Why since the update  do I get killed in 2 mins ?  No matter what couselor I use , what , am I suppose to stand out in woods doing nothing like some players ? I play all day , every day ,btw

• Sad 1

I never had any issues, I played like 10 games on saturday, and went 5/5, and never died Instantaneously

14 hours ago, Billabong506 said:

Why since the update  do I get killed in 2 mins ?  No matter what couselor I use , what , am I suppose to stand out in woods doing nothing like some players ? I play all day , every day ,btw

Uhm.........That is impossible....he doesn´t even have shift at that Point......Are you talking about a glitch?

Just now, The Wolf with that Toast said:

That is impossible....

Nope. I've had it happen a few times. Mostly just because I refused to run away (my own stupidity), but it is possible.

@Billabong506

If you truly "play all day, every day" then you should know better than to just stand there waiting for him to grab you. If he pops up that quickly in the match, just run. He CAN'T catch you without shift unless you let him.

• Like 4

I had it happen a few times as well.  Usually when it does i just sit the controller down and go do something productive in the house while the game plays out. Peaking in to make sure i not came back as Tommy. LOL

I’ve also had games where I’ve died early on, either it’s the phone house, a friend and I are bs ing, both, or a random generator, and I don’t run, or it’s a single room cabin where a part 4, 7, or 9 uses all their traps to catch me. It’s either sit there, or run before a part four blows down your the door and waits for a trap to go off. And then the part four boasts how I’m an idiot, when they are younger than me and I only have a pot to attack him with. My least favorite but not so rare occurrence. 

Had a few times where I died earlier then normal, but each time was due to a newer player just randomly shifting out of the shack. So many matches with untrapped objectives as well.

Yeah if a running Jason Morphs right at beginning and ends up right next to an AJ, Then could be some trouble. I usually do my best to juke them around but stamina will eventually run low and that spells trouble if no more cabins around to run to. Some I get away, some I die. Its whats so fun about the game.

9 minutes ago, BrokenGrabHardy748 said:

Because Jason is too OP

You really think nobody knows this is another account of yours @BrokenGrabJsonOP?

@BrokenFattHardy how do you feel about this?

• Haha 1

On 5/29/2018 at 2:30 PM, Truth said:

You really think nobody knows this is another account of yours @BrokenGrabJsonOP?

I seen it and I'm not impressed at all. The incompetency of some may have them mistaking that account for mine and have me reap the punishments of the seeds that account sews. (Censored ?) this guy. (Censored?) his 37 accounts. And (Censored?) anything he posts with them.

1 minute ago, BrokenFattHardy said:

Fuck his 37 accounts.

This account does make it look like you're one of those... Obviously I know better, but you should probably try to get ahead of that in case they can't really tell.

7 minutes ago, Truth said:

This account does make it look like you're one of those... Obviously I know better, but you should probably try to get ahead of that in case they can't really tell.

It's not. I have 1 account. This is it.

6 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

37?  In a row?

I don't care how ya do it.

1 hour ago, Truth said:

Nope. I've had it happen a few times. Mostly just because I refused to run away (my own stupidity), but it is possible.

Same.  It’s cause I get cocky thinking I can get an early smack on Jason or assume I can pilfer draws quicker than he can get to me.  I finally learned my lesson and now run away when I know where he is in my vicinity.  I’ve made the error of running straight towards him in the dark once I heard the music. 

24 minutes ago, Truth said:

I guess this is why new registration gets disabled from time to time, huh?

1 minute ago, Ker Juice said:

guess this is why new registration gets disabled from time to time, huh

Probably. There's another one now too.

And that's exactly what I was doing lol

Hoping for a quick stun for some XP in case he got me. He usually got me...

15 minutes ago, Truth said:

Probably. There's another one now too.

And that's exactly what I was doing lol

Hoping for a quick stun for some XP in case he got me. He usually got me...

I swear this is all the impetus I need to make a "Trojan Horse Toll" forum handle...

41 minutes ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

37?  In a row?

Gangbang?

• Haha 1

On 5/29/2018 at 3:20 PM, BrokenGrabHardy said:

Hi brother, I missed you, I will never leave you

I'm not your brother or anything else you [DELETED Expletive]. Quit trying to tie me up in your [DELETED Expletive] cause you don't like what I have to say.

@wes this is the account we spoke about in Private. Please have your mod team check the IP and do whatever you feel needs to be done to multiple accounts. Thanks

Here is my cure to the curse of "instant spawn death".

1: When you spawn and you're not sure where the phone is, go into a hiding place NOW. Tent, outhouse, closet, bed, I don't care, do it and wait for a solid minute. If Jason DOES show up, his sense won't be able to tell where you are and you won't be making sound pings. Add to it, you have no fear built up, so you won't be yelling "OH PLEASE DON'T COME OVER HERE!" Now, you just need to wait until Jason goes away, which he will since you're not on his sense and not making sound pings.

2: MOVE. Fucking MOVE. Only a jogging Jason can even TRY to keep up on you early on and it will take him ages to get shift comparatively. A steady jog with occasional sprinting will eventually put you far from his field of view.

• Like 3

@Bropollocreed79 So... No gangbang?

Damn! I'm not really into sucking dick...

(I love that movie. And! this is one of my favorite Movie scenes).

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Billabong506 said:

Wait. You're saying you've played "all day, every day" for the last six days or so -- and you've NEVER escaped once?? Even moreso, you've died within the first two minutes EVERY TIME??

Dude.

I've gotten to place one round since the update. O-N-E. I played a private match with seasoned players, like @hu_soldier13, @Jufred13, and @Vaderspupil.

And *I* was the LAST ONE to die!

And I'm fairly lousy at this game!

How can this be. I'm gobsmacked. Were you being truthful, or are we perhaps engaging in a bit of mild hyperbole, my good sir?