Sign in to follow this  
SmugDoka

The Magic of Rubber Bending!

So As you know That Happens with the Car, But what about Stunning Jason, Windows and Cabins!

As I was watching my friend, Playing Vicky, He Managed to Stun Jason And Run away out of a Broken Door, Earlier He was Outside pressing E to get Inside, And Teleported There, Then He Stunned Jason and Ran Away (Before This Everyone Had High Ping, But during the stun his ping went down to 99-101), Soon He was Grabbed and Teleported Into Jason's Arms from the Middle of the Road!

Has Anyone experienced this problem? 

P.S Repairing with Vicky is actually so good. 

10 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

So As you know That Happens with the Car, But what about Stunning Jason, Windows and Cabins!

As I was watching my friend, Playing Vicky, He Managed to Stun Jason And Run away out of a Broken Door, Earlier He was Outside pressing E to get Inside, And Teleported There, Then He Stunned Jason and Ran Away (Before This Everyone Had High Ping, But during the stun his ping went down to 99-101), Soon He was Grabbed and Teleported Into Jason's Arms from the Middle of the Road!

Yup. I had this problem the other night. I glitched when locking a door. I could still run around but every time I would try to interact with a drawer............ I teleport back to the fucking door. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Is Rubber Bending another form of bending like Earth and fire Bending from the Avatar Series?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SmugDoka said:

About 5 times. This is a hotfix for a known bug :D

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, The Gloved One said:

Is Rubber Bending another form of bending like Earth and fire Bending from the Avatar Series?

Yes 

About 5 times. This is a hotfix for a known bug :D

Oh my god 5 Times?! 

Yup. I had this problem the other night. I glitched when locking a door. I could still run around but every time I would try to interact with a drawer............ I teleport back to the fucking door. 

Oh Wow that's Even Worse, Although I think that From The Jason's POV Vicky was still standing there, While Me and My Friend Saw her Running down the road like the Hero she is.

Rubber bends because it's type of polymer called an elastomer, which is a large molecule that can be stretched to at least twice its original length and returned to its original shape. There's no magic to it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dolemite said:

Rubber bends because it's type of polymer called an elastomer, which is a large molecule that can be stretched to at least twice its original length and returned to its original shape. There's no magic to it.

Well Good Job, Dolemite debunked the Myth of Rubber Bending. 

1 hour ago, Dolemite said:

Google or Genius?? Y'all decide!! ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ste_Wolf said:

Its gotten worse with this new update.

Yes it has. Before, It used to happen then Jason grabbed you or hacked few times , you would come out of it . Now you are PERMANENTLY stuck, no matter if you have 3 pocket knives, teammte to stun Jason, you will be teleported back over and over until eventually dead. 

I had something similar happen once. I was chasing a Fox and a Shelly as Jason and managed to snag the Shelly after they'd exhausted their weapons. I went into the head stomp kill animation and suddenly I was teleported a good quarter of the map back to a row of outhouses I'd been chasing them in front of (and shifted past to chase them) WITH Shelly's ragdolled corpse. My ping (which generally fluctuates between 75 - 85) had shot up to about 750 for a split second and I have no idea what was going on.

Not sure if that was the rubberbanding glitch, the servers/ISP freaking out, or both. I've never had anything similar happen before or since. 

Rubber Bending? The last Rubber Bender?

17 minutes ago, BlitzBoy526 said:

Rubber Bending? The last Rubber Bender?

Yes, But we need a Name for the Last Rubber Bender, Don't we? 

When you get the car started and drive for the exit.

tenor.gif?itemid=4907012

Jason smashes the car.

You run away.

Jason sees you stuck at the car and goes for the kill.

tumblr_njm92w9PVK1rpj05eo1_500.gif

YOU DIED.

10/10 will rubber band again.