Sign in to follow this  

pretty straight forward will we be seeing jumping/hurdling in the game as running im sure will be present and how will it be handled? I cant imagine being the jock and not being able to hop over a fence and be forced to go around like a schmuck. <_<

I bet it'll be similar to GTA where the character can climb over a fence when you walk up to it. Hopefully Jason will be able to just plow right through it.  :D

I bet it'll be similar to GTA where the character can climb over a fence when you walk up to it. Hopefully Jason will be able to just plow right through it.  :D

well if hes uses his rage ability yeah possible but no official word till said so.

I know that windows can be climbed through or even dived through, if you're desperate enough. Since that's quicker but risks injury.

Maybe that'll apply to other things.

This is a good question. I know there is body manipulation in the sense of a crouch and context sensitive climbing and stuff. I think it'll probably more context dependent, but hopefully someone can chime in cause this is a good question!