Sign in to follow this  
NScarlato

I still only play the original counselors

I played Victoria once or twice.  Haven’t touched Fox, Shelley, or Mitch even once.  

My favorites are still the original cast.   They gave more charm in my opinion.  I guess it doesn’t help that the new counselors didn’t get costumes either.

Does anyone main any of the new counselors?  

I main Mitch with escape and anti-detection perks. If they ever added Demon or Crazy Ralph I would probably switch, but I like playing Metal Gear Mitch and being super sneaky most of the time.

Shelly has abysmal stats and looks awful. Mitch looks great but his stats are pretty poor. Fox is okay if you want to be that player who can work on objectives but also demask and maybe even be the sweater girl if the situation presents itself. Victoria is a very good character with better stats than most even if she isn't meta material. I've taken to maining Victoria, but I imagine many people won't touch the newer characters because they only have a fraction of the clothing options and don't benefit from DLC. They're second class counselors.

1 hour ago, MichaelMemers said:

Shelly has abysmal stats and looks awful. Mitch looks great but his stats are pretty poor. Fox is okay if you want to be that player who can work on objectives but also demask and maybe even be the sweater girl if the situation presents itself. Victoria is a very good character with better stats than most even if she isn't meta material. I've taken to maining Victoria, but I imagine many people won't touch the newer characters because they only have a fraction of the clothing options and don't benefit from DLC. They're second class counselors.

I main AJ and Adam depending on the play style I'm going for, but I do really like Fox for all the reasons you just mentioned.

I main Victoria as she is my new fave. I just wish she had more clothing recolours and that they weren’t so high up in levels.

9 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Meh, maining is boring. Random is where the fun is. So all get played.

I agree. I don't play random but I don't play the same character twice in a row.

I main Eric, Deborah, or Jenny most of the time. Still getting a feel for Veronica, and I haven't really played with Fox or Shelley much. Lately I've been getting into lobbies with about 4 Vanessas, and very little stealth and repair heavy counselors. I usually end up leaving those lobbies before it goes into the match because I just know that isn't going to go very well. Unless I ended up being Jason, in which case they'd all die most likely.

56 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Meh, maining is boring. Random is where the fun is. So all get played.

Here, here.  Now that Part 7 doesn't totally suck, I go random on both counselor and Jason.

I mainly play Tiffany and Jenny, if I switch I’ll play Debbie and Chad. I do flip flop between others like Fox, AJ, and Adam. The others I really have to be in the mood to play. I am getting a feel for Valarie, she’s good and will most likely be one of the counselors I play a lot of. 

Sometimes I'll just play whatever counselor is needed, like if everyone is rocking Vanessas or Brandons, I'll pick a repair/stealthy character like AJ. The flip side is if there are too many repair or stealth based counselors in the lobby, I'll go for one with high luck like Chad, high composure like Jenny who also has decent luck, or I'll play a more defensive counselor like Brandon or Adam. I usually go random for Jason, unless I want to play Savini Jason then I'll have him selected.

4 minutes ago, Nickypoolicious said:

Sometimes I'll just play whatever counselor is needed, like if everyone is rocking Vanessas or Brandons, I'll pick a repair/stealthy character like AJ. The flip side is if there are too many repair or stealth based counselors in the lobby, I'll go for one with high luck like Chad, high composure like Jenny who also has decent luck, or I'll play a more defensive counselor like Brandon or Adam. I usually go random for Jason, unless I want to play Savini Jason then I'll have him selected.

Not even bothering with a lobby full of vanessas. that´s an insta leave.

Being stuck in QP hell leads me to using Chad and Vanessa mostly. Victoria is alright, but this patch is too buggy to properly test her out in.