You just have bad luck. It's possible to die within 30 seconds of a round starting. I've seen it happen on multiple occasions. Maybe not literally 30 seconds in all of those times but it happens. I've died in less than 60 seconds of a match starting when Jason showed up and morphed right in the path of where I was running.

I also noticed that 75% of the time I have been spawning at the fuse house. Not sure why but it was funny when I was searching draws and then I saw the red fuse icon through the wall and then queue Jasons music and I'm like FML lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BrokenGrabHardy said:

Hi brother, I missed you, I will never leave you

So what was your other Aliases ?Darrin ,Minotaur Jokier ,TommyJarvis80,Trapper Etc ?Any current accounts you own?

19 hours ago, Billabong506 said:

Why since the update  do I get killed in 2 mins ?  No matter what couselor I use , what , am I suppose to stand out in woods doing nothing like some players ? I play all day , every day ,btw

If your Username on here is the same as on PS4 I believe I played a few rounds with you last night. There were weird things going on last night in many of the matches between glitches among other oddities (that car escape on Crystal Lake). 

I did have an odd match in the same lobby with you where it seemed like the Jason somehow tunneled on me within the first 2 minutes of a match despite another counselor running by in a direction I tried to dupe him to follow. I came back as Tommy and fixed the phone to hopefully get everyone to escape (though they were all in a car). 

Granted everyone in the match were 150 except 2-3 people (you were like 112+ and some mid 50-70's) so we're all familiar with the tricks and tend to make people work harder for objectives or pay for any laziness/mistakes. 

A good Jason will make things difficult and tense for you to accomplish any objective. The matches all seemed to be well fought despite the odd glitches and the times Jason came close to being killed. 

On 5/29/2018 at 7:38 PM, Bropollocreed79 said:

37?  In a row?

Best reference of the day.

On 5/29/2018 at 10:06 PM, TheDevilsEyes92 said:

You just have bad luck. It's possible to die within 30 seconds of a round starting. I've seen it happen on multiple occasions. Maybe not literally 30 seconds in all of those times but it happens. I've died in less than 60 seconds of a match starting when Jason showed up and morphed right in the path of where I was running.

I also noticed that 75% of the time I have been spawning at the fuse house. Not sure why but it was funny when I was searching draws and then I saw the red fuse icon through the wall and then queue Jasons music and I'm like FML lol

I've had this happen a few times. Usually when I die early at the phone house it's because I incorrectly estimated where Jason was outside and what direction he was headed. I've climbed out of a window FAR from the fusebox end of the house to discover "well shit, he's right f*cking there! It happened more towards launch and not so much anymore as I usually judge these things much better.

The only throw off for me are the new-ish Jasons who random morph and don't hit objectives. You'll be miles from anything important but BOOM, morphs right in front of you on some random road like "wtf?!" LOL

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, dmack621 said:

I've had this happen a few times. Usually when I die early at the phone house it's because I incorrectly estimated where Jason was outside and what direction he was headed. I've climbed out of a window FAR from the fusebox end of the house to discover "well shit, he's right f*cking there! It happened more towards launch and not so much anymore as I usually judge these things much better.

The only throw off for me are the new-ish Jasons who random morph and don't hit objectives. You'll be miles from anything important but BOOM, morphs right in front of you on some random road like "wtf?!" LOL

Exactly why I roll LaChappa.  When I spawn near the phone box, I don't lock the door and wait about a minute for Jason to show up while hiding under a bed.  I can't tell you how many times I've gotten away with it...

1 hour ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Exactly why I roll LaChappa.  When I spawn near the phone box, I don't lock the door and wait about a minute for Jason to show up while hiding under a bed.  I can't tell you how many times I've gotten away with it...

Yeah, but given how fast other players loot, I’ll take the chance and run every single time rather than lose out on knives and sprays. 

Welcome to Friday the 13th: The Game, where you have a 90% chance of death.

Maybe avoid being near cabins for  the first few minutes? If you spawn in a camp area, just run out and hide in the bushes for a while. If Jason appears, he shouldn't find you because you're not where he expected people to be.

Despite all it’s flaws, I don’t think this game is dead yet. In a coma, life support, intensive care, maybe. But not dead yet. And it could still make a full recovery yet.

On 5/29/2018 at 8:34 PM, Daneasaur said:

Here is my cure to the curse of "instant spawn death".

1: When you spawn and you're not sure where the phone is, go into a hiding place NOW. Tent, outhouse, closet, bed, I don't care, do it and wait for a solid minute. If Jason DOES show up, his sense won't be able to tell where you are and you won't be making sound pings. Add to it, you have no fear built up, so you won't be yelling "OH PLEASE DON'T COME OVER HERE!" Now, you just need to wait until Jason goes away, which he will since you're not on his sense and not making sound pings.

2: MOVE. Fucking MOVE. Only a jogging Jason can even TRY to keep up on you early on and it will take him ages to get shift comparatively. A steady jog with occasional sprinting will eventually put you far from his field of view.

Good advice. My problem is I go in closest cabin from spawn aera , except if it's a car house , and I go from cabin to cabin , searching drawers. . I usually get 2-3 cabins in 1st couple of minutes . Then , I go around the edge of the map looking for Jasons shack. But what to do when Jason shows up before I retreat into the woods ? Also , what happened to the penalty for standing still for more than 2 minutes ?  And what good is it if you just have to move slightly ?  1 more thing . How do people get the hiding under the bridge and Jason CAN'T get you glitch ?  I go under same bridge with pillars and Jason gets me .  Thanks everyone.

On 5/29/2018 at 10:06 PM, TheDevilsEyes92 said:

Yeah , 1/2 the time I either spawn by a car or out in the middle of nowhere . C'est le Vie , I guess !! 

I used to love debating spawn killing with players online. All of the counselors are faster than Jason without shift, even jogging. If you can’t out run a Jason in the first two minutes than you either don’t know what you are doing or you are using your stamina up too quickly.

This is gonna sound like Im being a dick, and Im not. If you die before shift, thats on you. Getting killed early happens to even the best player, but to say its happening over and over means you need to do the exact opposite of what your doing when you play.