Shelly Finkelstein

Strange issue with Challenge #7 intro

On Steam.

The intro video from Challenge #7 is oddly broken for me, it always shows a second A.J. in the cabin with Chad :
20180527004003_1.jpg

And some times the poker players are overlapping with there double from another dimension :

20180526002103_1.jpg

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, A.J. twin is still there every time.

I've watched some lets play on YT, and never seen this bug in those.

Also had an issue in Challenge #5 where Buggzy kept getting up from his wheelchair when he stop, then sit back and move... and man he is such a speedster when he flee in this ride.

2 hours ago, Shelly Finkelstein said:

Also had an issue in Challenge #5 where Buggzy kept getting up from his wheelchair when he stop, then sit back and move... and man he is such a speedster when he flee in this ride.

Dude he's trying to get sympathy from Deb so she will let him in her pants. He gives two different reasons for why he is in the chair if you listen closly stalking at the window near the Packanack Lodge front door.

You really reinstalled the whole game just for this? And what will you do if you come up with rubber banding or get stuck in a drawer? Buy new console or directly burn your whole house?

Dude he's trying to get sympathy from Deb so she will let him in her pants. He gives two different reasons for why he is in the chair if you listen closly stalking at the window near the Packanack Lodge front door.

lol true. I have to say that among all the issues, dialogs on challenges are very nice.

36 minutes ago, Hancove said:

You really reinstalled the whole game just for this? And what will you do if you come up with rubber banding or get stuck in a drawer? Buy new console or directly burn your whole house?

lol true. I have to say that among all the issues, dialogs on challenges are very nice.

"Kenny get upstairs........now" - AJ Mason

• Haha 1