before the last player is killed by Jason or escapes!

On 6/16/2018 at 11:46 AM, FastVanessa said:

After installing anything on the boat - counselors get stuck on the outside of the boat and cannot get in or run away.

Crouching a few times seems to break you free from that.

On 6/18/2018 at 8:48 AM, Truth said:

Crouching a few times seems to break you free from that.

If you are pushing the installation especially with Jason arriving - you don't have time to crouch a few times.  Before the glitch - I found a way to outsmart most Jasons and still get away while installing the gas/propeller on the boat.  Playing as Vanessa, you know it's going to take a long mini game to install or fix anything and I still play the objectives knowing I'm more likely to have Jason appear.  This glitch makes it useless to try and perpetuates the "useless Vanessa" stereotype.

8 minutes ago, FastVanessa said:

you don't have time to crouch a few times.

I was simply making sure you knew how to break out of it. I know it how much it sucks. I've caught @TxJason stuck after a boat repair several times.

24 minutes ago, Truth said:

I was simply making sure you knew how to break out of it. I know it how much it sucks. I've caught @TxJason stuck after a boat repair several times.

funny thing is it hasn't happened recently. The last time it happened I think you were Jason and that was a couple of weeks ago lol . I'm curious if the new update will fix that issue. their updates are notorious for fixing one thing and breaking something else. I wouldn't be surprised if I killed myself on a bear trap and it says I escaped.

Here are some more issues:  

Escape by car will often result in the game saying "YOU DIED" and put suicide as the cause of death

Mics on XBox One will sometimes not work, rendering voice chat unavailable

The Throwing Knife will sometimes not do any damage to the hit counselor, rendering Throwing Knives irrelevant

Prompts to tip the boat, pull a counselor out of the car window, or break the car will not work correctly, giving counselors an easy escape

When shifting, jason will be teleported backwards if he gets too close to a counselor

Counselors will teleport into jason's grab even if they are a foot away from his grab or if they are behind jason/to his side

The game will sometimes end once a counselor escapes or dies, even if there is still time left

Kills will not show up properly even if there is room to do them

Counselors hitting Jason will sometimes have no effect, even if the hit connects, and it wont cancel jason's animation or even do a split second stun like normal

When jason enters combat stance and blocks, it will sometimes have no effect even if he has all hit points left

When jason enters combat stance and presses R2/RT, his weapon swing will have a 3 second delay

Jason will sometimes teleport outside of the red dot where he clicked, making morph very ineffective

3 minutes ago, Luckystrike2778 said:

Played just fine yesterday and cant even get in a match today. This is rediculous

It’s the PS4 network not the game. 

is this up to date, because I have been having a horrible bug since a month after launch that has been plaguing my account. Most of the time I cannot speak (e.g. 99.9% of the time) literally one time in a lobby at most each month if I play 10 games each day then after the lobby closes i cannot speak in game. An array of other bugs that are defidently all connected due to the fact that when they are gone they are all gone.

I submitted multiple bug reports and have not heard back, and it is not on this list so I posted the bug on the general forum.

5 minutes ago, Rycornog said:

Is anyone else’s disc Exclusive clothing pack not working?

Which system? I haven't checked but the Jason skins still work for me so I'd imagine that'd be basically the same thing.

On 9/15/2018 at 2:15 AM, The Doctor said:

Which system? I haven't checked but the Jason skins still work for me so I'd imagine that'd be basically the same thing.

Xbox