Sign in to follow this  
gamerx42z

New hardcore character with all 1 stats

A silly idea I was bouncing around with some people recently is "What if Gun created a character with all 1 stats would you play them?". A surprising number of people said maybe occasionally a few even said they would main them for the challenge. This new character would be an anti Tommy who was horrible at doing everything with only 1's for stats. Playing as them would be entirely optional but might help bring interest to the crowd that loves insane challenges.

Anyone who could legit survive with this character would have good bragging rights but well with all 1's for stats you would probably die a lot. Some are into that kind of thing though so why not give them an option to play like that if they want?

• Thanks 1

Nonsense like this makes me wish a member had to have a minimum number of posts before threads could be created. 

Horace Bell

"The Clumsy Guy"

wears those dork glasses with a bandaid in the middle, has these huge antique bracelets that cover half his face, runs around in orthopedic shoes with knee high wool socks and always wears a butterfly that doesnt fit to his outfit. best used as early game meatshield. ez points for jason if half the lobby is him

Think it'd be better just to have some sort of "hardcore" mode. Reduced items, no chase music, no mini map etc.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, John Wick said:

Think it'd be better just to have some sort of "hardcore" mode. Reduced items, no chase music, no mini map etc.

Now this I could get behind.